Houston Babies

searching for a plastic surgeon

How in the world do you find one? Doing a google search just pulls up different docs at random and the ones at the top probably paid the most money to be there.

Does anyone have any recs either for a doctor or for a website I can search?

Thanks a lot!!!

Re: searching for a plastic surgeon

• mom2llmom2ll member

I had some work done by Dr. Lisa Santos.  She's very nice, but doesn't take insurance.  I am very happy with the results.  Feel free to email me at brandisellshouses@yahoo.com.  Not sure what you're looking at having done, but I had a breast reduction.

https://www.nipandtuck.com/

• mom2llmom2ll member
    I guess I should add at I had a friend use her for breast impants, another use her for a breast lift, another friend use her for a breast reduction, and another had her ear repaired.  She's not "fancy", but she been awarded top doc year after year.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLondonBlue:

How in the world do you find one? Doing a google search just pulls up different docs at random and the ones at the top probably paid the most money to be there.

Thanks a lot!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of surgery are you looking into? I actually have a few that I can refer you to.

(Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • Dr. Ciaravino   https://www.thebodydoc.com

Email me at themunns at gmail if you want more info. 

• Here's a doctor I usually refer my friends to go to. My old co-worker/friend got some work done by her and they came out amazing. 

Dr. Sabrina Lahiri

119 Vision Park Boulevard
    Shenandoah, TX 77384 (The Woodlands)

(281) 419-1123 

https://www.lahiriplasticsurgery.com/index.html

(Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • imageMrsLynn:

Here's a doctor I usually refer my friends to go to. My old co-worker/friend got some work done by her and they came out amazing. 

Dr. Sabrina Lahiri

119 Vision Park Boulevard
    Shenandoah, TX 77384 (The Woodlands)

(281) 419-1123 

https://www.lahiriplasticsurgery.com/index.html

My MIL and her sister have both had work done by Dr. Lahiri and were happy with the results.

I asked my OB about her not long ago and she rec'd Dr. Rivela over Dr. Lahiri.

"If I'm goin' down, I'm goin' down loud." -John Evans Tweet me
  • imageMrsLynn:
    imageLondonBlue:

Thanks a lot!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of surgery are you looking into? I actually have a few that I can refer you to.

I have a long list:

breast augmentation
    brow lift
    lip augmentation or injectibles (not sure which is best)
    cartilage contouring on my nose (the tip of my nose is too hard edged and I want a smoother look)

• imageLondonBlue:
    imageMrsLynn:
    imageLondonBlue:

Thanks a lot!!!

I have a long list:

breast augmentation
    brow lift
    lip augmentation or injectibles (not sure which is best)
    cartilage contouring on my nose (the tip of my nose is too hard edged and I want a smoother look)

Since this is on your list, I'll post this link I have been saving "just in case".  lol

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/21896507.aspx

• I went to Dr.Ciaravino for a breast reduction and was so so so disappointed in my results. He didnt do much of anything except give me giant scars and nipples that are 2 different shapes completely. I went back to him for a follow up and cried about how unhappy I was and he just said "well we can set you up for another surgery at the same cost." Jerk. I would highly NOT suggest him, although he has this fancy fabio reputation and office.
  • mom2llmom2ll member

imagelaurenhallmark:
    I went to Dr.Ciaravino for a breast reduction and was so so so disappointed in my results. He didnt do much of anything except give me giant scars and nipples that are 2 different shapes completely. I went back to him for a follow up and cried about how unhappy I was and he just said "well we can set you up for another surgery at the same cost." Jerk. I would highly NOT suggest him, although he has this fancy fabio reputation and office.

Very interesting.  He was really rude to me when I visited with him.  When we talked about size, she basically said I had no say in the matter and what I got was what he wanted...  He was the cheapest, but made me uncomfortable.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"