2nd Trimester

aches and pains

I know aches and pains can be normal during pregnancy, but Ive never heard of the aches and pains Im having. I have been having vaginal aches. Its hard to explain, it isn't a sharp pain, but a constant ache and feeling of pressure and I've also had mild cramping on and off. I went to the doctor two days ago and the ultrasound showed baby was fine and I didnt have any type of infection and the doctor didn't act like it was a big deal, but really didn't have an explanation either. 'Ive heard about and experienced RLP and lighting crotch, but not a constant dull ache and feeling of pressure and it has me all stressed. Will the worries ever go away so I can just enjoy this pregnancy? Thanks for the help.

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: aches and pains

• I have all kinds of weird aches and pains too.   I have heard that you can get vericose veins in your vagina, which may be what you're feeling.  :(   Hope you feel better soon. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't think the worries will go away until we have our little ones in our arms. I think its just RLP.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm with you with feeling weird pains... I am having carpal tunnel like pain in one hand and slight sharp pain in my right butt cheek and lower back- lovely! I am sure its associated with the pregnancy in some way. Hang in there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JKS21JKS21 member
    Have had those same vaginal acheyness. Went to the doc once-he said to lower excercise if it bothered me enough-but its just stretching etc. I did that and it worked. But two weeks later, this pas week, I had it again. I stopped my walking...and still had it. So of course I freaked out and called - again. Sounds normal...as long as there is no bleeding, crazy amount of discharge or major cramping. No idea why we are feeling it and some people dont!?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Tickerimage

• I have that too but its a lot of pressure in my pelvic area. My belly feels heavy and I cramp too.       =(       I will be 21 weeks tomorrow. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • I have cramps too... I think it braxton hicks... They usually start around 23 weeks and its your body starting to prepare for labor... it uncomfortable but as long as they are more than a few minutes long and are not really consistent then you should be fine... 
  • I have vag. pains quite often!  The only way I can think to describe it is I feel like I have been riding a bike with a really hard seat for hours!  I remember feeling this when I was pregnant with DD too.  It's probably RLP, increased blood flow, varicose veins, stretching and growing or any combination.  I still get crampy as well and I'm pretty sure Braxton Hicks are starting to kick in.  It doesn't matter what stage of pregnancy or parenthood - you always are going to have some level of worry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's probably all the extra blood in your body (and especially in that area) that is making it feel like pressure and dull ache. You may just be swollen...not in an infection way, just that your veins & arteries are expanding (and the little capillaries). As far as I know, that's normal.
  • Omg, I feel the same exact pain. For me, its worse when I try to lift my leg to step into my clothes and when i am sleeping and go toturn over. i spoke to my dr about it and all she said was basically, thats just the beginning. she suggested sitting in a hot tub of water... that didnt help. But, its totally normal.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"