Two Under 2

Recommend Your Double Stroller

With DS we had the Graco Signature Series 3 in1, hated it! It had to come apart into 2 pieces to fold, it took up my entire trunk and weighed a ton. We primarily used our Graco unbrella stroller. So now that we're expecting LO #2, I'm in the market for a double stroller. DS will be about 20 months when LO arrives, so I will need something that will acomodate our Graco carseat, and has a seat for DS. I don't think the sit n stand will work, I feel like he will still need to be strapped in.

Anyone have a double that isn't huge/bulky/doesn't weigh a ton? I am soon upgrading my vehicle, hopefully to a small size SUV. So trunk space will be a little less of an issue...hopefully!!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommend Your Double Stroller

• Take a look at the Valco Baby Snap!  It is light, spacious for baby, and narrow for doors with an incredible compact easy fold and as doubles go it is very reasonably priced.  Good Luck
  • We have City select which is great because it can be used with car seat, double with stadium seating, or as a single, or we have a glider board for DD to ride on (for short trips) I love the versatility but you do need to take off at least one seat when folding it, but I use a different combination (seats rotate) every time we need it so I don't mind. 

I also have city mini GT double which is great for longer or more rugged trips. Love that both can lay flat, easy fold, moves on a dime, parent console included and can fit in a standard door, but it is pretty heavy and they need to "sit up" to see out. My DD calls her seat a "cave" even with the sunshade back!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Phil & Teds Explorer ... Love it!
    *My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• The Caboose Too Rear Seat makes the Joovy sit n stand into a small light weight double. I just got the joovy ultralight and it is pretty light and easy to use. The city mini double or Britax bagile are great side by side strollers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"