Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

We are going on a TTC break.

2»

Re: We are going on a TTC break.

• Options
    I am so sorry Sky.  You and your husband are in my T&Ps.  You are an amazingly strong woman.  YH is lucky to have you.  Good luck.  I hope you are back soon

Married 08/18/07
    BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I am so sorry to hear about this, you sound like a very strong woman with her head on straight. 
    IMG_6388
    Kylie 10/21/08
    Twin Ectopic - lost left tube 12/29/10
    Surprise BFP EDD 8/21/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am really sorry that all of this is going on in your life right now. It's not much but you have my prayers. I hope that everything gets resolved and that you can move forward through this stage in life. *BIG HUGS*
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're dealing with all of this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow, that is so much to go through, but it sounds like you are making the right decision by holding off TTC. I hope everything works out for you.
    GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Options
    Oh Sky, I am so sorry for everything that you're going through.  I hope your DH gets the help that he needs and that things change for the better.  I wish you strength and patience as you continue to go through this. *HUGS*
  • Options

oh hon.  Hang in there!  Hopefully 2011 will bring you the answers you need to move on.  Much love!

• Options
    I'm so sorry, Sky. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. ((hugs))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Formerly Otter*Pop
    Dx=Severe MFI IVF#1 with ICSI=BFP!
    Lots of love and luck to my TTGP IVF Buddy Kathy4678!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry Skybee. It is great that your family is so supportive and is there for you and DH, so that you two can work through this bumpy path in the road. (((HUGS)))
    ~TTC since July 2010~
    CD3 Bloodwork:Normal 
    HSG-Clear 
    SA:Low Morph 
    IVF with ICSI #1: ER 12/16 (4 ER/3 Mature/0 Fertilized) 
    IVF with ICSI #2: ER 5/17 (4 ER/4 Mature/3 Fertilized)/ET 5/20 (2 embryos transferred)-BFN 
    IVF with PICSI #3: ER 9/8 (11 ER/8 Mature/7 Fertilized)/ET 9/13 (2 AA blastocysts transferred) 
    Beta#1, 9/26/12: 719 Beta#2, 9/28/12: 1,436 Beta#3, 10/1/12: 3,446
    1st u/s on 10/10/12: It's Twins! We found out on 12/16/12 that we were having two BOYS!
    C & D were born on 5/16/13 at 10:46 am and 10:47 am

imageimage
  • Options
    I have nothing new and original to add here because all the other ladies have said it so well. I just wanted to add myself to the list of your supporters. Best of luck to you, sweetie. Take care of yourself.
    Proud Doxie Mommy

TTC #1 since Sept. 2009 - DX unexplained IF March 2011 - "Surprise" BFP March 2012
    DS born via c-section 11/17/12
    TTC #2 (or, not TTA) Nov. 2013
    BFP #2 8/22/14, Missed M/C 6w2d, Discovered 7w4d/Official 8w6d, D&C 9/27/14
  • Options
    oh Sky I'm so sorry. I will be thinking of you. Be strong and I know you will get through this.
  • Options
    This is heartbreaking, Skybee. I am so sorry. It sounds like you have an amazing family. I hope that everything works out for you.
  • Options
    My goodness - my heart goes out to you.  I pray you find comfort and healing for you, your H, and your families.  Best of luck <3
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, Sky. I dealt with a situation in a past relationship where my ex was doing some very hurtful, deceptive things behind my back that blindsided me when I found out. I know the time and emotion you've invested in trying to start a family can only add to the pain. I hope the therapy helps and you come out of this even stronger.
    "For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." ~storypeople.com   

My Blog - Taking You Home

• Options
    Oh Sky, I am so sad to read this. You have been through a lot and this must have been a very hard decision for you to make. I wish you and YH all the best and I really hope you can work through this. I wish you a lot of strength for the coming months and hope that 2011 will be a happy year for you despite all you have to deal with. Love and hugs to you, Sky.
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this, Sky.  I've been down a similar road and know that it is unbelievably hard.  I hope YH is able to change and that you guys can grow closer as a couple through this trial.  Take care.
  • Options
    So sorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"