Secondary IF
Options

Update: Beta Question

Thanks everyone for your encouraging words...my beta numbers have gone up tremendously, I think I might have just o'd later than I thought.

I don't post often, but I check in here quite a lot...you're so supportive to each other, I've definitely felt like I'm not alone as I've gone through the infertility process again. Thinking positive thoughts for all of you!! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Update: Beta Question

• Options
    That is so great! A H&H 9 months to you!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options
    Congrats, that is great news! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awesome news! Congrats! I hope they continue to rise and that you have a H&H 9 months!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Congratulations!!!

H&H9 to you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Excellent news!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • Options
    Great news!  Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"