• @Mamamadi - your husband looks like Colin Farrell.  :D

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • 1. My husband is 8 and a half years younger than I am.

2. We met as the leading man and lady for a fundraising cabaret performance.

3. He is the most affectionate, patient person I've ever met in my life, and he's completely different from the rest of his family.

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Miss504NOLAMiss504NOLA member
    edited December 2013
    1. He's 6'2", with dimples and a beard, to my 5'1". He made me love facial hair. I hated it at first. 2. He's an amazing all around artist, but is best with photography and poetry. I love the poems about me the most. LOL! 3. He really should get his model on. :x IDK why this isn't posting as a list. SMH.
  • 1) He is 3 months younger than me, he calls me his "cougar".

2) He has a crazy sweet tooth, turtle cheesecake is his weakness.

3) He is an Electrician & lucky for us he was just promoted and given a 19% raise. I appreciate how hard he works for baby girl and I. I love him more than anything in the world.
  • 1. He was a total basketball jock in high school. (I'm a band nerd.  The dream can happen!)
    2. He wants to get his pilots license.
    3. He also hates tomatoes, but loves ketchup.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

mean_girls_35345
  • 1. He's had a beard ever since he could grow one. I can count on one hand how many times he's completely shaved it, and I have to admit- I panicked each time!!
    2. He is extremely hard working, and doesn't give himself enough credit.
    3. He's an advid surfer, and gets the "irritable itch" when he hasn't been in the water in a while.
  • 1)DH was sleeping so hard, woke up just enough to flop his arm over and find my hand, and is now passed the hell out again with his finger hooked around mine while I play on my phone. Cutest man ever. He always holds my hand.
    2)he is the hardest working person I know, and even though he is going to be the fun parent, I am so confident that he is going to set the best example of work ethic to our son that I can think of!
    3) I am married to the Cookie Monster. He has such a ridiculous sweet tooth and his drug of choice is English toffee cookies from my work. He even made me a meme one night to bring them home for him after about ten silly cookie texts.
  • Looks like a lot of our men are funny and don't like tomatoes lol
  • He secretly loves Lifetime movies.
    He's a lefty.
    He does great voice impressions.
  • 1. He was a character performer at Walt Disney World and would move back there in a heartbeat if I'd say yes. 
    My childhood best friend's husband was Goofy at Disneyland in CA when they met, and up until she got pregnant with their 1st DD. :) How fun!
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. He will turn 44 a couple weeks after LO is born. Second marriage, first baby (first marriage was so bad he thought he would never have kids). Funny enough, his dad was also 44 when he was born!

2. He is a dreamer and a romantic, and a few times a year makes me creme brulee because it was the dessert we consumed everywhere on our honeymoon.

3. He has seriously foxy legs... like, sometimes I just want to sink my teeth into them. Rawr!

He would never let me post his pic! Also, we both hate tomatoes (and mushrooms, beets, and fish) which makes cooking pretty easy.
    Pregnancy Ticker

image image
  • 1. He used to be an underground wrestler in a federation lol!!! 2 He did muy Thai and other martial arts 3. He's reallyfriendly and says hi to everyone... and will talk to anyone but he gets very mad when people dont say it back or are rude. He's the kind of guy that would say "hey my kid said hi to you &@!^%# say hi back." Also girls seem to think he wants to flirt with them just because he says hi. They're usually not miss America either so i find it hilarious.
    I love this! I've always wanted to learn Muy Thai fighting. Think he'd give me lessons?? lol
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • This is so much fun!
    1. He's 6'3
    2. LOVES baseball and my cooking:).
    3. Is extremely ridiculously good looking and even getting more handsome with age.

I'm one lucky lady!
  • 1. He is a very secure and down to earth person.
    2. He has huge nostrils and hence I always tell him that his nose looks like the tail of a whale.
    3. He has dimples and I really wish our baby girl has cute dimples too :)
  • Rogue237 said:

Here's my favorite pic. He's so dreamy.

At first glance I thought, WOW he looks a lot like Matt Damon!!

1. He hates cake.
    2. He looks about 5-6 years younger than he actually is.
    3. We've been married for almost 13 years and we still have actual conversation with each other. Like we sit down for an hour or so after the kids go to bed and just talk.
          imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• 1. He is a very talented dirt biker

2. Super witty! keeps everyone laughing including myself :)

3. Our first born DD has him wrapped around her finger

And I think he is a total babe!
  • Fun!
    1. My husband spends a great deal of his time on his version of "The Bump" called the "Minefield" where a bunch of guys sit around and talk about collecting antique rifles and a bunch of other nonsense . He has met a lot of great people on his message board that he considers "friends".
    2. He LOATHES eggs! He cannot stand to even be around them! If I make them in the house he can still smell them hours later. Deviled eggs are like a bad horror flick to him!
    3. DH will find a way to make almost any meal into some form of a sandwich. He will turn turkey dinner into a sandwich using a roll...he will make a sandwich at a buffet dinner...if it can be done, he will find a way to make a sandwich.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. He is a chef, rarely cooks for me. He did step up and cook/ get take out the first 16 weeks of pregnancy while I was suffering from HG.
    2. He is a country boy who loves to hunt & be outside, I think he secretly loves his boat more than me...
    3. We have been together since summer before junior year of high school. He always tells me he loves me and does little things to make sure I know <3

He's going to be a great Dad and I feel so lucky/ blessed everyday I have him :)
  • 1. He's a Fire Chief and I'm so proud of his accomplishments.  I'm a fireman too and love getting to do the job together.  He truly is my soulmate and best friend.

2.  His family sucks and are not very family-oriented.  My family has "adopted" him and he has had all kinds of firsts with us (family vacations, real Christmas trees, etc.).

3.  He hates peas but is such a good Daddy that he'll eat them anyway to be a good example for the kiddos'.  :)

• Rogue237 said:

Here's my favorite pic. He's so dreamy.

At first glance I thought, WOW he looks a lot like Matt Damon!!
    Haha! I've heard that from that pic before - maybe it's the angle. We joke that he looks like Michael C Hall because of his cromag. And I will go on record to say, since apparently this is rare for husbands - he loves his veggies and has been a vegetarian for 15 years.
  • Loving this idea :o)

1) He is hugely passionate about his job! He actually loves going to work & can be a bit 'nerdy' about the airplanes he works on!
    2) He loves my son (his now step-son) like he's his own. They have the most wonderful amazing relationship.....it's beautiful :o)
    3) He HATES coffee flavoured food but will always order a cappuccino when out......hmmmm lol!!!!
  • Fun Idea :)

1)  We grew up together, he was my brothers best friend and I was his sisters best friend. I didn't think I would marry him, I had a crush on his other brother :p oops. 
    2)  He LOVES coffee, I can't stand the stuff.
    3) He loves to take stuff apart. Cars, electronics, anything, you name it! The problem is most of the time he doesn't like to put it back together....grrr lol 

There are so many things I would like to share about him it's hard to choose just 3 :) I love my husband with all of my heart <3
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• 1. He is an amazing cook and he doesn't even use recipes! He just thinks up something and creates it and it's wonderful every time! I can't cook without a recipe so I let him do it all!
    2. He's really smart and knows something about everything it seems! Annoys me sometimes that he is so smart! I even think of weird random things to ask him and he knows the answer- when I had to google it! Lol
    3. He is an avid hunter/fisherman! Luckily he isn't obsessed with sports and so we don't ever have to watch any sports on tv, it's awesome! I like to hunt to so we can watch hunting shows together and I actually enjoy them (most of the time, if we haven't been watching several in a row!)

I love my hubby! He is going to be a great father and I can't wait to watch him with our baby girl when she gets here!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sorry, i'm late to the game! It's been fun reading about everyone's SO's! We are lucky ladies!!

1. He is the hardest working person I know, gets up at 5am and sometimes doesn't leave work till 10pm or later. He runs his own business and is so talented at what he does! He also has a second job in the summer. I never hear him complain about it!

2. He loves extreme sports and is a sponsored wakeboarder, so we try and live at the lake in the summer which I miss desperately right now!

3. He has the biggest heart of anyone I know, he really loves me and his little girls to be so much. His parents have told him they are proud of him maybe like twice in his life (he started his business at age 16..) as well as maybe that they love him and their 10 kids about 10 times in their whole lives... (My family is very loving and endearing, totally opposite) But he is so affectionate with me!! I love it, he's going to be the best daddy!!

4. He is so skinny and has a natural six pack. Never been to a gym before and eats garbage all the time, his favorites are sour patch kids, cinnamon bears, Mountain Dew, red vines, milkshakes, popcorn, chick fil a, and sour punch straws!

5. He wears vans every day even to church and our wedding day ha.

6. He could fall asleep anywhere, anytime, any circumstance even if the president/movie star was in the room he'd have no problem taking a nap in front of them. Sorry I did 6!!

Ps. He LOVES tomatoes, avocados, and salad... Only after he lived in Chile for 2 years!
  • baileymama3baileymama3 member
    edited December 2013

1. He is the most loving sweet man who is MORE excited about this baby than me!

2. He grew up on a farm and although he has a very corporate job (suit/tie every day)-- he is happiest in the country on a tractor, bushhogging!

3. He is gadget-smart. Like can figure anything out, build anything, fix anything. Super handy to have around the house!

(and he would FREAK out if I posted his pic on the internet-- BUT he is always told he looks like Andy Roddick ....major hottie)

May the Fourth Be With You: Our 5-4-14 Baby: Andrew Joseph
  • 1) He's 6'6" tall

2) He works as an air traffic controller. If you have ever seen the movie "Pushing Tin" that's what he does. When I first met him I thought he was the guy at the airport with the orange cones guiding the airplanes in. LOL

3) He is very romantic and spontaneous. The last surprise was a few weeks ago when he took me on a last minute flight to LA, a driver picked us up and took us to the Beverly Hills Lexus dealership where he gave me my early Christmas gift. We drove my new Lexus RX home up the coast that same day. (We had been looking for a new car a few days prior but none of the dealerships in the Bay Area had the color white. They said it was rare and there was a premium for them. DH did some research and in SoCal they have an abundance of white ones.)

I love this man to death and feel so blessed and spoiled to have him as my husband and father of our daughter.
  • Loving all the couples pictures! I love looking at couples that are so happy and in love!
  • 1) He would eat mexican for every meal every day if I let him
    2) He babysat in highschool, in fact there were families that would call him before they called me or our other friends. Thus I know he is going to be an amazing daddy to our LO
    3) He was a homegrown meat and potatoes country boy until i asked him to try my vegetarian ways for 2 weeks. He is now a better vegetarian than I am! But he does hate tomatoes and mushrooms, but eats ketchup and salsa like its his job!

Together Since 9/14/2008 
    Married since 08/19/2011 
    Audrey born 5/9/2014 

A14 August Siggy Challange: This time Last Year

Me DH
    image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"