July 2013 Moms

Ever heard of Springs1?

Re: Ever heard of Springs1?

• Loading the player...
  • @PrimRoseMama Yeah, I PM'ed BJ our choices for co-mods awhile ago and have yet to hear anything. :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• valstulas said:
    There are food runners and expos who often send food out who don't pay the same attention to detail as the server may.
    Expos if they aren't the last person to run the food then it's not their fault for an obvious to the eyes error that you don't have to touch the food to notice the mistake or mistakes. 

If the food runner or another server runs the food, if it's something that's not condiments that's obvious to the eyes WITHOUT touching the food, that's the food runner/other server's fault, but still counts against the tip since the customer is paying for the SERVICE and if that other server would have decided to tip out ALL ON THEIR OWN the person that helped them out of the *TIP*, NOT out of sales required, but out of TIP, they would have an incentive to have checked the food most likely and it wouldn't have most likely came out wrong.

As far as condiments go that are missing or that are wrong that are on the side, that's the original server's responsibility to get those right since *THEY* are the tip maker here, NOT the person running the food that the customer is tipping. The customer is ONLY tipping their server. The *SERVER* tips out. Most places like Applebee's, etc. have other server's running each other's food WITH NO TIPPING OUT the runners nor the expos.  I have talked with a manager about how things work at Applebee's, she said they don't even tip out the expos.  The only people that tip out are the bussers, the hostess or host, and the bartender.  So if it's condiments, they can bring those out ahead of time to avoid another server or food runner forgetting them that isn't making the tip.  WHY would I work hard for your tip if I am bringing food to one of your tables if I was a server running one of your table's food? WHY should I earn *YOUR* tip? Please answer that, especially when you won't do the same for me in 99.9% of the cases? We get food from another server at Applebee's, the person a good 97% if the time just serves it and leaves. NO offer for anything else or does it look correct.  Most of the time even, I had been there this one time particularly, I ordered a side of ranch with an appetizer, the waitress that brought out the food that wasn't our server just stood waiting for our waiter to come by to tell him. NO TEAM WORK. Think about it from her point of view, it's NOT HER TIP, WHY should she give a damn? If the waiter ON HIS OWN would have told his co-workers "If you help out my tables by getting obvious orders right, an extra dollar, if you offer refills and get them $2 extra), but NO, the servers aren't looking at it that *THEY* didn't actually ******DO THE WORK********** to get that tip.  I mean think about it from my point of view, did the server actually bring out the appetizer.  Since he didn't(it was a waiter), WHY should I count that towards paying him MORE money? He could have easily just brought out the ranch BEFORE the appetizer came out to earn his OWN tip. She should have fixed the mistake, but I can understand why she didn't. She wasn't our server and wasn't going to get a piece of the tip, not one penny of it.

"There are hosts who are responsible for timing the seating of the restaurant to ensure they don't crash the servers or the kitchen."

There are servers that will tell the hostess not to seat anymore people in their section as well that they are in the weeds, so it's not totally on the hostess or host. I have seen that happen at a Hard Rock Cafe.

"which honestly sounds like a perception issue"

NO, no perception, the GOD'S TRUTH and you know it. As long as the order was put in correctly, anybody whether it's the original server that took the order or a food runner/other server runs the food, if there's an obvious error on the plate that isn't condiments or things like extra pickles or raw onions(condiments, extra pickles, raw onions,etc.(things that need no cooking like that on the side) as I said are ALWAYS A SERVER ERROR since those can be brought out ahead of time, NO EXCUSES), those errors are on the person that served the food.  So if the order was put in correctly, but the order had a wrong side dish brought out by another server, that other server would be at fault, not the original server, but should still count against the tip since it *IS* making service shitty. It's not good service to receive the wrong item.  That's FREAKING FAST FOOD CRAPPY SERVICE!

"cow who is never happy"

You must be the fat one since you know I am not fat as I have said before.  I am happy when I get good service.

"you are literally affecting my SO's ability to feed our kids."

That's YOUR ISSUE you decided to have kids. NO ONE MADE YOU HAVE KIDS BUT *YOU*! Don't put that shit on the customer. WE DIDN'T MAKE YOU HAVE THE KIDS, DID WE?

I don't care who you have to feed. I care if my order is correct just as you only care about my tip I give you. You don't care about me personally, WTH should I care about you personally? PLEASE TELL ME THAT? WHY make it personal if you aren't making it personal for me?

You don't care if the customer just got laid off from their job. All you care about is YOUR SELFISH TIP!

"go fuck yourself. "

YOU go fuck yourself, because if you can't afford kids, you need to do that rather than actually having sex making more kids IDIOT!

If you can't afford kids, don't have them! NOT MY ISSUE! You want my tip, you better do a good job. You sure don't care about my personal finances, WTF should GIVE ONE IOTA ABOUT YOURS?

• valstulas said:
    Dudes, seriously, stop comparing @springs1 to people with mental health disorders. For real, it's an insult to sick people. She is seriously just a cheap asshole who's trying to justify being a cheap asshole.
    No, I am not cheap. We have tipped 25%-30% and upwards at times. You have NO CLUE OF WTF you are talking about.  I am not cheap!
  • TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Springs1 said:

valstulas said:

Dudes, seriously, stop comparing @springs1 to people with mental health disorders. For real, it's an insult to sick people.

She is seriously just a cheap asshole who's trying to justify being a cheap asshole.

No, I am not cheap. We have tipped 25%-30% and upwards at times. You have NO CLUE OF WTF you are talking about.  I am not cheap!

I dunno, you certainly seem very very picky, cheap & really angry. Just sayin'
    :-\"

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Springs1 said:

valstulas said:

Dudes, seriously, stop comparing @springs1 to people with mental health disorders. For real, it's an insult to sick people.

She is seriously just a cheap asshole who's trying to justify being a cheap asshole.

Also-- pictures of the receipts or I don't buy it. You can black out any ID info. Show me the tip section of 25-30%. I don't buy it for one hot second.
    [-(

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Oh man, this is exhausting...
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I dunno, you certainly seem very very picky, cheap & really angry. Just sayin' :-\"
    I am very, very picky and angry, but I am SOOO NOT CHEAP THOUGH! I do however look for bargains such as I do use coupons once in a while. Why not if the restaurant offers them? That's why the restaurant came out with them so you can use them, DUH!
  • @Springs1 we get it. You were upset. You like yelling. Get over it. Seriously.

Bonus: 

• @queenbone, I agree. I feel that this person must be somewhere on the spectrum.
  • @springs1
    Na na na na na na na na hey hey hey.....go the fuck awaaay.
    Wait...I mean gooooodbye.

Also, don't bring kids up. Huge no no.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Do you have kids @spings1? What do you do for a living? Genuinely curious.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Also-- pictures of the receipts or I don't buy it. You can black out any ID info. Show me the tip section of 25-30%. I don't buy it for one hot second. [-(
    Even if I did, which I won't because it could lead to someone finding out who I was if that server saw the exact receipt and it could be linked to my computer files as well, so that's not safe, but you wouldn't believe it anyway. I can post a receipt, does that make it mine?

Found this via google. Not mine, just to say how could I even prove anything? Seriously, I could write in a tip on the copy. It's not proof that I tipped what I tipped anyways. Plus as I said before, it could reveal my identity and I don't want that.  The server that served us would know if they found it.  Don't want them to know who I am.
  • I don't buy it for one hot second.
    It's the GOD'S TRUTH THOUGH! I even gave 2 servers that served us well for years $20 for christmas without getting anything back for it expect continued good service.  It's servers that we requested everytime we went there.  That's not counting 25%-30% tip we gave them as well the time we had them plus the $20 that time. 

Some servers are good. I never said there weren't any, but it is rare more than a common place I find.
  • That's why you reported someone for the theft of 31 fucking cents. Because you're not cheap.

8-}
    YEP, because I am not going to let a server STEAL, because that is ILLEGAL! I don't care if it was ONE PENNY, they would get stiffed over that one penny, because it's STEALING! It's also tipping themselves. CUSTOMERS TIP MORON, NOT THE SERVER!
  • QFP. You are seriously mentally disturbed. Back off of V's kids. What kind of human being lacks this type of empathy for the well-being of another person's family? There is a huge difference between a side of ranch or "undercooked" bacon & stiffing a working person a living wage because your panties are in a permanent bunch. It's also really fucked up that you care more about being right than compassionate towards someone who is working. Do you work? Wouldn't you want your clients to afford you respect? Everyone is human. All I read in your replies is distain for anyone who can't live up to your twisted standards. You expect people to mind read, but then flip flop on exactly what you want them to do. Your desires lack consistency so any rational server would have a hard time "earning" a tip from you anyway. Truthfully, when I waited tables at college your type was easy to spot. The body language, way you order-- at that point you expect not to get tipped because that customer is just a miserable asshole that feels no control over their lives. So, they have to get their rocks off over the one thing they can control: your tip. So go for it. Any server would be happy to clear your ass out of their section ASAP so they can get customers that are pleasant to serve. News flash: they are providing service of food to your table. They are not your indentured servants, beneath you or slaves. They are human beings. You should apologize to the human race for being so high n' mighty. Don't fuck with July 2013. We know V & love her. You on the other hand can take your snobbery & general assholish behavior & GTFO.
    Servers don't care about my family, so WHY should I care about theirs? I am not mentally disturbed, YOU ARE!

I am not stiffing a server because my panties is a bunch, I am stiffing a server when I do, because they treated me like crap whether they stole, were rude, didn't care about giving us even decent service even, etc. WHY are you so ONE-SIDED that server's income is MORE IMPORTANT than anyone else's? WHY? WE don't have to bow down to the server as if they are above us.  We are EQUAL to them, so is our money.

There have been plenty of servers that lived up to my standards. That's why I have requested them time and time again.

Yes I do work, M-F. I don't have clients.

I don't want them to read my mind, because I LIKE when they *ASK* questions DUMMY, DUH!  You sound like you want your server to read your mind such as you want the check or you want a refill, etc. I also don't flip flop. Whatever you mean by that?

"just a miserable asshole that feels no control over their lives."

NO, I just want what *I* want for *MY* money. It has NOTHING to do with control over someone's life.

" News flash: they are providing service of food to your table. "

Then WHY should I have to *CARE* if I am not helping them feed their kids? What does that have to do with proving food to me that they decided to have kids?

Newsflash to you that a tip is NOT some ENTITLEMENT, it's *EARNED*! It's not some right the server has to take it without consent like that waiter that took our 31 cents.  He stole our money.

"They are not your indentured servants, beneath you or slaves."

I never said they were beneath me. I said they were *EQUALS*, but they are slaves meaning that are supposed to get EVERYTHING I want for a GOOD TIP CORRECTLY as they POSSIBLY CAN CONTROL!   I don't mean it like slave in any mean way. I mean like you slave over making a dish in the kitchen type of thing means you work *HARD* for it, THAT is what I mean by slave.  NOT a slave like in the old days like true slavery, NO, I don't mean that. I mean that it's their job to get your every want and need when I ask for some more napkins or my 3rd refill or some more ranch, etc.  That's my server's job.

You sound VERY LAZY to say this.

"They are human beings."

Then why aren't they treating US like human beings? Most don't say they are sorry when they forget my ranch and I am not mean about it. As I said, I say " I ordered a side of ranch" saying it nice and calmly just reminding them that I had ordered it.  They could ACT LIKE human beings by saying they are sorry when they mess up, but do most, NO. 

A lot of servers also seem to be deciding to steal tip like keeping part of the coins that is NOT theirs.  Stealing is not treating us like human beings, is it?

Do you care if I had 5 kids to feed? If you don't, then WHY should the customer care if you have 5 kids to feed? Do you know that some customers you are serving could be servers too, so they are making the same you are from the restaurant?

My point is, most servers are selfish, lazy assholes that ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES AND THEIR INCOME!

If you cared about me, you'd check over things BEFORE you hand them to me. You wouldn't just hand it to me and didn't look at it even. MOST servers are doing just that, handing things over and not checking them.

"You should apologize to the human race for being so high n' mighty."

You act so high n' mighty that people should care if you have kids to feed?  That's a personal financial issue *YOU* ALONE created, so that's YOUR PROBLEM just like the customer's problem if they can't afford to tip you or tip you well. Don't buy that extra thing or maybe just don't have cable or do without home phones(just cell phones a lot of people have now-a-days). 

The server's financial situation they created if they decided to have kids. It doesn't matter if you have kids or not to the customer MORON just as it doesn't matter to you servers if we can't afford to tip you well.  It goes BOTH WAYS DUMBASS!

• What is happening? 8-|
  • @springs1

Googled you, the results are hilarious. If you are so hell bent on talking about good and good service please go to a non parenting website. You're a strange bird.
  • Liz4444 said:

@springs1, you fuck with @valstulas you fuck with me, and you don't want to fuck with me.

YES!!! I was thinking, whereTF is Liz? ;)

Good. Lets get this party started! Middle fingers up y'all!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• @lizabethann06 im usually only on mobile so I don't see siggys that often but yours is ADORABLE

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"