Houston Babies
Hi Bumpies,

We sincerely apologize for the continued log-in issues you're experiencing with our Community. Our Tech team has prioritized this issue and is actively working on a solution; we are hoping to have a fix released soon. We know this glitch is extremely inconvenient and we really appreciate your continued patience and understanding.

If you have any questions or additional concerns, please email us at support@thebump.com.

Thanks,
The Bump Team

searching for a plastic surgeon

How in the world do you find one? Doing a google search just pulls up different docs at random and the ones at the top probably paid the most money to be there.

Does anyone have any recs either for a doctor or for a website I can search?

Thanks a lot!!!

Re: searching for a plastic surgeon

• mom2llmom2ll member

I had some work done by Dr. Lisa Santos.  She's very nice, but doesn't take insurance.  I am very happy with the results.  Feel free to email me at brandisellshouses@yahoo.com.  Not sure what you're looking at having done, but I had a breast reduction.

http://www.nipandtuck.com/

• mom2llmom2ll member
    I guess I should add at I had a friend use her for breast impants, another use her for a breast lift, another friend use her for a breast reduction, and another had her ear repaired.  She's not "fancy", but she been awarded top doc year after year.
  • image LondonBlue:

How in the world do you find one? Doing a google search just pulls up different docs at random and the ones at the top probably paid the most money to be there.

Thanks a lot!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of surgery are you looking into? I actually have a few that I can refer you to.

(Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • Dr. Ciaravino   http://www.thebodydoc.com

Email me at themunns at gmail if you want more info. 

• Here's a doctor I usually refer my friends to go to. My old co-worker/friend got some work done by her and they came out amazing. 

Dr. Sabrina Lahiri

119 Vision Park Boulevard
    Shenandoah, TX 77384 (The Woodlands)

(281) 419-1123 

http://www.lahiriplasticsurgery.com/index.html

(Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • image MrsLynn:

Here's a doctor I usually refer my friends to go to. My old co-worker/friend got some work done by her and they came out amazing. 

Dr. Sabrina Lahiri

119 Vision Park Boulevard
    Shenandoah, TX 77384 (The Woodlands)

(281) 419-1123 

http://www.lahiriplasticsurgery.com/index.html

My MIL and her sister have both had work done by Dr. Lahiri and were happy with the results.

I asked my OB about her not long ago and she rec'd Dr. Rivela over Dr. Lahiri.

"If I'm goin' down, I'm goin' down loud." -John Evans Tweet me
  • image MrsLynn:
    image LondonBlue:

Thanks a lot!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of surgery are you looking into? I actually have a few that I can refer you to.

I have a long list:

breast augmentation
    brow lift
    lip augmentation or injectibles (not sure which is best)
    cartilage contouring on my nose (the tip of my nose is too hard edged and I want a smoother look)

• image LondonBlue:
    image MrsLynn:
    image LondonBlue:

Thanks a lot!!!

I have a long list:

breast augmentation
    brow lift
    lip augmentation or injectibles (not sure which is best)
    cartilage contouring on my nose (the tip of my nose is too hard edged and I want a smoother look)

Since this is on your list, I'll post this link I have been saving "just in case".  lol

http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/21896507.aspx

• I went to Dr.Ciaravino for a breast reduction and was so so so disappointed in my results. He didnt do much of anything except give me giant scars and nipples that are 2 different shapes completely. I went back to him for a follow up and cried about how unhappy I was and he just said "well we can set you up for another surgery at the same cost." Jerk. I would highly NOT suggest him, although he has this fancy fabio reputation and office.
  • mom2llmom2ll member

image laurenhallmark:
    I went to Dr.Ciaravino for a breast reduction and was so so so disappointed in my results. He didnt do much of anything except give me giant scars and nipples that are 2 different shapes completely. I went back to him for a follow up and cried about how unhappy I was and he just said "well we can set you up for another surgery at the same cost." Jerk. I would highly NOT suggest him, although he has this fancy fabio reputation and office.

Very interesting.  He was really rude to me when I visited with him.  When we talked about size, she basically said I had no say in the matter and what I got was what he wanted...  He was the cheapest, but made me uncomfortable.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards