Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

can't we all just get along?

124»

Re: can't we all just get along?

• Options
    Hey OP... do you have a real question?  I'd love a shot at being supportive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageSpartyMom2B:
    OP I still don't understand why you titled the thread "can't we all just along" when it's obvious your objective was to stir up trouble.

And i dont understand why you care.I was told, If you dont like what people post. Ignore it. Simple as that. Apparently you all like to start drama because you all replied. Sooooooo just saying. End of Story. Goodnight crazy ladies

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagespunkyBEAN:

imageSpartyMom2B:
    OP I still don't understand why you titled the thread "can't we all just along" when it's obvious your objective was to stir up trouble.

Start from the beginning of post. I wanted to make friends with women who would not be snarky. 1. All I received was gross pictures and ugly comments. 2. I?m simply defending myself at this point.  

1. You deserved it because this whole post is ridiculous. You are now doing exactly what you are supposedly "taking a stand" about.

2. You should give up, there is no way you will win and/or be welcome on this board. Period

• Options
    imagetbutler14:

imageSpartyMom2B:

And i dont understand why you care.I was told, If you dont like what people post. Ignore it. Simple as that. Apparently you all like to start drama because you all replied. Sooooooo just saying. End of Story. Goodnight crazy ladies

• Options
    imagespunkyBEAN:
    imageWordsmith226:
    imagespunkyBEAN:

Did you even read what I wrote? I did not attack fertility, only said that I hope it happens for her soon. I truly was not even being snarky about that. Please read all posts before a-s-s-uming that I was attacking fertility.

You said you hoped it happened for her soon because maybe then she would be able to understand (I'm paraphrasing).

Do I really need to tell you why this is insulting and implies that she is less of a person because of her IF?

I am TTC as well, so there is no difference between her and I. I was simply trying to imply that you would not want anyone to bully your child the way some women bully on this board.

On another note, are you all getting emotional now? Maybe you should visit baby-gaga.com

I hope this fits here...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagemisstrish521:
    imagespunkyBEAN:
    imageWordsmith226:
    imagespunkyBEAN:

Did you even read what I wrote? I did not attack fertility, only said that I hope it happens for her soon. I truly was not even being snarky about that. Please read all posts before a-s-s-uming that I was attacking fertility.

You said you hoped it happened for her soon because maybe then she would be able to understand (I'm paraphrasing).

Do I really need to tell you why this is insulting and implies that she is less of a person because of her IF?

I am TTC as well, so there is no difference between her and I. I was simply trying to imply that you would not want anyone to bully your child the way some women bully on this board.

On another note, are you all getting emotional now? Maybe you should visit baby-gaga.com

Just because you are also TTC does not mean there is no difference between you and I. There are many but I'll point out a couple for now:

1. Unless you are dealing with IF and/or have been trying for a while you can't understand exactly how that comment made me feel.

2. I would never ever throw someones fertility in their face.

Now, really, who's the classy one? 

I truly do apologize if I upset you. However, everyone has things that are personal to them. I have seen you be a part of some mean posts, and im sure you did not make that girl feel very well either. I never attacked you directly; you?re the one who posted nasty pictures.

• Options
    imagetbutler14:

imageSpartyMom2B:

LOL, wut?

• Options

imagepinkflipflops44:

you seem like a really supportive person. maybe we can be friends.

• Options
    imagespunkyBEAN:

imageSpartyMom2B:

Start from the beginning of post. I wanted to make friends with women who would not be snarky. All I received was gross pictures and ugly comments. I?m simply defending myself at this point.  

I did.  This is what you wrote:

imagespunkyBEAN:

Hello. This is my first post (please spare me your sarcastic "thats obvious" or "click this" if your some type of gold star member)

I am TTC our second child, and wanted to meet other girls trying to do the same.  I was very supprised to find bitter, nasty, Griench like women. Is this not an open forum??? Instead of lifting eachother up, many girls get caty and bitter every time someone gets BFP. I never knew internet bullying existed until now. I know that there are some great women out there who want to lend advice and SUPPORT to eachother. I hope to find them. (if they have not been terrifed to come back due to the "flaming")

P.S. if someone asks a question that you think is silly, how hard is it to click next post?

I don't know about you, but I've never made any friends by name calling and being condescending.  I, like many others, have had no trouble whatsoever making friends on this board.  Get over yourself for just a second and consider that perhaps your problem is you, not everyone else.

~ Waiting for our Little Spartan~
    Our Baby Boy is due September 8, 2012
  • Options

bump burp, WTH

• Options

bump burp

• Options
    imagecruelsound:
    imagetbutler14:

imageSpartyMom2B:

Hey look, isn't it the tilted uterus girl?

You just outed yourself, toots.

Wait, Whaaa? Good catch

• Options
    imagespunkyBEAN:
    imagemisstrish521:
    imagespunkyBEAN:
    imageWordsmith226:
    imagespunkyBEAN:

Just because you are also TTC does not mean there is no difference between you and I. There are many but I'll point out a couple for now:

1. Unless you are dealing with IF and/or have been trying for a while you can't understand exactly how that comment made me feel.

I truly do apologize if I upset you. However, everyone has things that are personal to them. I have seen you be a part of some mean posts, and im sure you did not make that girl feel very well either. I never attacked you directly; you?re the one who posted nasty pictures.

My BBs aren't nasty...anyone else? 

• Options
    imagespunkyBEAN:
    imagemisstrish521:
    imagespunkyBEAN:
    imageWordsmith226:
    imagespunkyBEAN:

How can fertility be anything but personal? If you think that was nasty, you won't like it here at all. 

• Options
    imagespunkyBEAN:

you?re the one who posted nasty pictures.

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options
    imagetbutler14:

imageSpartyMom2B:

Who the F are you?  Did you forget to change user names, spunkybean?

• Options
  • Options
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imagespunkyBEAN:

It might be the wine, but why can't I decide if that's Ron Jeremy or Captain Hook? 

• Options
    imageslightlyslapdash:
    imagebostonbluejay:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imagespunkyBEAN:

It might be the wine, but why can't I decide if that's Ron Jeremy or Captain Hook?

It's Inigo Montoya!

Classic Princess Bride - it's the scene where that dude keeps saying "Inconceivable!"

You killed my father, prepare to die.

Damn, this is good wine.  

• Options
    imagebostonbluejay:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imagespunkyBEAN:

Hilarious.  Made my night.  Thanks, BBJ!  On that funny note, I'm off to bed.

• Options

Someone hand OP a tissue....

*yawn*

<3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options

I have been "lurking" a whole lot more than I post. Actually, I hardly ever post because most of the time I don't feel the need to or I don't have the time to. I've learned a lot from just reading and when I have a question, I've asked it and received nothing but honest needed answers. It's not that these ladies are b!tches, they just get tired of annoying newbies asking redundant or useless questions.

But it's posts like this that I find most humorous. If you do not like the "caty" "bitter" comments, I would not make a post like this. Because, you have now started drama and probably will get a lot of negative attention now. Yes Good Job!

• Options
    imagebostonbluejay:
    imageslightlyslapdash:
    imagebostonbluejay:
    imageMandyBrownNoser:
    imagespunkyBEAN:

It's Inigo Montoya!

Classic Princess Bride - it's the scene where that dude keeps saying "Inconceivable!"

You killed my father, prepare to die.

Damn, this is good wine.  

I <3 you, even if you are too drunk to recognize Inigo 

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options

No we can't all just get along.

The end. Move on.

• Options
    imagetiffk10:
    imagespunkyBEAN:

I never knew internet bullying existed until now. 

Have you bee living underneath a rock?

But in all seriousness, the women on this board do not bully. They are snarky and opinionated, but they don't bully people. If you don't like honesty and some snark this is not the place for you. 

Yes Agree.  They are honest.  Sometimes the truth hurts, but you need to hear it.  I appreciate a good bit or snark/sense of humor.  TTC is stressful enough, so sometimes you need a virtual slap in the face to reasses.

• Options
    imagebriide2be2008:
    imagespunkyBEAN:
    imageWordsmith226:
    imagespunkyBEAN:

Any mention of fertility or lack there of seems like grounds for a panic attack.  However, you can knock someone down as a person for everything else?

Not sure how you "knock someone down as a person," snarking an ignorant question =/= a personal attack.

And yes, attacking fertility definitely crosses the line.  So good for you- Hope it made you feel better about yourself.

come on now... own it. you weren't being snarky? no sarcasm? you were just taking that moment to truly wish her well and hope she gets ku soon??  i never said you were attacking fertility. i was suggesting that you shouldn't use that subject as a way to attack her. she just posted a snarky picture of someone holding bubbies for support.  there really is a difference between mean and snarky. don't let silly photos or comments make you think you're under attack. i truly think (well maybe not after all this, but...) if you have any legitimate concern, question, comment, etc... everyone here will support you!!  

I am just catching up here, but after reading this thread I can confidently say,OP that NO ONE will support you or answer your questions. Just my .02 cents.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"