Los Angeles Babies
Options

Beachwood Canyon or Hollywood Preggos

Hi everyone,

I'm new to these boards and only 8 weeks along. I'm wondering if anyone is in my area.

Also, I mostly work from home teaching online courses, and the nausea has been so rough that it's a good day if I am able to go to the store or make dinner. It's been so nice out lately, and I wish I could find the energy and calm stomach to take the dogs up to the park, hike, or do yoga but I've been living like a hermit for the past few weeks because of the nausea. I try to be grateful for it because we tried so hard to get pregnant, and I would rather feel sick than not have a baby on the way, but I can't wait until I feel better!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Beachwood Canyon or Hollywood Preggos

• Options
    not in that area, but can totally relate to everything your feeling. i've been nauseous, super lazy and my increased sense of smell makes food difficult, i have to sometimes talk myself into getting up to pee or brush my teeth once i lay down after work. i even talked myself into taking a bar method class yesterday hoping for that surge of energy i use to get after working out, but nope, still felt sick during and afterwards. i hear it gets better, the thing that keeps me feeling a bit less miserable is what a friend told me, that all my symptoms are normal in pregnancy and if i feel terrible that means that there's a healthy baby in my belly! plus we had an ultrasound yesterday and we actually saw a very tiny baby thats posted on our fridge now and makes me happy every time i walk by it, which isn't very often because as i mentioned earlier i do a lot of laying down now. good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks and good luck to you too!

We saw the baby move today, and it blew me away!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"