Pregnant after 35
Options

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone's weekend was pleasant. 

I can't believe I am already 30 weeks!  Time really does go by quick.  I did my registry this weekend and my DH put so many things on my list that we didn't need.  He was scanner happy!  I don't think I will need 5 strollers.

Re: Hi Ladies,

• Options

Too funny!  We started our registry this weekend too. Though we only just started it and don't plan to add too much until closer to the end.

Time sure flies... :)

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

I'm in the middle... I'm at 31 weeks and part of me thinks it has flown by and part of me feels like I've been PG forever. I'm measuring 4 weeks ahead though so am HUGE! DH called me a yoga ball on toothpicks this weekend. I'm glad to hear my legs look like toothpicks, but the rest? Not so much!!

I am determined though to get everything organized for Little One in the next two weeks so I can enjoy the last bit of my pregnancy!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Betsy! How fun! I am glad ya'll had fun. We are waiting til I am about 30 weeks, too. 5 strollers- lol- sounds like something my DH would do Smile
  • Options
    eeeeek!  I better get a move on !  Babies'R'Us here I come ....
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay for hitting 30 weeks! And I wish my DH would be a bit scanner-happy. He seems to be of the philosophy that babies can sleep in drawers and exist on one onesie a day. I love him for being a frugal minimalist, but come on!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"