May 2011 Moms
Options

breastflow bottles?

Does anyone know how the breastflow bottles are? I read about them on learningcurve.com and they sound great but I want some actual reviews from seasoned mothers or those who know about them. Do yall recommend these bottles?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: breastflow bottles?

• Options

Are these the ones?

We sell them at the store that I work at and I've heard lots of good stuff about them.  I didn't know about them when DD was a babe so I have not used them.

We often recommend them if a babe won't take any other bottle.  My boss is a lactation consultant as well as a store owner and brought them into the (her) store after a lot of research, so I would expect them to be a quality product.  She is quite a "lactivist" so any bottle feeding gear is very carefully researched before being allowed into the store.

We have a hard time keeping them on the shelf as they are very popular.

Children should be seen, and heard, and believed. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I used them for a year with my dd, it was the only bottle she would take after trying 6-7 other bottles. They worked well for us. At the time no where around us stocked them so I had to order them, now Babies r us and target carries them. It will be the first bottle I introduce this time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I was nursing DD but had to go back to work these were the only bottles she would take. I plan on using them again this time around.

DD1 Born 11/06/09
    DD2 Born 05/11/11
     #3   EDD 05/02/16 
  • Options
    Thank You every one for the feed back I think I want to get some of these because I plan on breastfeeding as long as possible and when I go back to work my husband is going to stay at home with our son.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"