Pregnant after IF
Options

Born too soon :(

Re: Born too soon :(

• Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This makes me so sad.  why why why do we have to deal with infertility and loss?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my, I am so terribly sorry.  You and your DH are in my prayers.  I wish that no one had to go through something this awful.
    TTC with DOR, low morphology, fertilization issues
    IVF#1 Oct 2009 (CCRM) - BFN
    IVF#2 March 2010 - Poor response/cancelled
    DE IVF#1 Aug 2010 - BFN
    DE IVF#2 Dec 2010 - Transferred 1, 2 frozen - BFP!
    TTC#2 FET Jan 2013 - Transferred 1 - BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 2/2010
    DX - Unexplained
    Clomid + IUI 1-3 = BFN
    IVF #1: Stims Started 7/08/11 (Gonal F)
    ER 7/18/11 - 9 retrieved
    Fert Report: 9 mature and all 9 fertilized
    ET 7/21/11 - 2 embies transferred
    Beta 1 (8/03) = 471 Beta 2 (8/5) 1416
  • Options
    Oh my dear I am so, so sorry. There are no words. I hope you are able to heal and have your take home baby very, very soon.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart is heavy for you tonight.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Sending love and prayers.
  • Options

There are no words to describe how sad I am for you and your DH. I am so sorry.

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My heart aches for you illinigal.  This is just so unfair.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  
    11/10: IUI #1 =100mg Clomid CD4-8 + pregnyl trigger + IUI = chemical pregnancy
    1/11: IUI #2 = 5mg Femara + trigger + IUI = BFN
    2/11: IUI #3 = injectibles + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 April 2011 ER 4/23 w/16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fert., 4 blasts to freeze, 5dt of 2 blasts on 4/28, beta #1 5/7 = 243... beta #2 5/9 = 491....beta #3 5/11 = 1113!!
    my blog

2011-02-04_11-37-12_452
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I am so sorry, illinigal...

I know that you don't know me, but I have been quietly rooting for you from lurkdom.  I am absolutely heartbroken for you.  You are in my T&Ps...

imageimageimage

TTC since March 2009 // Me and DH - 28
    Testing Summer/Fall 2010 - Unexplained IF
    IUIs #1-4 ~ Clomid/Ovidrel/TI/IUI ~ all BFNs
    IUI #5 ~ Femara/Ovidrel/TI/IUI ~ BFN
    IUIs #6-9 ~ Research Study Meds/Pregnyl/TI/IUI ~ all BFNs
    IVF Consultation, More Testing
    Diagnostic Cycle ~ Mucinex/Progesterone/TI ~ BFN
    IVF #1 ~ Menopur/Bravelle/Ganirelix/Novarel/Progesterone/Lupron
    7R, 6F // 2 transferred // 3 frosties ~ BFN
    FET #1 ~ Estrace/PIO/Lupron
    3 thawed // 2 transferred // 1 lost // no more frosties ~ BFP!!
    Beta #1 - 456 // Beta #2 - 1176 // Beta #3 - 2933 // Beta #4 - 6753
    EDD: May 16, 2013
    Threatened MC at 6w2d
    Bedrest for SCH // 6w2d through 10w1d
    Elevated TSH and Lazy Thyroid DX @ 10w - Started Synthroid
    Finally released from RE at 13w
    Charles Everett ~ Born 5/20/2013

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~~ My IF Blog ~~ 

• Options
    So very sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I am just so sorry. I don't know you, but my heart is broken for you, and I wish you and your husband peace.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Options

I'm heart broken!  My heart truly aches for you.  I've read this post over and over again, and each time it seems so unreal to me.  I am so sorry for your loss.  Illinigal, I wish there was something I could say that would bring your comfort and peace.  All I can say is that I will pray.  I'm so very sorry.

Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia
  • Options
    OMG, I am so, so sorry for your loss.
    TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry hun. Take care of yourself. 
    imageimage

Dx: DH - Azoo, Me - Mild PCOS
    DH - sperm found! Seems to produce only for a few days every 70 days!
    Over 1 million in cryo in 15 vials over 6 samples
    IVF #1 - 1 beautiful expanded blast transferred, 4 snowbabies - beta #1 11/30/11 = BFFN
    FET #1, transfered 2 embies 2/16/12 = BFFN; 1 snowbaby left in cryo
    IVF #2 + CGH = 4 genetically normal embies on ice. FET September 26th
    SAIF/PAIF always welcome

a special GL and prayers to my IF sister Gregermis

check out my blog!

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Philo

Baby N conceived after 1 miscarriage and more than 2 years of TTC. Diagnosis was low sperm count. We found success after 3 months of anastrozole to increase DH's testosterone and one IUI.
    Some charts AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. - Happy Gilmore
  • Options
    i am so sorry for your loss.i cannot imagine how sad you and your husband must be. please take care of yourself.
  • Options
    I hope you don't mind me replying. I was so sad to read your post and just wanted to tell you how very sorry I am for your loss. My heart goes out to you, your husband, and your precious little boys. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

• Options
    I am so sorry. My heart aches for you. :( (((((hugs)))))

Wedding Fall 2007 Off OCP's since 9/08-started with BBT charts Saw Ob/gyn May 2009 Blood work normal except single copy of MTHFR Clomid 50mg May 2009 Clomid 50mg + IUI June 2009 Femara 5mg + IUI July 2009 Normal HSG July 2009 Femara 5mg + ovidrel+IUI August 2009 Femara 5mg +ovidrel + IUI September 2009 November 2009-normal lap December 2009-met with RE December/January-Injectible med cycle with IUI-Abnormal sperm morpology found-only 0-1% normal All Head defects. Jan/Feb 2010 1st IVF with ICSI-5 week chemical pregnancy :( Feb 2010-male infertility doc says DH's anatomy and blood work are normal so nothing he can do. :( FET July 2010-BFP! Twin m/c @ 5.5 wks :( Dec/Jan 2011 IVF #2 Only 4 eggs retrieved-Ganirelix dose messed up BFFN Feb/March 2011 IVF #3 ER 3/9 9 eggs, 7 fertilized, ET 3/14, No frosties. BFN IVF #4 ER 8/22 9R,7F ET 8/25-3 embies, 1 frostie! Beta 9/2= 54, 9/6=274, 9/8=625, 9/12=2953, 9/16 greater than 10,000. B/G TWINS born April 2012 @ 36wks & 1 day! July 2014-going back for the frozen embryo! ET 7/28, heartbeat seen at 6wks1day with SCH. Miscarriage confirmed at 6wks4days

• Options
    Words cannot express how deeply sorry I am for you and your DH. I'm praying for your family.
    Our 1st IVF miracle, Briggs Sterling, born via c-section due to IUGR and footling breech. 6.5.11. 5:51am. 5lbs 1.5oz.

The Sunny Side of Life Blog Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.
    5 IUIs | 4 IVFs | 2 sweet little girls Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for you loss.  I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers!
    Mrs. Little Drew 10/25/08
    Blog
    TTC since 1/2010 - Dx with Stage IV Endo
    11/10 - 100mg Clomid + trigger + IUI + Estradiol + Progesterone = BFN
    12/10 - Unmedicated cycle due to RE not doing treatments in December = BFN
    1/11 - 100mg Clomid + trigger + IUI + Estradiol + Progesterone = BFN
    2/11 - Same sh!t, different month = IUI cancelled due to no response = BFN
    IVF #1 - Start stims (Follistim) 5/10, add in Ganirelix 5/14
    ER 5/21 - 13 retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilized; ET 5/26 - transferred one perfect 1AA blast. 3 snowbabies.
    Beta 6/3 - 15.8; Beta 6/7 - 21.8; Beta 6/10 - 7 :(
    FET - Transferred 1 AA blast 7/11. Beta 7/20 - 311! Beta 7/22 - 784!! First u/s 8/10
    *~PAIFW/SAIFW~*
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Oh god I am just in tears...this breaks my heart.  I hate that you have to feel this pain.  It is just devastating to get so close and have it taken away.

I am keeping you, your husband and your little boys in my thoughts sweetie.  Please if you need ANYTHING reach out to me.  I am not on here much these days but I am happy to share my phone number/email.

huge ((Hugs)) and more ((hugs))

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options
    I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you and your husband.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry, illinigal. There are no words. Left HugRight Hug
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    koynkoyn member
    I am so so sorry.  This is so heartbreaking. There are really no words.  I will keep you and your DH in my prayers.
  • Options
    My heart is broken for you . I am so sorry for your loss. T&Ps are coming your way.
    Stacy
    PCOS, RPL, & Anti Cardiolipin Antibody
  • Options
    I am so so sorry.  I'll be keeping you and your DH in my T&Ps and am sending lots of love and (((hugs)))
    SAIFW
    TTC since 2008 dx PCOS & MFI
    Clomid/Femara no "O"
    IVF #1 BFN
    FET #1 cancelled for biopsy
    FET #1.2 c/p, July 2012 c/p
    IUI #1 & 1.2 canceled
    IVF #2 ER 12/1, Freeze all due to OHSS
    FET #2.1 cancelled due to DVT risk, FET #2.2 Jan 2013
    my blog
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry that this happened to you.  You and your family will be in my thoughts, and I hope that you're able to find peace as time progresses. ((hugs))
    TTC #1 since 4/09 w/ MFI
    IVF #1, 7/10: Cancelled due to dominant follicle; IVF #2, 9/10: c/p; FET #1, 11/10: c/p; IVF #3, 4/11: BFN; FET #2, 6/11: BFP! Beta #1 = 118 (11dp2dt), Beta #2 = 1975 (16dp2dt)
    DS born 2/17/12

TTC #2
    IVF #4, 11/13: BFN; IVF #5, 3/14: BFP! Beta #1 = 59 (11dp2dt), Beta #2 = 406 (15dp2dt)
    EDD 12/19/14

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am so very sorry. I am praying for you and your husband while in tears. I have no other words, I am just so very sorry.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry. (((hugs))). You and your DH will be in my T&P's
  • Options
    I wish I had something better to say... I am so, so sorry for your loss.
    DS born 7.30.11
  • Options
    I'm just speechless. I'm so so sorry. (((HUGE HUGS)))

We also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And HOPE does not dissappoint.
    Romans 5:3-5

~Matt and Jen~
    Married August 26, 2006
    TTC since June 2008
    Severe MFI
    IVF #1 Feb. 2011 = BFN
    IVF #2 (Long Lupron) May 2011 = BFP!!!
    Our sweet little girl, born January 26, 2012

Time for #2!

IVF #1 (Long Lupron) July 2013 = BFP!!!

Beta #1 (8/1) 203! Beta #2 (8/8) 3,677! 1st u/s scheduled for 8/15!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am so, so, SO sorry.  Many thoughts and prayers are with you and your H at this time. 
    On a TTC journey since March 2010 that is making me more appreciative of life and love. 7/20 -- Surprise phone call from RE after lap pre-op appt-- BFP! 8/5 -- Ultrasound #1 8/12 -- Ultrasound #2 Pregnancy Ticker My Imperfect Pursuit of Gardening
  • Options

Illinigal -- the words I'm sorry just don't seem appropriate at a time like this...  Please know that I am thinking of and praying for you, your DH, your two precious angels, and all those that are grieving with you (including all of us). 

I'm so very heartbroken for you...   I just can't comprehend why bad things happen to good people, especially my fellow IFers who struggled just to get here...  Sending you lots and lots of love. 

Mr. & Mrs. ~ 09.08.07

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    From a fellow Jan 12 mommy my prayers are with you and your DH.   I can't imagine what you are going through <3
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

This breaks my heart.  I'm so sorry, Illinigal.  I hope you and YH are able to find peace in the coming months.  T&P for you and your boys.

11/09- off BCP 08/10- TTC w/ charting
    Dx- Stage 3 Endo, Septate Uterus
    DH SA Normal (phew!)
    06/11- Lap/HSC removed endo and resected septum
    8/11-10/11 Femara + TI = BFN
    Currently undergoing testing with RE, repeat HSC scheduled next cycle
    On to IUI in Dec 2011
    P/SAIFW
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry.
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism, a ton of IVF... finally it worked => a rough pregnancy => my sweet, sweet son born at 29 weeks 1 day Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you during this tough time!
    After 2 years of TTC, our daughter was born on Oct 31, 2011!
    7lbs 13oz  20 inches long
    image"Lilypie">

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  Words can't describe how sorry I am.  I'm thinking about you and your DH.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"