Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

No right to be sad

I feel like I have no right to sit here crying and being so sad. I have two gorgeous, healthy, wonderful daughters. Yet, I just found out our third baby stopped developing a few weeks ago. I haven't even talked to the dr. yet, so I don't know if I have to wait to miscarry, or have a d&c. We're leaving on vacation tomorrow for a week too... and for once, i have no desire to call the dr.'s office myself. I want to pretend it's not happening.

I also feel like maybe this is what I get for beating the odds twice. In October 2008 I was told I only had a 6% chance of getting pg on my own. Since then I've gotten pg twice. Once was 2 weeks later w/my amazing 13 month old daughter. Then, w/o even trying, I found out we were pg again on July 4. I know there are women who have it way worse than me. I am truly grateful for everything I have. Yet my heart still breaks today for my third little baby.....

Re: No right to be sad

• Options
    You have every right to be sad! It doesn't matter that you already have children. This baby was yours too and it makes no difference what # child this is for you. I am so sorry for your loss and I hope things get figured out with the Dr soon for you.
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Big hugs! So sorry for your loss. It's your baby you have the right to mourn.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You have every right to grieve for the child you lost.  I have a healthy son, and I still think about  my daughters everyday.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You absolutely have the right to be sad.  It's your baby regardless of how many blessings you have had already.  Miscarriage sucks and sadness is expected.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"