Baby Showers

Do you think 80 people is excessive?!

2»

Re: Do you think 80 people is excessive?!

• imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagekileyjean:

imageSamiantha101:
    I don't understand why you care about how many people will attend a shower for somebody you do not even know.

Could not agree more!! I saw this post on the 2nd trimester and I don't know why you feel the need to make your own post about it on here. Why do you care so much?? Everyone is different and there's no right or wrong to how many guests you invite..good lord!!!

Why do you care so much to write a response to me in this post that I created? Why do you post responses to anything about anything on here? Oh that's right, because its something to talk about. No one says I have to get all Hallmark about everything in order to discuss it.

I think its odd to have 80 people at a shower. That's my opinion and I have a right to it. You can think whatever you want, but I'm allowed to discuss and post whatever I want where ever I want. Fuckyouverymuch.

Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCranang:
    imageSamiantha101:
    imageCranang:

imageSamiantha101:
    I don't understand why you care about how many people will attend a shower for somebody you do not even know.

It's the baby showers board.  We discuss baby shower issues.  Why do people discuss breastfeeding on the breastfeeding board?  I mean, they discuss other people who choose to formula feed, yet they don't know them.  On the first trimester board, they give opinions about the NT exam, yet they don't know the other people who are having them done.  I have about 100 more examples. 

How is it that you don't understand how this site works?

Oh thanks for clarifying that you guys like to pick apart everything that's mentioned on other boards. In all seriousness though, do you actually get invites to baby showers? I can't imagine a lady as pleasant as yourself has many friends. I only ask because this IS the baby shower board.

LOL, ooooh snap!

Actually, you're right. I live in complete isolation.  No one can stand me.  

Incidentally, I literally go to a shower at least once a month.  Between getting an invite from just about every sorority sister I knew (and it was a big university with big sororities...too big, really) to all of my other local friends, just about everyone I know is either getting married or popping out kids.

But you really seem like a super nice girl.  Thanks for asking!!Big Smile

Likely story.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagekileyjean:

imageSamiantha101:

Could not agree more!! I saw this post on the 2nd trimester and I don't know why you feel the need to make your own post about it on here. Why do you care so much?? Everyone is different and there's no right or wrong to how many guests you invite..good lord!!!

Why do you care so much to write a response to me in this post that I created? Why do you post responses to anything about anything on here? Oh that's right, because its something to talk about. No one says I have to get all Hallmark about everything in order to discuss it.

I think its odd to have 80 people at a shower. That's my opinion and I have a right to it. You can think whatever you want, but I'm allowed to discuss and post whatever I want where ever I want. Fuckyouverymuch.

WOW!!! Yes, it is your opinion, and I spoke mine and you say "fuckyouverymuch"??  Overreact a little? Grow up..

• Why are you assuming it is gift grabby?  Perhaps the family is large?  My mom is one of 8 children, my dad one of 5.  My husbands mom is one of 7 and his dad is one of 4.  That makes for very large family events--- including bday parties, weddings, showers, anniversary parties, etc.   If we didnt invite some of them, it would be rude.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"