Pregnant after IF
Options

Born too soon :(

Re: Born too soon :(

• Options

oh my god, i am so, so sorry to hear this. there are no words.

you and your H will be in my T&P. i wish you peace and healing while you grieve and recover.

((HUGS))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this :(  My heart breaks for you.  Many thoughts and prayers for you, your DH and sweet baby boys.
    Diagnosis: DOR and MFI-low everything IVF #1 = triplets! 2 girls and a boy! Born Sept 29, 2011 at 32w6d due to Pre-e and HELLP syndrome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so so sorry!!! Please take care of yourself!!! Thoughts and Prayers for you and your husband and family!! 
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I'm so so sorry hun. Sending you and your H tons of T&Ps.

((hugs))

• Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.
    Me 32 DH 38 Married October 2008- TTC Right Away! Dx - High FSH, MFI 3 IUI's in 09-10 all BFN July 2010 IVF #1- four eggs retrieved 2 mature only made it to 4 cells-none to transfer. March 30th- starting meds for IVF #2 April 10th- retrieval of 10 eggs/7mature April 15th- 5dt of 2 blasts April 25th- 10dp5dt Beta #1- 662 April 27th- 12dp5dt Beta #2- 1576 2 Girls! Due January 1, 2012. BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am sitting at my desk crying for you.  I'm so very sorry for you and your DH's loss. :(  ((huge hugs))  I just hate this for you.  You will be in my T&P's....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
  • Options
    I am so so sorry. Huge huge hugs and please take good care.
    +++
  • Options
    So sorry. This is just awful.
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Oh, sweetie, I am so heartbroken for you.  I will pray for comfort and strength for you, your husband and your angels.  Take good care of yourself.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC Since April 2010
    Dx: Hypothyroid, High FSH, Low progesterone, Blocked left tube
    BFP 5-2-11; m/c 5-9-11
    July 2011: 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI #1 (7/13) + Progesterone = BFP!!
    EDD: 4/04/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    OMG, I am so very sorry for your losses.  You & YH are in my T&Ps.  This just isn't fair; I am heartbroken for you...huge, huge, huge hugs to you!
    <3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    There are no words to convey how very sorry I am.  You are in my T&Ps - I'm sitting here crying for you, sweetie.  Huge ((HUGS)) to both you and your DH.
    TTC since 11/2009
    11/2010 DH SA good...01/2011 HSG is clear...01/2011 Consult with RE
    suprise BFP but m/c on 2/7/11
    03/2011 50 mg clomid=BFN
    04/2011 clomid+bromocriptine+IUI=BFP at 11dpiui
    Beta #1(11dpiui)=33, Beta #2 (13dpiui)=96, Beta #3 (20dpiui)=1910, Beta #4 (26dpiui)=20,134
  • Options
    Oh no.  I'm so so sorry.  My heart goes out to you and your husband.  If you ever want to talk to someone who has gone through this please please feel free to contact me.  I'll PM you my personal information.  
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  So very sorry.
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this! :( (((hugs))) you and your DH will be in my thoughts
  • Options
    Oh no.  I am so so sorry.  I am so sad for you and your DH.  My thoughts and prayers are with you, YH and your two little ones.  ((HUGS)).
    *P/SAIFW* TTC since 1/08 Clomid, 2 IUIs, 4 IVFs, FET 7 losses Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Illin, my heart is breaking right now for you. I am so so incredibly sorry for your loss. Thinking of you & your dh during this difficult time. xoxoxo

(((((huge hugs))))

• Options
    I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss.  :(  Many, many ((hugs)).
  • Options
    I am so sorry!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh my gosh... I am so, so sorry to hear this.  I can't believe this happened.  Huge ((Hugs)) for you and my T & P are with you and your DH.
  • Options
    So sorry...
  • Options
    i am crying at my desk for you. i am so so so sorry this happened to you and to your boys. i don't pray often but i will tonight for your sweet babies and for you and your DH to get through this terrible time. i'm so sorry :(
  • Options
    I'm sorry honey! ((hugs)) My T&P are with you and YH.
    imageimage
    TTC Since 2/2009
    2/2010 - 5/2010 Testing with OBGYN
    8/2010 First RE Appointment
    11/2010 Second Opinion RE Appointment
    12/2010 Clomid + IUI #1 = BFN
    1/2011 Clomid + IUI #2 = BFN
    2/2011 Clomid + IUI #3 = BFN
    5/2011 IVF #1, ET 6/2, Beta 6/15 = BFN
    8/2011 FET ET 9/12 = BFN :0(
    On a break to save money.
    1/2012 IVF #2 ER 1/12, ET 1/15, Beta 1/27 = BFFN
    4/2012 FET ET ??/?? =
    p/saif welcome
  • Options

Oh no, I am so incredibly sorry for your losses. My heart is breaking for you.
    Take time to heal and we are all here for you if you need anything.
    Huge hugs, I am so sorry.

TTC #1 since 03/09 Dx Unexplained
    Jan to April 2010 - Clomid - All BFN
    June 2010 - IVF - BFN
    Oct 2010 - FET #1 - BFN
    Dec 2010 - endometrial biopsy
    Jan 2011 - Surprise BFP! - m/c at 6w5d
    March 2011 - FET #2. Thawed 11 Day 1 embryos; 5 'exploded' / possible lab error?
    ET 4/2/11 transferred 1 blast & 1 morula
    Beta#1 10dp5dt =81; Beta#2 12dp5dt =222 Beta#3 16dp5dt =1337
    It's a BOY!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Oh no, this is so f*&#ing unfair!!!!!! I'm so angry for you, I'm so so sorry. This breaks my heart.

I went through this same exact thing and lost 2 precious twin girls and there is no heartbreak like it.   This will take time to heal and I'm going to be honest, it will always sting a bit and the sadness may never really go away, but keep those little angels in your thoughts every day. 

Sending you the biggest {{{HUGS}}} ever. I'm so so sorry for your loss.  You and DH need time to heal, take care of each other.  I wish there was more I can do/say for you.

IUI#1 - 05/20/08 = BFP! M/C - 14 weeks :( baby girl
    IUI#2 - 01/07/09 = BFP!!! Twins!! Pre-term labor 20 weeks :( lost twin girls
    IUI#3 - 1/31/10 = BFP!!!! M/C - 8wks :( again
    IVF #1 - 7/2010 = c/p
    FET - 9/2010 = another c/p
    IUI#4 - 2/14/11 = BFP!
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry for the loss of your boys. Please know that you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

After 2 1/2 years TTC, 3 IUI's, endo, and a lap, a surprise BFP brought us Alexandra Marie!
  • Options
    Stopping in from IF to say I am so, so sorry. My best to you and your DH.
    TTC #1 since June 2010
    Me: 36, DH: 42
    Dx: DOR and MFI

DH: low count + very low motility; hormones all normal; Sperm DNA Frag. test = poor to fair; male karyotyping normal
    Me: FSH 13.4 + AMH 0.26 + hypothyroidism; Scratch the hypothyrodism (?); Blood clotting and immune panel all negative; endometrial biopsy normal

IVF #1 (MDLF - Jul/Aug 2011): BFN (9R, 5M, 3F with ICSI, 3dt of 1 10-cell grade 2, no frosties)
    IVF #2 (EP-antagonist - Sep/Oct 2011): BFN (6R, 4M, 3F w/ ICSI, 3dt of 1 6-cell, 1 7-cell, grade 4s, no frosties)
    DE IVF #1 (shared cycle - June 2012): c/p (6R, 6F w/ICSI, 3dt 1 8-cell grade A- and 1 7-cell grade A-; no frosties)
    DE IVF #2 (shared cycle with new donor - Nov/Dec/ 2012): - BFP!!!!! 12/14/12. U/S on 12/27 shows twins!!!!!

SAIFW/PAIFW
  • Options
    So very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.
    ~Lindsey~
    Annovulation/Amenorrhea/Mild Endo Scarring

10 Cycles with Femera/Bravelle, even Clomid 1x + Ovidrel + IUI + Crinone = 10 BFNs

4/2011 Bravelle + Ovidrel + IUI + Crinone + HOPE = 1st BFP EDD 01/21/12

BabyFruit Ticker

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Teddy Roosevelt
  • Options
    :(  I am so sorry to hear this and my heart breaks for you. 
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • Options
    Oh no.  My heart is breaking for you right now.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.  I am so very sorry.
    TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options
    I am so, so, so very sorry xoxoxo
    ?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • Options

I can't believe I just read that.

My heart is absolutely broken for you. Nobody should have to go through what you and your husband are going through.

Sending you lots of prayers for healing and for your angel boys.

Big, big hugs sweetie. Again, I am so terribly sorry. I wish I could take your pain away. :(

• Options
    This is not fair.  I am so terribly sorry for your loss and I hope that in time you and your husband and family can heal and move on from this.  Such an awful tragedy.  Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    My Blog
    TTC since 4/09 - Dx PCOS 1/10, HSG: All Clear
    4 Failed Clomid cycles of varying degrees
    Clomid + Bravelle + Trigger + IUI = BFP!!
    Ectopic M/C 9/16/10 ~ Forever in our hearts <3<BR> IVF using Donor Eggs (DE) 6/11
    BCP+Lupron+Estrogen+DE ET+PIO = BFP!!!
    Beta #1: 507 #2: 1561 #3: 4,472 #4: 11,172

BFPBs Sul06, MrsW722 & SnowflakeBride06
    GL to Mari2003 and all of the rest of the 3T Ladies
    :) SAIFW :)
  • Options
    I'm so incredibly sorry. I'll be holding you and your husband and those two precious boys in my thoughts and prayers.
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Options
    My heart is broken for you and DH. I am so sorry for your loss. ::hugs:: T&P
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry, hon.  My heart is breaking for you and your husband.  I will be keeping you all in my T&Ps.  ((HUGE HUGS))

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    My heart is so broken for you!! You and DH are in my T&Ps!! ((huge hugs))
    Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, illi , I am so so so very sorry. My heart is broken for you and had to shut my office door b/c I'm crying for you. I will never understand why life can sometimes be so unfair like this. {{{hugs}}} Please take care of yourself and know that we are all here for you if you need us. You and your H will be in my thoughts & prayers.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options
    I am so terribly sorry. I usually just lurk on this board, but I couldn't leave the post without at least passing on my condolences. So very sad. I wish you and your family strength and peace.
    Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    Oh my gosh -- sweetie, I am just sick with grief and sadness for you. I can't believe this. You and your DH will be in my T+Ps. Please let us know if you need anything. I'm so, so sorry for the loss of your precious babies. (((hugs)))
    TTC since 8/09
    DX: PCO, ENDO, High NK, MTHFR
    8/10 = Lap to remove Endo

2 Femara TI, 3 Follistim IUI = BFN & 1 c/p
    IVF #1 - BFP - boy/girl Twins!

Ben and Reese born at 34w2d!
  • Options
    I don't think the words, I'm so sorry for your loss even comes close to relaying how heartbroken I feel for you and your DH. Life seems so unfair sometimes. I will keep you two in my T&Ps
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"