Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imageMarcilene1:
    imageSlapalicious:

imageRondackHiker:
    But I do roll my eyes at some of the judging comments I've heard on the bump. I've heard people admit they judge moms on the playground who wear sneakers with jeans, or who wear yoga pants out in public, or who dress their kid in soft cotton or mesh pants or shorts in public. To me, that's ridiculous and those judgers need to get over themselves.

I don't get the sneakers with jeans thing.  I grew up on a ranch and jeans are the majority of my non-at work attire.  Sneakers and shorts look WEIRD on me.  (Plus it doesn't help that I have foot issues and I should be wearing sneakers)

And what the heII else am I supposed to wear (yoga pants) when I go out for a jog?  Are we not allowed to run down the road in yoga pants?  What if I decide to hit up the store after the gym?  Is that not allowed, too?

Damn, some people need to get over themselves. (I know you're just relaying someone else's viewpoint - someone who obviously has a 10 foot pole firmly wedged in between their cheeks)

Wait, we're not supposed to wear jeans with sneakers to the park??? What are we supposed to wear? Heels? Also, I take my kids to the park in yoga pants all the time. IDGAF

I guess my confession is that I didn't even know people judged me for wearing sneakers with jeans--unless I'm wearing super nice jeans or I'm going out for dinner/drinks etc, sneakers with jeans is pretty much my go-to weekend outfit. I also go to the grocery store/run errands sometimes after a jog, still in my running clothes. Oops.

Charlotte June, Born May 29, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have bitchy resting face. I hardly smile unless there's something to smile at. Not because I'm unhappy.

I'm irrationally annoyed at MH for not initiating sex more. I think we missed our window and we might not have if he had asked for sex last night. I thought I was in the clear and Oing late because I didn't feel O pain.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• Options
    Mrs+MeMrs+Me member

Today I am wearing:

--a neon yellow shirt with a TEAM (persons name) on the front in bold letters (left over form supporting a marathon runner)

--Black "walking pants" AKA  capri yoga pants

--HOT pink TOM knock offs

and I will be walking 8 kids to the park and not giving two S***ts what anyone think of me.  My 3 year olds think I look "like a rainbow" 

• Options
    imagekramja01:
    imageMarcilene1:
    [

Wait, we're not supposed to wear jeans with sneakers to the park??? What are we supposed to wear? Heels? Also, I take my kids to the park in yoga pants all the time. IDGAF

I guess my confession is that I didn't even know people judged me for wearing sneakers with jeans--unless I'm wearing super nice jeans or I'm going out for dinner/drinks etc, sneakers with jeans is pretty much my go-to weekend outfit. I also go to the grocery store/run errands sometimes after a jog, still in my running clothes. Oops.

I didn't know sneakers with jeans was bad either. Reportedly it was just one SAHM poster who said that, but others have broken out the "I don't even own jeans" or the "tennis shoes only in the gym or while working out" rules before.

Whatever.

I am not confident in much, but I know I'm a good friend. I go out of my way to help friends and if someone wants to blow me off for sneakers and jeans... Their loss. And they can enjoy the blister from their fancy shoes when their toddler bolts and they need to pursue.

image image
  • Options
    EmeJayEmeJay member
    imageRondackHiker:
    imagekramja01:
    imageMarcilene1:
    [

I didn't know sneakers with jeans was bad either. Reportedly it was just one SAHM poster who said that, but others have broken out the "I don't even own jeans" or the "tennis shoes only in the gym or while working out" rules before. Whatever. I am not confident in much, but I know I'm a good friend. I go out of my way to help friends and if someone wants to blow me off for sneakers and jeans... Their loss. And they can enjoy the blister from their fancy shoes when their toddler bolts and they need to pursue.

I think you're both missing the point. The problem here is not in wearing jeans witch sneakers, but in JUDGING people who wear such.

• Options
    imageEmeJay:
    imageRondackHiker:
    imagekramja01:
    imageMarcilene1:
    [

I didn't know sneakers with jeans was bad either. Reportedly it was just one SAHM poster who said that, but others have broken out the "I don't even own jeans" or the "tennis shoes only in the gym or while working out" rules before.

Whatever.

I am not confident in much, but I know I'm a good friend. I go out of my way to help friends and if someone wants to blow me off for sneakers and jeans... Their loss. And they can enjoy the blister from their fancy shoes when their toddler bolts and they need to pursue.

I think you're both missing the point. The problem here is not in wearing jeans witch sneakers, but in JUDGING people who wear such.

No, I'm not. I get it. I think it's stupid to judge that. I stated earlier I think it's silly to care what other people wear. But if they want to judge me for it... Great. I don't need to spend time with someone that judgy and managed to scare them off by wearing something completely acceptable.

image image
  • Options
    imageChancieMark:
    Are we still talking about what people wear? Holy fck.

People didn't want to talk about pets....

image image
  • Options
    imageMeatandBandP:

imageChancieMark:
    Are we still talking about what people wear? Holy f*ck.

Agreed, this has been one of the lamest FFFC. Although I have nothing juicy to add.  

People need to start breaking out sex confessions.

I'll share mine if you share yours...

image image
  • Options
    imagemelissa721:

I have bitchy resting face. I hardly smile unless there's something to smile at. Not because I'm unhappy.

Me too.  For years people asked, "Are you upset?"  "No, I was just staring into space."  Now that I'm aware of it, I try to make an effort to have a different resting face.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options
    imageKLN1179:
    imageSlapalicious:
    imageBanker&BSN:

Is everyone's head in the sand?  People absolutely judge you on your appearance first and foremost.  No matter if you are in a suit or a one piece fishnet jumpsuit with a whip.  To think that you are not being judged or assumption are not being made about you is ignorant.  And to say that you do not draw any conclusions strictly based on a strangers wardrobe would most likely be a lie.

It's not just wardrobe.  I can't tell you how many times I've had good friends tell me, "You know when I first met you, I thought you were going to be a bitch.  But you're not, you're so sweet!"

We need to bring awareness to CBF.  Chronic Bitch Face is a serious problem that plagues many of us.  Just because someone looks like a bitch, doesn't mean they are one.

I love you so much right now!

This just made my day!

• Options

My husband and I are tired of feeling forced to have more sex during my fertile window. So, now, he just jacks off into an Instead Softcup and I stick it up my lady garden to marinate on my cervix for a couple of hours.

Mary Jane {12} Kaden {10} Eliza {4} Due Sept. '14

CafeMom Tickers

Considering . . . Agatha, Beatrix, Clara, Daphne, Isadora, Josephine, Matilda, Philippa, Tabitha, Winifred . . .
  • Options
    imageRondackHiker:
    imageMeatandBandP:

imageChancieMark:
    Are we still talking about what people wear? Holy f*ck.

Agreed, this has been one of the lamest FFFC. Although I have nothing juicy to add.  

People need to start breaking out sex confessions. I'll share mine if you share yours...

I had sex in a movie theater once.   

*********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagebbg676:
    imageEmpireceo:

Alright my confession is I can't stand that we have disorders now for literally every behavior under the sun. I know that there are legitimate illnesses and disabilities, but sometimes I miss words like "dumb" and "crazy." 

I know I'm getting flamed but that's real talk. 

Wait.  You don't like that there are specific names for disorders now, which allow them to be coded, covered under insurance, and more accurately treated, because you miss words like dumb and crazy?  How on earth do you think that is even mildly appropriate?

"I know that girl has autism, but it was so much easier when we could just call her the crazy girl down the street" - is that what you mean by that?  And 'dumb'?  What disorder did you use dumb for?

"I just miss being able to call that dyslexic kid dumb. I mean, who cares if he's good at other things? Clearly the name is just an excuse and he really can't spell because of stupidity".

That's sarcasm...

image image
  • Options
    imageNotElsie:
    imageKLN1179:
    imageSlapalicious:
    It's not just wardrobe.  I can't tell you how many times I've had good friends tell me, "You know when I first met you, I thought you were going to be a bitch.  But you're not, you're so sweet!"

We need to bring awareness to CBF.  Chronic Bitch Face is a serious problem that plagues many of us.  Just because someone looks like a bitch, doesn't mean they are one.

This just made my day!

Chronic B!tch Face.  I love it.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options
    I don't really like when DH goes down on me.  I can't get over my insecurities about what I smell and taste like. 
    TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    imagekramja01:
    imageMarcilene1:
    imageSlapalicious:

imageRondackHiker:
    But I do roll my eyes at some of the judging comments I've heard on the bump. I've heard people admit they judge moms on the playground who wear sneakers with jeans, or who wear yoga pants out in public, or who dress their kid in soft cotton or mesh pants or shorts in public. To me, that's ridiculous and those judgers need to get over themselves.

I don't get the sneakers with jeans thing.  I grew up on a ranch and jeans are the majority of my non-at work attire.  Sneakers and shorts look WEIRD on me.  (Plus it doesn't help that I have foot issues and I should be wearing sneakers)

And what the heII else am I supposed to wear (yoga pants) when I go out for a jog?  Are we not allowed to run down the road in yoga pants?  What if I decide to hit up the store after the gym?  Is that not allowed, too?

Damn, some people need to get over themselves. (I know you're just relaying someone else's viewpoint - someone who obviously has a 10 foot pole firmly wedged in between their cheeks)

This.  Also I feel proud running errands still in my jogging outfit.  That's right, I went jogging, beotches!!!!  

TTC Since July 2012
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    The guy I lost my virginity to unfriended me on Facebook. This make me feel really bad about myself.
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageEmilyA724:
    The guy I lost my virginity to unfriended me on Facebook. This make me feel really bad about myself.

How long ago?

• Options
    imageChancieMark:
    I routinely lie to my husband about the things that I buy and how much they cost. Don't get me wrong, I am cheap I don't buy anything unless it's on sale nbsp;but if something cost me 30 I tell him it cost 20 if it was 10 it cost me 6 etc.He knows I'm not telling him the truth but it's easier just to lie than listen to him whine about something I bought.

Along the same lines I tell mh these elaborate and long drawn out stories about WHY I went shopping for whatever I bought and how it ended up working out well that I shopped when I did because of reasons X, Y and Z so he feels like I really needed whatever I purchased and actually did us a favor by buying it.

• Options

I lost my virginity to him in 2005, I noticed he unfriended me about 6 months ago (I have no idea when he actually did it). We only had sex once but we remained awkward friends all throughout college (2005-2009).

ETA: I'm really sucking at this whole quote thing, this is @melissa721 

Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagesunlavender:
    imageNotElsie:
    imageKLN1179:
    imageSlapalicious:

This just made my day!

Chronic B!tch Face.  I love it.

CBF! This is fantastic! Finally a name for my problem!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    Here goes my sex confession. I've shared before on parenting so excuse me if you've heard it before:

I've never really liked oral, but for awhile dh and I would experience with ice cubes. They're fun, btw. We finished up once, got dressed, and went to meet friends at a restaurant.

I guess the ice cube must not have fully melted or was left behind or something, because as I walked to the table I felt this gush of cold water. My pants were SOAKED. Totally looked like I peed myself. In a very crowded restaurant.

image image
  • Options
    imageal-e:
    We had sex on my H's parent's front lawn one time. It was about 11pm on a Thursday and it was amazing. 

Yes  Front lawn too, that's ballsy!

imageRondackHiker:
    Here goes my sex confession. I've shared before on parenting so excuse me if you've heard it before: I've never really liked oral, but for awhile dh and I would experience with ice cubes. They're fun, btw. We finished up once, got dressed, and went to meet friends at a restaurant. I guess the ice cube must not have fully melted or was left behind or something, because as I walked to the table I felt this gush of cold water. My pants were SOAKED. Totally looked like I peed myself. In a very crowded restaurant.

I'm sorry to laugh (sort of) but this is hilarious! 

May 14 Siggy                                             
    Team Purple!!!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagejaytee16:
    imageal-e:
    We had sex on my H's parent's front lawn one time. It was about 11pm on a Thursday and it was amazing.&nbsp;

&nbsp;Yes &nbsp;Front lawn too, that's ballsy!

imageRondackHiker:
    Here goes my sex confession. I've shared before on parenting so excuse me if you've heard it before:

I've never really liked oral, but for awhile dh and I would experience with ice cubes. They're fun, btw. We finished up once, got dressed, and went to meet friends at a restaurant.

I guess the ice cube must not have fully melted or was left behind or something, because as I walked to the table I felt this gush of cold water. My pants were SOAKED. Totally looked like I peed myself. In a very crowded restaurant.

I'm sorry to laugh (sort of) but this is hilarious!&nbsp;

Laugh away! It's funny.

image image
  • Options
    imagefuzzylogic:

Sex-fessions: H and I had sex in a friend's guest room, repeatedly, whenever friend's parents asked H to house-sit (we were just dating at the time, friend was in school 1,500 miles away). We thought we were super covert until one night when friend's parents called H to give him some instructions and they said hello to me from the phone even though I hadn't said a word lol.

We had sex in H's mom's bed while we were house-sitting for her.

Basically, don't ask us to house-sit for you. We will violate your shiit.

I died at "We will violate your shiit." DH & I are the same way. We don't get asked to house-sit ever .We do get a lot of "you can crash at my place" invites when we are visiting friends & family OOT. We almost always have sex in whatever room we're in. Something about doing it where you're not supposed to...it's always awesome! Both of my grandmother's rooms have been violated, we moved to the floor prior to finishing(felt a little less disrespectful that way.) 

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    imageEmilyA724:

I lost my virginity to him in 2005, I noticed he unfriended me about 6 months ago (I have no idea when he actually did it). We only had sex once but we remained awkward friends all throughout college (2005-2009).

ETA: I'm really sucking at this whole quote thing, this is @melissa721 

I wouldn't worry about it. It was a lifetime ago.

Here's my sex-fession:

I could walk right past the guy I lost it to and not even recognize him.

• Options
    imageRondackHiker:
    imagebbg676:
    imageEmpireceo:

Alright my confession is I can't stand that we have disorders now for literally every behavior under the sun. I know that there are legitimate illnesses and disabilities, but sometimes I miss words like "dumb" and "crazy." 

I know I'm getting flamed but that's real talk. 

Wait.  You don't like that there are specific names for disorders now, which allow them to be coded, covered under insurance, and more accurately treated, because you miss words like dumb and crazy?  How on earth do you think that is even mildly appropriate?

"I know that girl has autism, but it was so much easier when we could just call her the crazy girl down the street" - is that what you mean by that?  And 'dumb'?  What disorder did you use dumb for?

"I just miss being able to call that dyslexic kid dumb. I mean, who cares if he's good at other things? Clearly the name is just an excuse and he really can't spell because of stupidity". That's sarcasm...

I'm actually quite thankful that things can be more accurately treated. What bothers me is that I'm expected to excuse crappy behavior or incompetence because someone has been labeled with a disorder. I'll give two examples from the past month of my life.

1. My relative who we see quite often is bipolar. She routinely has fits that coincide with family get togethers and often ruins a nice outing. The most recent time, she blew up at our 14year old cousin and berated her for 10 minutes in front of everyone for a perceived slight. My cousin cried and went to hide from her and the party was over. Happy birthday, Grandma. There are never apologies, all her shiity behavior gets swept under the carpet because she's bipolar. It's gross.

2. I run a small business that hires part-time workers for the summer and requires some reading, writing,and dealing with clients. It kills me that "high-school graduate" is no longer synonymous with "literate', for WHATEVER reason. It's frustrating and embarrassing for society in general.

Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imagebeckynsean11:
    imagefuzzylogic:
    We will violate your shiit.

I died at "We will violate your shiit." DH & I are the same way.

Same here. If we've stayed somewhere, we had sex there. We went camping with friends last summer, and were tent-sharing with a buddy. DH told him to wait about 30 minutes before coming in because we were probably gonna have sex before we went to bed... 

LOL!

2 Christmases ago, we were visiting family but we had actually gotten a room downtown. We went out one night with a bunch of friends & got smashed. At some point DH apparently gave one of my friends our extra key because there was no way she should drive home. We left the bar, she stayed behind(I didn't know she had a key). We got to the room & were having sex, suddenly our door opens & she walks in and shouts "Are y'all fwcking?" DH responded with a yes & she waited out in the hall til we were done. I would have been mortified if not for the booze.

image image imageimage 
  • Options
    imageMaiTaiBeth:

still don't feel like working....

So this happened twice, now I tell my husband to wash his hands before we do it, he's getting good at doing that on his own now.

We were just getting warmed up and I felt a burning downstairs and I was like wow that is getting really hot and DH was like you know it and I was like um no, I'm burning up down there. So I ran to the shower and sat in the tub and splashed cold water all over my lady parts and it went away and I was like WTH was that about and realized that DH did not wash his hands after he made dinner and he chopped up hot peppers.

Yes TWICE!

Oh.My.Gahh. LOL! 

image image imageimage 
  • Options
    imagefuzzylogic:
    imageEmpireceo:

1. My relative who we see quite often is bipolar. She routinely has fits that coincide with family get togethers and often ruins a nice outing. The most recent time, she blew up at our 14year old cousin and berated her for 10 minutes in front of everyone for a perceived slight. My cousin cried and went to hide from her and the party was over. Happy birthday, Grandma. There are never apologies, all her shiity behavior gets swept under the carpet because she's bipolar. It's gross.

Do you even understand what bipolar disorder means? Do you think it's fun for your relative to have no control like that? Do you think she wants to hurt your family members out of spite?

My husband is severely ADHD. If you didn't believe the disorder exists, you would after meeting him. There are some behaviors of his that I have learned to tolerate, mostly the impulse control problems. It doesn't bother me much anymore because I understand that he's not doing it on purpose. He has no control. I had similar control issues when I was suffering from depression before I sought medication for it. I think you need to do some research on mental disorders before saying it's "gross" to excuse certain behaviors. 

I'm confused by this. Unless she's refusing to take her meds(which is super common with bipolar), this is not in her control & is not something she needs to apologize for. The people I know with it do usually apologize at a later time but, I absolutely do not expect it. I'm sorry it's disruptive for your family & I'm sure that was horrible for your cousin but, this is part of her disorder.

image image imageimage 
  • Options

imageal-e:
    My FFFC: I have never masturbated. We use toys for foreplay, but I've never been able to get off from one so I don't even try to do it when I'm alone.

You need to try the detachable shower head.

Or just running water in the bathtub.  

I swear these work. 

TTC Since July 2012
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    imageRocknroll64:

imageal-e:
    My FFFC: I have never masturbated. We use toys for foreplay, but I've never been able to get off from one so I don't even try to do it when I'm alone.

I swear these work. 

We recently changed our shower head...lets just say it's kind of amazing ;)

May 14 Siggy                                             
    Team Purple!!!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagejaytee16:
    imageRocknroll64:

imageal-e:

I swear these work. 

Yes 

image image imageimage 
  • Options
    imagejaytee16:
    imageRocknroll64:

imageal-e:

I swear these work. 

yup yup yup.  The first time I ever got off is because a girlfriend told me to run the water over my lady parts in the bathtub.  I have recently upgraded to the shower head.  I'm still friends with that girl.   

TTC Since July 2012
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    EmeJayEmeJay member
    As someone whose first language is not English, I don't understand why the word that start with a C is such a big offense.
  • Options
    imageSlapalicious:
    imagebunnyfungo:
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imageRocknroll64:

imageal-e:

I swear these work. 

Or a toy that has an appendage for clitoral stimulation.

Am I the only one that prefers the old-fashioned way, with my hand lol 

The hand is grand, but wetter is better.

FTFY!

Nothing says you can't use your hand and other things :) 

May 14 Siggy                                             
    Team Purple!!!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageEmeJay:
    As someone whose first language is not English, I don't understand why the word that start with a C is such a big offense.

In all honestly, English is my first language, & it doesn't bother me at all. But, since I know it bothers so many, I curb my use of it.  

image image imageimage 
  • Options
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

imageEmeJay:

I'm assuming you mean c*nt? It's a derogatory word for women along the lines of n*gger. It's more of an insult than b!tch. 

yep and it's a slang word for woman's vagina. 

TTC Since July 2012
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    EmeJayEmeJay member
    imagefuzzylogic:
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    imageRocknroll64:
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

imageEmeJay:

I'm assuming you mean c*nt? It's a derogatory word for women along the lines of n*gger. It's more of an insult than b!tch. 

yep and it's a slang word for woman's vagina. 

Yeah, basically the implication that a woman isn't more than what's between her legs. 

I very, very rarely use the c-word as an insult. Few words bother me, but that one does. I don't call people b!tch, either.  

Aaaah I understand better now!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"