June 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC

Confess away ladies!

Rarely do I ever have a FFFC but will totally admit I started the thread today just because I want points. Yeppers I wanna be a point hor today.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We live in a condo with our dog and typically take him out twice a day. My confession is that on some days, if he doesn't ask, we only take him once. He doesn't do anything inside so I assume he's ok.

In our defense, it's typically on rainy days when he would refuse to go out anyways.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @NurseMommy13 we say he has a super bladder. If we only took him when he asked, most days it'd probably be once a day.
  • Options

I confess that I always wonder what people are pm-ing about when a notice pops up on our board for someone getting a pm. I don't pm anyone regularly so I'm always curious! What ya talking about yo??!

Me too!! I got a PM last week and was so excited. It was a creepy dude saying he wanted to ask me personal questions about breast feeding.
    Lol yay creepy internet!

• Options
    tttwalterstttwalters member
    edited November 2013

My FFFC is that I have 2 cats. I really do love them but I don't really like them. Cats are a pain in the ass, you have to change their litter, they control the house, walk over me when I am asleep and meow constantly when they want something until they get their way. Plus I am so afraid of my house smelling like cat that I am always cleaning.

edit- I wrote sleeping instead of cleaning, I need more coffee, and sleep.

• Options
    tiffletons518tiffletons518 member
    edited November 2013
    Mine, I cried over my hair today. Yes, I'm 29 years old and I cried. I cut my hair into a longer pixie a little over 2 years ago. I've been "growing it out" since. Basically, I discovered that my girl doesn't know how to cut hair and has been chopping it to death for the last 2 years. I was truly thinking it was just a pain growing out the short cut. I had to cut it back to above my shoulders to even it out and try and fix the mess it was. Add in the fact that it's still falling out in clumps.. I tried to do it this morning and actually make an effort. I'm so over it being short and not being able to do what I want with it that I just burst into tears. I'll add that I got my joyus period this morning so I sound like a little less of a baby.
  • Options
    @carolynl8, ahhh... I meant to type cleaning, I wish I was always sleeping! My baby and cats won't let me! :))

• Options
    1. I hate drool. Hate it. It grosses me out. I'd rather change a blow out than have a puddle of drool land on me.

2. I think the term bullying should be limited to people under 18. While the treatment of the Dolphins player is terrible, I think it should be called harassment or abuse or assault, not bullying. (That might be more of an UO)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Cricket81 said:
    1. I hate drool. Hate it. It grosses me out. I'd rather change a blow out than have a puddle of drool land on me. 2. I think the term bullying should be limited to people under 18. While the treatment of the Dolphins player is terrible, I think it should be called harassment or abuse or assault, not bullying. (That might be more of an UO)
    totally agree about the Dolphins player and the term bullying. 
    I don't mind drool though- or a poopy diaper. Poopy diapers on someone's kid- grosses me out. 

• Options
    @FoxiLoxi Ty doesn't spit up at ALL, it's crazy. Maybe that's why he's 20 lbs...but he does drool now that his tooth is starting to break through the gum
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    I told my husband I needed money for a pedicure when really I spent it on a raffle to support a local union. He hates when I "give" money away so I lied! He will find out if I win, lol.
  • Options
    I'm in the "not all babies are cute" club
    I rarely use a bib and never use a burp cloth but my baby spits up all the time now... (I use a paper towel or wipe to clean up)
    I don't have cats but I feel the same as pp about 1 of my 2 dogs, love him but don't like him... The other one i love and like. My dogs pee and poop a bazillion times a day though... Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

image image

• Options
    1. If it's just a pee diaper, I may or may not use a wipe.

(Maybe this is because I go through about 8 bibs and an equal number of burp cloths every day, so my bodily fluid tolerance is a little skewed right now.  So jealous of some of you.)

2. I think I may have one of those babies that not everyone finds cute.  In her defense
                 A) she's way cuter in person 
                 B) she's also funny cute--she makes a lot of fat old man faces
                 C) she's super cute and angelic while sleeping, but my boob is pretty much always in her mouth, so no internet pictures of that business.
  • Options
    I'm crazy scared about DTD this weekend with H. Like I'm hoping the cold he is starting turns into something bigger...

• Options
    I like being a redhead, but am a little worried because my sweet boy inherited my strawberry blonde hair. I hope he didn't get my sensitivity because I think it's tougher being a boy ginger than a girl ginger.

On a lighter note, when I posted my confession about taking my phone to the bathroom I was on the toilet, as I am now, right before I stand up to wipe :)

• Options
    amtobey said:

@wasnotwas

Did you go this long with after B?

Yeah, I think so. I know it was longer than 3 months but I don't really remember. But we had zero sex while I was pregnant with him. With Ty we did it almost every day...I was so horny!

• Options
    Thought of another one (I am stuck under a sleeping baby and BORED).

I appreciate pretty much all forms of dance, but I do not understand the appeal of the Rockettes at all. I am just never impressed when I see them on tv.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"