January 2014 Moms

Mucus Plug Question... A Bit TMI

Re: Mucus Plug Question... A Bit TMI

• aessary03 said:
    I'm bowing out of this one .... she obviously doesn't get it and clearly won't get it anytime soon.  There's no sense trying to talk sense into a brick wall.
    I'm sorry but do you not know how to read? Or am I speaking in some giberish that you don't seem to be understanding? I've said several times now that I understand what I said and did wrong. Have you not seen that?????????????????????? It's really freakin annoying that I can sit here and say things several times and you don't read them. Why must I repeat myself 100 times? It doesn't make sense. If I didn't "get it" I wouldn't have said several times in several posts that I understand what I did and said was wrong. What don't YOU get? Me saying that several times makes you think I don't get it? How do you want me to say it so you "get it"? How can I make it more clear for you? Do you just intentionally skip over the parts where I say I realize what I said, I realize it was wrong and that it was a mistake? I really don't understand how you don't see that I've said it several times in several posts.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Kld2014 said:
    Ljessen13 said:
    --snip-- Some of you seem fake, completely fake. You sit there and "support" people when they are in need of it and then turn around and flip sh*t because someone asks a question.
    I'm unsure how this makes someone fake. I'm assuming you have friends or family that you support when they are in need? Can you honestly tell me you've never snapped or flipped shit on them? I have snapped and even flipped shit on people I love and support, that doesn't make me fake, it makes me human. Nobody can be 100% supportive, puppies and rainbows all the time. Don't even get me started on how you've treated @megngregk , her H is currently risking his life and missing his child's birth to defend our country, something that I couldn't do. I have nothing but respect for the two of them.
    To me, it just seems fake. I'm not the kind of person to sit there with a smile on my face and pretend I'm all honky dory with someone when I'm not. Family included. My in-laws are very aware of how I feel about them, I have several family members who are very aware of how I feel about them, my own mother knows how much I despise her! I know you can be upset with people you love and support, but I can't stand when people sit there with a smile on their face and pretend to be supportive and that's what I mean when I say some people here seem very fake to me.

And I know what I said to and about her was wrong, I've admitted that several times. And she has gotten my apology through a PM that she is more than welcome to share with you all if she chooses, I don't mind, I wanted to make sure she actually saw it too so I PM'ed it to her and told her to share if she would like, I just wanted to make sure my apology was actually seen by the person I was apologizing to. I haven't been on this board until recently. I had no idea her husband was deployed and won't even be able to see his own child born. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I understand I crossed a line regardless if her husband was deployed or not and I have apologized to her personally for that. That is one thing that drove my ex and I apart, I wasn't strong enough to deal with him being deployed. I was completely weak, I couldn't imagine being pregnant and my husband missing our child's birth, and the women out there who are military wives, they are all very strong. It's not something that I could do and trust me, I tried.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• megngregk said:
    @AshleyDoll Quote snip Actually I do know what it's like to "live that life". The father of my oldest daughter who is also my ex husband who I was married to for two years, he was in the military before we were even together. So I know very much how it is.

Secondly, yes, it does make a lot of difference to actually apologize to a person and have them see it. This is the only time I have been ridiculous on any board on TB in years, so in order to continue something, shouldn't I have done it for awhile now, not just one fucking night? I didn't cross any line for the first half of the damn thread. I didn't "burn" any "bridges" by asking a question and having to revise it several times because I didn't even make sense to myself.

Thirdly, have you not read every post I've posted? If so then you should know that I haven't even been on this board much in months because I've been so busy with life, I had no idea that a mucus plug was such a touchy subject... Even searching the board I haven't seen where it's mentioned that it's a touchy subject. And you say to come back when I'm ready to act like a normal person???? I've not said anything offending or anything in my last posts for the past 45ish minutes. Please make sure you read everything before you go off on things that have already been mentioned. I don't know how much more clear I can be without being rude or offending you or a complete bitch about it. There's only so many nice ways to put something that you've said over and over and over. I'm sorry you aren't reading it.
    Damn insomnia. Something is not adding up here. You're 23 and have been married 4+ years. So you got married at 18-19. But you were married for two years prior, divorced, started dating and then remarried. Adding in time for a courtship (unless you were cheating on this military husband and jumped straight from one marriage to the next), you would have been married to first H at 15-16. What am I missing here? Also, you were on the right track. And then you got crazy defensive again. This isn't going to end if you keep coming back and lashing out at people.
    I got married at 15 to my first husband yes. Got pregnant and had my daughter a month after I turned 16. And I'm not trying to lash out, I just don't understand at all how people aren't reading what I've said several times and still sit there and say I don't get it when I have said several times I realize what I said, how horrid it was and that it was a big mistake. I'm not trying to lash, I just want to know why people seem to be skipping over those parts. It doesn't make sense to me at all.

• Oh and I never cheated on my first husband. We split up (due to HIM cheating actually) and both started dating other people. We were technically married for awhile while we saw other people but we were separated. I have never cheated, cheating is pointless and I have been cheated on and wouldn't do that to someone.

• What state let's someone get married at 15.
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Toribaker171Toribaker171 member
    edited December 2013
    I've been caught in the fire of these ladies once or twice in the past, but instead of insulting them I eventually realized I must have been in the wrong. Have they ever been any thing other than helpful and supportive to you any other time? They certainly never "chased me off", because they obviously aren't just being "bullies", and they are right that you more than likely didn't look before you asked (I also googled and found the answer to your question in the first two links).

Also, it is never ok to say what you did to anyone, period! And I really could care less who actually "said it", you posted it therefor you must have agreed. How would you like it if I said i feel sorry for your husband for having to put up with an unappreciative little brat like you? These men and women are fighting for your right to be ignorant and rude online, as their families and significant others wait at home for them to return, and yet here you are insulting them and their families? Screw you!
  • What state let's someone get married at 15.

Idaho... When I was 15 they did anyways, with both parents' consent. Not sure if the laws have changed or not. That also legally emancipated me.

• Ohhh emmm geeee.
    Lurkin from may13

op i feel bad for your husband, children and anyone else who has to be around you on a regular basis. And i dont even know your lyfe!!!!!

• kyliensc said:
    Ohhh emmm geeee. Lurkin from may13 op i feel bad for your husband, children and anyone else who has to be around you on a regular basis. And i dont even know your lyfe!!!!!
    That's ok... But I must be doing something right or I'd be all alone. And please don't bring my children into anything, I have not once brought children into any of this. Bringing up my children will send me into a mood worse than this and I really don't want to go there. Never once did I bring @megngregk 's BABY into anything nor her ability to be a mother. You think bringing a military husband into the mix was a low blow?????? Please don't make the mama bear in me come out because it will be a lot worse.

• kyliensc said:

Ohhh emmm geeee.
    Lurkin from may13

op i feel bad for your husband, children and anyone else who has to be around you on a regular basis. And i dont even know your lyfe!!!!!

Hi May 13.
    Hey, im always looking for some good MOTN entertainment. lol

• kyliensc said:
    Ohhh emmm geeee. Lurkin from may13 op i feel bad for your husband, children and anyone else who has to be around you on a regular basis. And i dont even know your lyfe!!!!!
    That's ok... But I must be doing something right or I'd be all alone. And please don't bring my children into anything, I have not once brought children into any of this. Bringing up my children will send me into a mood worse than this and I really don't want to go there. Never once did I bring @megngregk 's BABY into anything nor her ability to be a mother. You think bringing a military husband into the mix was a low blow?????? Please don't make the mama bear in me come out because it will be a lot worse.

And the fact that you have a child, you should know that bringing kids into crap is asking for it.

• kyliensc said:

kyliensc said:

Ohhh emmm geeee.
    Lurkin from may13

Hi May 13.
    Hey, im always looking for some good MOTN entertainment. lol

Between needing I go pee every 20 minutes and the snow plow that just went by I am up in th MOTN too.
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!

• kyliensc said:

Ohhh emmm geeee.
    Lurkin from may13

And the fact that you have a child, you should know that bringing kids into crap is asking for it.

ha.

• Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, but you have 4 kids with one on the way at 23, and got married at 15 yet are STILL try to pull the "I'm young and still learning" excuse? I gave that up at 16! Your parents must be so proud...... And for the record I'm younger than you, and still know when to close my mouth and except I'm wrong!
    Actually it's been proven that even adults are still learning at an age of 45.... Everybody learns things throughout their lives and everybody makes mistakes... It's part of being human. And my dad tells me all the time how proud of me he is and how much I've accomplished at such a young age thank you very much. And my mom, well I don't give a shit enough about her to even talk to her so I could care less what she thinks about me.

• kyliensc said:

kyliensc said:

ha.
    lol oh boy, you don't even know the can of worms you're about to open.

• Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, but you have 4 kids with one on the way at 23, and got married at 15 yet are STILL try to pull the "I'm young and still learning" excuse? I gave that up at 16! Your parents must be so proud...... And for the record I'm younger than you, and still know when to close my mouth and except I'm wrong!
    Accept* I think you mean? And everyone has their own flaws, no? Closing my mouth and shutting up is one of mine, I have a very hard time doing it. :)

• megngregk said:
    @AshleyDoll Quote snip Actually I do know what it's like to "live that life". The father of my oldest daughter who is also my ex husband who I was married to for two years, he was in the military before we were even together. So I know very much how it is.

Secondly, yes, it does make a lot of difference to actually apologize to a person and have them see it. This is the only time I have been ridiculous on any board on TB in years, so in order to continue something, shouldn't I have done it for awhile now, not just one fucking night? I didn't cross any line for the first half of the damn thread. I didn't "burn" any "bridges" by asking a question and having to revise it several times because I didn't even make sense to myself.

Thirdly, have you not read every post I've posted? If so then you should know that I haven't even been on this board much in months because I've been so busy with life, I had no idea that a mucus plug was such a touchy subject... Even searching the board I haven't seen where it's mentioned that it's a touchy subject. And you say to come back when I'm ready to act like a normal person???? I've not said anything offending or anything in my last posts for the past 45ish minutes. Please make sure you read everything before you go off on things that have already been mentioned. I don't know how much more clear I can be without being rude or offending you or a complete bitch about it. There's only so many nice ways to put something that you've said over and over and over. I'm sorry you aren't reading it.
    Damn insomnia. Something is not adding up here. You're 23 and have been married 4+ years. So you got married at 18-19. But you were married for two years prior, divorced, started dating and then remarried. Adding in time for a courtship (unless you were cheating on this military husband and jumped straight from one marriage to the next), you would have been married to first H at 15-16. What am I missing here? Also, you were on the right track. And then you got crazy defensive again. This isn't going to end if you keep coming back and lashing out at people.
    I got married at 15 to my first husband yes. Got pregnant and had my daughter a month after I turned 16. And I'm not trying to lash out, I just don't understand at all how people aren't reading what I've said several times and still sit there and say I don't get it when I have said several times I realize what I said, how horrid it was and that it was a big mistake. I'm not trying to lash, I just want to know why people seem to be skipping over those parts. It doesn't make sense to me at all.
    You're just as much a troll as I am

Accept* I think you mean? And everyone has their own flaws, no? Closing my mouth and shutting up is one of mine, I have a very hard time doing it. :)
    Aren't you tired of being hated yet? What are you trying to accomplish here, in all seriousness? Do you want people to turn around and forget the shit you said or do you want to stir shit up, which is what you've been whining about from the get go? Your posts are suuuuper redundant.
    Yeah when I was trying to drop it and then you come in here, clearly haven't read every post, and think you know all when it's very clear that I admitted several times that I understand what I said was wrong and that I have apologized but you choose to ignore it. Who the hell are you to even get involved??????? YOU are the one coming in and stirring shit up when I had already apologized and said several times what I said was wrong. And claiming I don't know what it's like to be married to someone in the military and blah fucking blah that YOU obviously have no clue about. I was dropping the issue, I admitted I was wrong, I apologized and then you come in and stir crap up again. You're a little late to the party honey.

And then another person brings my kids into it? That's worse than crossing the line with a husband. Never once did I bring @megngregk 's baby into anything nor her ability to be a good mother. Bringing someone's children into something isn't considered stirring shit up?????? REALLY?! She's really going to like it when I take it to the real world and really show her how childish I can be and how I can bring her child into it and make shit really real. Don't fuck with my kids. Period. Keep it up and shit will get real life, not just be the interwebz no more!

I don't CARE if I'm hated or not. I'm not trying to win a personality or popularity contest.

• Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, but you have 4 kids with one on the way at 23, and got married at 15 yet are STILL try to pull the "I'm young and still learning" excuse? I gave that up at 16! Your parents must be so proud......

And for the record I'm younger than you, and still know when to close my mouth and except I'm wrong!

Actually it's been proven that even adults are still learning at an age of 45.... Everybody learns things throughout their lives and everybody makes mistakes... It's part of being human. And my dad tells me all the time how proud of me he is and how much I've accomplished at such a young age thank you very much. And my mom, well I don't give a shit enough about her to even talk to her so I could care less what she thinks about me.

You obviously have a lot of growing up to do, I never questioned that, in fact that's exactly what I'm saying. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions... As someone who is supposably much more mature than her age, you certainly never learned that being rude gets you absolutely nowhere, or that you can't make excuses for everything in life... Those are things you learn early on, especially in relationships and as a mother...

Now on that note I'm going to sleep. You've proved nothing more than that you are just an attention seeker, and at this point you've burned every bridge possible with everyone here. Good luck in the future if you ever actually need help or support from these ladies, I can promise you that you won't receive any.

• ccip82 said:
    Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, but you have 4 kids with one on the way at 23, and got married at 15 yet are STILL try to pull the "I'm young and still learning" excuse? I gave that up at 16! Your parents must be so proud...... And for the record I'm younger than you, and still know when to close my mouth and except I'm wrong!
    Why yes, yes you do...You have the worst case of diarrhea mouth I have ever seen. Seriously just shut the fuck up.

Also, congrats OP for typing the most assinine post in the history of our BMB. The only reason I am commenting on your douchbaggery is to say...

Like I said to the last girl, honey you're a little late to the party. Next time try being on time.

• Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, but you have 4 kids with one on the way at 23, and got married at 15 yet are STILL try to pull the "I'm young and still learning" excuse? I gave that up at 16! Your parents must be so proud......

And for the record I'm younger than you, and still know when to close my mouth and except I'm wrong!

Aren't you tired of being hated yet? What are you trying to accomplish here, in all seriousness? Do you want people to turn around and forget the shit you said or do you want to stir shit up, which is what you've been whining about from the get go? Your posts are suuuuper redundant.

Yeah when I was trying to drop it and then you come in here, clearly haven't read every post, and think you know all when it's very clear that I admitted several times that I understand what I said was wrong and that I have apologized but you choose to ignore it. Who the hell are you to even get involved??????? YOU are the one coming in and stirring shit up when I had already apologized and said several times what I said was wrong. And claiming I don't know what it's like to be married to someone in the military and blah fucking blah that YOU obviously have no clue about. I was dropping the issue, I admitted I was wrong, I apologized and then you come in and stir crap up again. You're a little late to the party honey.

And then another person brings my kids into it? That's worse than crossing the line with a husband. Never once did I bring @megngregk 's baby into anything nor her ability to be a good mother. Bringing someone's children into something isn't considered stirring shit up?????? REALLY?! She's really going to like it when I take it to the real world and really show her how childish I can be and how I can bring her child into it and make shit really real. Don't fuck with my kids. Period. *****Keep it up and shit will get real life, not just be the interwebz no more******!

I don't CARE if I'm hated or not. I'm not trying to win a personality or popularity contest.

One last thing..... Nice double negative! :)

(**** because I can't bold on no mobilez these days...)

And YOU just opened a whole new can of worms by threatening someone, just saying.

And then another person brings my kids into it? That's worse than crossing the line with a husband. Never once did I bring @megngregk 's baby into anything nor her ability to be a good mother. Bringing someone's children into something isn't considered stirring shit up?????? REALLY?! She's really going to like it when I take it to the real world and really show her how childish I can be and how I can bring her child into it and make shit really real. Don't fuck with my kids. Period. *****Keep it up and shit will get real life, not just be the interwebz no more******!

One last thing..... Nice double negative! :) (**** because I can't bold on no mobilez these days...) And YOU just opened a whole new can of worms by threatening someone, just saying.
    I wasn't threatening anyone. I do however know that her bringing innocent minors into the whole thing, well that is a whole can of worms in itself. It's amazing what kind of technology is out there for police these days. You don't need an address or even city and state to track down a screen name from the internet. Internet isn't as anonymous as you may think. I guess that's what's nice though about having a family full of police, firemen, military and one government official though. Especially if your police officer brother says that he can and will make something stick. Bring my kids into it and you might as well kiss yours goodbye because no one fucks with my kids and those who do,  well you can't be a mom and be locked up.

And then another person brings my kids into it? That's worse than crossing the line with a husband. Never once did I bring @megngregk 's baby into anything nor her ability to be a good mother. Bringing someone's children into something isn't considered stirring shit up?????? REALLY?! She's really going to like it when I take it to the real world and really show her how childish I can be and how I can bring her child into it and make shit really real. Don't fuck with my kids. Period. Keep it up and shit will get real life, not just be the interwebz no more!

Still didn't answer the question. What are you trying to accomplish? Hmm? And do you honestly think threatening another member is going to do anything? You, sweetie pie, are BSC.
    And no threatening would be me obtaining her information myself... An address, phone number, her mother's maiden name maybe, her kid's name. I don't have to do any of that. I can go a legal route very easily. Like I said, it works when you have connections. I don't have to threaten her.

• ccip82 said:
    Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, but you have 4 kids with one on the way at 23, and got married at 15 yet are STILL try to pull the "I'm young and still learning" excuse? I gave that up at 16! Your parents must be so proud...... And for the record I'm younger than you, and still know when to close my mouth and except I'm wrong!
    Why yes, yes you do...You have the worst case of diarrhea mouth I have ever seen. Seriously just shut the fuck up.

Also, congrats OP for typing the most assinine post in the history of our BMB. The only reason I am commenting on your douchbaggery is to say...

Like I said to the last girl, honey you're a little late to the party. Next time try being on time.

Ouch burn....

Since I live in the UK (that is the United Kingdom or to put it simply, somewhere far away) I was sleeping while you insulted a member of our board and proceeded to type nonsensical shit like a complete moron. 

I added my two cents and I am bowing out now, so feel free to continue on digging that hole @AshleyDoll

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• @AshleyDoll There is something wrong with you.
    Hey I told her to keep my kids out of it before shit got worse. Not my fault she didn't take it seriously. There's a lot wrong with me when people bring my kids into shit. She asked for it. It's just not going to be so funny when she's toted away in handcuffs in front of her kid because she wanted to open her mouth about someone's kids. You'd think that being a mother herself she would understand what bringing someone's kids into stuff will do. Hey I guess she will learn her lesson right?

• ccip82 said:

Hahaha... I see you read my comment to pull my verbiage, but nice try on insulting another person.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Seriously you're all just as bad as me so I really don't see how you think you have any place to sit there and tell someone off about the same shit you yourself are doing. I've apologized to @megngregk , I've admitted that I was wrong and did make some low blows.... But then half of you turn around and do  the same shit back. It also says a lot when I've been here for years and NEVER had any of these issues with ANYONE else until tonight. I've been here longer than a lot of you for fucks sake... Never have I seen so many hypocritical people in my life. It's kind of freaking pointless for any of you to be opening your mouths at all when I wasn't even talking to any of you @megngregk is a big girl, she's not a baby who can't defend herself. My CHILDREN on the other hand are babies and can't defend themselves and @kyliensc you have no right to even MENTION them and you bet your ass I'm going to go bat shit crazy on you if you want to keep it up. I will completely lose it when concerning my children. So yeah when my police officer brother says he will do something that is perfectly legal, you bet I will take him up on it.

Like I said, the stuff that was said has nothing to do with most of you so why do you butt out instead of keep going on and on and on saying I'm not getting it and blah blah blah. You know damn well what you're doing and someone can only sit back and keep their mouth shut for so long before they say something back. What are YOU all trying to accomplish? You are all saying the same shit over and over and over... Do you really think you're getting anywhere or do you think you're just making matters worse???? Like seriously, is what you're doing not adding fuel to the fire or are you too blind to see that? Like I said, most of you are just as bad as me and so you don't have a leg to stand on.

• Flag on the play. I definitely read threats.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• You aren't the brightest, if you have a government official in your family, you should know not to mention that on a public forum.
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • Is it too early for popcorn?
  • @tootsscott Never!! It's got CORN in it like corn flakes right ?!! ;)
  • Ummm I think it's too late! LOL!

• @secret214uwed28879

Did you accidentally flag my post??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• ccip82 said:
    @secret214uwed28879

Did you accidentally flag my post??
    @ccip82 -- probably not. She was a super special white knight from the other day. Remember the random comments in the ECV post?

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/comment/78736844/#Comment_78736844
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"