Oklahoma Babies

Pediatrician recommendations in SW OKC/ Moore/ Norman???

37 weeks pregnant and haven't found a pediatrician yet.... Running out of time! I'm a first time mom and new to all of this. Would love to find a pediatrician that I feel absolutely comfortable with, has a great staff, has someone on call to handle after hours emergencies or questions. I live in the SW OKC/ Moore area, and would prefer something close. Please recommend any good pedriatricians that you know of! Thank you!

Re: Pediatrician recommendations in SW OKC/ Moore/ Norman???

• We use Dr. Stacy at Norman Pediatrics, they have been great, and they give you access to nurses at Children's after the office is closed.

• Anyone know any good Pediatricians in OKC/MWC area? I'm also ftm too and I know my doctor will refer me to anyone for my child so I need to know also if there is anyone recommended in this area. THANKS!!
  • Loading the player...
  • We'll also be using Dr. Stacy in Norman when our little one arrives in December. Several coworkers recommended Dr. Stacy but said all the doctors at that practice are good.
  • Dr Harmon at Moore pediatrics. She's great!! Their office is now by the healthplex at Norman, because of the Moore tornado. Office # is 912-3100. Her partner dr beard is wonderful and her PA Laura is so sweet!!!
  • We used to live in Moore and used Dr Fields at Fox and Fields in Norman. Really liked him! And they have a Moore office as well!
  • Tabby: we currently use Dr Wilber at the OKC Clinic in MWC and love him!
  • We use Dr. Ellis at Fox and Fields and like him a lot (we also really love Dr. Fields - he's a family friend); my sister-in-law uses Dr. Milligan at Norman Pediatrics and loves him.
  • Thank you for the recommendations! I'm about ready to start my search for a pediatrician and I'm kinda nervous -- don't want just anyone taking care of my first baby! I might see if I can set up an interview appointment with them before I make my decision :)
  • We've used Dr Milligan at Norman Pediatrics for the last six years, and while I haven't disliked him enough to go elsewhere, I wouldn't exactly recommend him either. :/
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"