What's your fave halloween candy to sample?:

Your favourite costume as a kid:

What, if anything are you doing with LO today/tonight for Halloween?: 

imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GTKY: Halloween Edition!

• Options
    imageCanuckFan03:

What's your fave halloween candy to sample?: Ugh, hate to admit it but Butterfinger. I think the idea is nasty but they're so damn good. 

Your favourite costume as a kid: My mom made all of our costumes, which added to it because it wasn't just picked up from the store, but my fave was a Hershey Kiss :) (the only drawback was that I couldn't fit through some of the houses that had bushes!)

What, if anything are you doing with LO today/tonight for Halloween?: Putting on his handed down costume and handing out candy, until bedtime!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

What's your fave halloween candy to sample?: Kit kat, coffee crisp, and then peanut M&M's. 

Your favourite costume as a kid: Either Bo-Peep, or a dice.  Both made by my mom.

What, if anything are you doing with LO today/tonight for Halloween?: We'll dress him up in his dinosaur costume. We've got friends coming over with their little boy who we'll take some pictures with.  Then we'll hand out candy and put LO to bed.  :) Low key over here.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What's your fave halloween candy to sample?: candy corn

Your favourite costume as a kid: I was a really convincing witch one year

What, if anything are you doing with LO today/tonight for Halloween?: throwing on their pumpkin outfits and hitting a few houses in our neighborhood

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

What's your fave halloween candy to sample?: I like Reese's Sticks (like a Kit Kat but better)

Your favourite costume as a kid: All of them, lol. I was particularly fond of my flapper, cat, and devil costumes.

What, if anything are you doing with LO today/tonight for Halloween?: We are going to my mom's house tonight to help her answer the door and carve pumpkins. I might take DD to a few of my mom's neighbors that have known me since I was a kid.

DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• Options

1. I really don't know if I could pick just one treat... I really love chocolate in general!  Embarrassed

2. My mom made me a really cool rabbit costume once. I think it was originally for a school play-- possibly for Alice in Wonderland?  *side note* All this talk about our moms making our Halloween costumes has me feeling the pressure to be a cool mom like that!  Unfortunately, I can't even sew a button on... when we need something like that around our house now, my husband has to do it!

3. Tonight -- LO does not have a Halloween costume, but we are going to dress him in his cute jeans and his Detroit Lions jersey and cute Lion Robeez shoes and we can all hand out treats together until his bedtime.  Hopefully it'll be nice enough that we can sit outside for awhile, instead of having all the ToT'ers knocking & ringing the doorbell.  Our dog goes nuts when there is someone at the door, and that in turn, scares LO really bad!  It could just be a lovely cycle tonight if we don't just stay outside :-)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    What's your fave halloween candy to sample?:  Anything chocolate.  I love the mini kit kats.

Your favourite costume as a kid:  It was a homemade Caterpiller costume. My Aunt had made it for me and she had used a winter jacket as a base so that I didn't have to wear one over top of it.  It was awesome. I wish I had a picture of it.

What, if anything are you doing with LO today/tonight for Halloween?: Nothing planned. I took photos this morning of DS.  I don't think we are going to have any trick or treaters come to our place because we don't really have a front door (it's odd, the "door" is the back, there is only a garage in the front).  We might go for a walk to see all the kids in their costumes if it's not too cold out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

What's your fave halloween candy to sample?: I'm not big on candy, but I've had a few 3 Muskateers minis.

Your favourite costume as a kid: Once I won an award for being a mouse cat in a mousetrap (homemade!), and it was pretty cute.

What, if anything are you doing with LO today/tonight for Halloween?: Dressing her up and taking her to see family.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

1.  skittles!!

2.  my BFF & I dressed as babies (homemade)

3. LOs are at Memaw & Papaw's now, when they get home I"m taking DD around the neighborhood (she's a 'purple witch'!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCanuckFan03:

What's your fave Halloween candy to sample?: Never been big on candy, if I have to go for something it has to be plain chocolate, I love dark chocolate from Lindt but I've never seen those passed around for Halloween! lol

Your favourite costume as a kid: I love a witch costume with broom and all my mom made me when I was about 5.

What, if anything are you doing with LO today/tonight for Halloween?: Tonight we only passed candy and had LO in his giraffe costume. But earlier I did my grocery shopping and had him dressed up...just about every senior citizen stopped to talk to us!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"