breastflow bottles? — The Bump
May 2011 Moms

breastflow bottles?

Does anyone know how the breastflow bottles are? I read about them on and they sound great but I want some actual reviews from seasoned mothers or those who know about them. Do yall recommend these bottles?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: breastflow bottles?

• Are these the ones?

We sell them at the store that I work at and I've heard lots of good stuff about them.  I didn't know about them when DD was a babe so I have not used them.

We often recommend them if a babe won't take any other bottle.  My boss is a lactation consultant as well as a store owner and brought them into the (her) store after a lot of research, so I would expect them to be a quality product.  She is quite a "lactivist" so any bottle feeding gear is very carefully researched before being allowed into the store.

We have a hard time keeping them on the shelf as they are very popular.

Children should be seen, and heard, and believed. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used them for a year with my dd, it was the only bottle she would take after trying 6-7 other bottles. They worked well for us. At the time no where around us stocked them so I had to order them, now Babies r us and target carries them. It will be the first bottle I introduce this time.
  • When I was nursing DD but had to go back to work these were the only bottles she would take. I plan on using them again this time around.

DD1 Born 11/06/09
    DD2 Born 05/11/11
     #3   EDD 05/02/16 
  • Thank You every one for the feed back I think I want to get some of these because I plan on breastfeeding as long as possible and when I go back to work my husband is going to stay at home with our son.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards