April 2012 Moms
Options

What was I thinking..

So yesterday evening, I thought I was "SUPERWOMAN"! lolol DH was going to be away, for a family emergency. So when I got in from work, I cooked dinner (chicken alfredo) for my boys. Then I started to clean the stove, the counters, the fridge & the bathroom downstairs.... IndifferentConfused So I did not stop there (why would I, crazy woman)! I made my way upstairs & cleaned the boys bathroom, vacuumed ALL of up stairs. Cleaned one of the boys room (his room always smells like a locker room to me) uuuggghh!! And of course I DID NOT stop there, I move on to my bedroom & dusted & cleaned our bathroom. Gave my youngest one a bathroom, read him 2 books, check my oldest one homework, washed my hair & was in bed @ 10:30pm. WTF was I thinking, MY va jay-jay, back, hips, feet or on FIRE today sitting at my desk. Good news is when DH walks into that house today he is either going say, "what a awesome wife I have", or "WTF was she thinking." hehehe Good day Ladies!! Big Smile

Re: What was I thinking..

• Options
    Wow!!! Good for you, but sorry you hurt! My back hurts just thinking about all of that! I can only do cleaning in short burst because my hips and back start aching so fast! Hope you feel a bit better as the day goes on...maybe today its time to relax lol!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

WinkThanks! I will try.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Send some of that crazy vibe my way! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

imagedevious1031:
    Send some of that crazy vibe my way! 

Sure u can have it all!!! Smile

• Options
    I had the exact same thing happen last week. I was suddenly ready and pumped to clean the whole house and I felt like absolute death the next day. I spent ALL of last Sunday on the couch to recover.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"