Oklahoma Babies
Options

Pediatrician recommendations in SW OKC/ Moore/ Norman???

37 weeks pregnant and haven't found a pediatrician yet.... Running out of time! I'm a first time mom and new to all of this. Would love to find a pediatrician that I feel absolutely comfortable with, has a great staff, has someone on call to handle after hours emergencies or questions. I live in the SW OKC/ Moore area, and would prefer something close. Please recommend any good pedriatricians that you know of! Thank you!

Re: Pediatrician recommendations in SW OKC/ Moore/ Norman???

• Options

We use Dr. Stacy at Norman Pediatrics, they have been great, and they give you access to nurses at Children's after the office is closed.

• Options
    Anyone know any good Pediatricians in OKC/MWC area? I'm also ftm too and I know my doctor will refer me to anyone for my child so I need to know also if there is anyone recommended in this area. THANKS!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We'll also be using Dr. Stacy in Norman when our little one arrives in December. Several coworkers recommended Dr. Stacy but said all the doctors at that practice are good.
  • Options
    Dr Harmon at Moore pediatrics. She's great!! Their office is now by the healthplex at Norman, because of the Moore tornado. Office # is 912-3100. Her partner dr beard is wonderful and her PA Laura is so sweet!!!
  • Options
    We used to live in Moore and used Dr Fields at Fox and Fields in Norman. Really liked him! And they have a Moore office as well!
  • Options
    Tabby: we currently use Dr Wilber at the OKC Clinic in MWC and love him!
  • Options
    We use Dr. Ellis at Fox and Fields and like him a lot (we also really love Dr. Fields - he's a family friend); my sister-in-law uses Dr. Milligan at Norman Pediatrics and loves him.
  • Options
    Thank you for the recommendations! I'm about ready to start my search for a pediatrician and I'm kinda nervous -- don't want just anyone taking care of my first baby! I might see if I can set up an interview appointment with them before I make my decision :)
  • Options
    We've used Dr Milligan at Norman Pediatrics for the last six years, and while I haven't disliked him enough to go elsewhere, I wouldn't exactly recommend him either. :/
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"