2nd Trimester
Options

I will tell you the truth about your name choice

Re: I will tell you the truth about your name choice

• Options
    imageBabalonia:

All of the sames seem pretty great to me.

So wait until you hear ours (at least our leading name) I got bashed on the May board for it but we don't care.

Bric  - Yes like a "Brick" yes after the character "Brick" on the Middle. We LOVE IT! And it goes well with our last name!   

Dooood LOVE IT!!! Any Character on Anchorman is a friend of mine lol :)
  • Options

Brick is...well...just bad.

Emery.   Sounds like the way my chinese friend says Emily.   I also use it to file my nails.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry about the multiple (incoherent posts) - not sure what happened and it won't let me delete.... :(
  • Options

If we have a boy: Wyatt Martin

If we have a girl: E- - - Mae (I really want her name to begin with an "e". Our last name rhymes with tooth. Any suggestions are welcome, I would prefer just two syllables.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

This is super fun lol...

DS  Alec Edward M_______  (Edward is a passed down middle name and we just liked Alec because it isn't common out where we're at.)

DD  Jovie Noelle M________  (My daughter will be named after the movie elf...we also thought it would be cute to nickname her Bon Bon and Noelle because we found out she was a girl on Christmas eve.1st girl in the family for 27 years..also Jovie means Joyful so we thought Joyful Christmas was cute.... :))

• Options
    imagesamfish2bcrab:

Giselle Amaryllis - I approve, expecially because of the Puerto rican garden reference take me to visit pleasepleaseplease.  It's.so.cold.

All you need is airfare & play money if you come down with me!  All of my family still lives there and I go once a year....Puerto Rico calls me, I can't stay away for too long.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'll bite.  We know we're having a girl and we really want to give her a M first name in honor of DH's grandmother who passed a little over a year ago.  We're also leaning towards an A middle name to honor my grandfather who also passed (my sister already used his first name with her son).  Here's our top choices so far:

Mallory Abigail

Maya Avery (or Mya... DH thinks people will pronounce Maya as May-a lol"

Go for it....

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Your husband should know that "Mya" will not be pronounced Maya, poor thing with get myah..I like Avery a lot,
  • Options

Well we thought we were having a girl and that would have been Rachel which we will save for later.  We found out a week ago that it is a boy!  Here are the names we are toying with Jacob Aaron or Joshua with no middle name.  My DH and his brother have no middle names.

We also talked about Bric from anchorman, how funny!  Heaven spelled backwards is used for pets alot!

• Options
    imageEskijewels:

This is super fun lol...

DS  Alec Edward M_______  (Edward is a passed down middle name and we just liked Alec because it isn't common out where we're at.)

DD  Jovie Noelle M________  (My daughter will be named after the movie elf...we also thought it would be cute to nickname her Bon Bon and Noelle because we found out she was a girl on Christmas eve.1st girl in the family for 27 years..also Jovie means Joyful so we thought Joyful Christmas was cute.... :))

This confused me at first glace.   I saw Jovie, I saw  Bon Bon and thought "there's only one Bon in Bon Jovie"

Anyhow, Jovie is cute BUT sometimes a girl needs more than cute.   like if she's running for Senate.  I do like Noelle a lot, though

• Options
    I got skipped. Please return to page 3.
  • Options
    imageBrandiebabe:

Here are our names, let me know....

Audrey Lynn

Brooklyn Grace

Audrey Lynn is a great name because that is the name DH and I chose for our little girl. Hopefully you don't have the same last name as us! 

• Options
    imageKristin131:
    imageITGurl0626:

OK, here goes my name choice:

Giselle Amaryllis

I've always loved the name Giselle...Amaryllis is my mother's favorite flower & it also reminds me of my grandmother's garden in Puerto Rico, she had various colors of amaryllis in her garden.  I know the name is kind of long, but that's what I like and I am sticking with it!Stick out tongue 

I loved the name Giselle but DH said no way bc her nickname would be "Giz" :(

LMAO!!

• Options
    imageKristin131:
    imageITGurl0626:

OK, here goes my name choice:

Giselle Amaryllis

I've always loved the name Giselle...Amaryllis is my mother's favorite flower & it also reminds me of my grandmother's garden in Puerto Rico, she had various colors of amaryllis in her garden.  I know the name is kind of long, but that's what I like and I am sticking with it!Stick out tongue 

I loved the name Giselle but DH said no way bc her nickname would be "Giz" :(

Oh...LOL!!  Latinos don't pronounce Giselle with the "z" sound...we pronounce it with the actual "s" sound.  So when I say Giselle I say it with the "s" sound vs the "z".  My DH (who isn't Latino) pronounces it with the "z" sound, to each his own.  LOL!

• Options
    imageSarahBethG:

Having twins (know one is a boy):

If boy/girl:  Emery Lee (both are family names);  Clara Belle (just like it)

If boy/boy: Emery Lee, Finn Henry

Just FYI- Clara Belle is the cow on Mickey Mouse clubhouse. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Photobucket
  • Options

If I missed you it didn't stick out or is non-offensive.

Domenic was missed, right?   It's non-offensice, not my style, but nothing wrong with it.

Someone had three girls with "A" names in there and I feel sad for them.   Spelling was odd on all of them plus I'm not fond of the need to start all the kids names with the same letter.  

• Options
    I've heard a lot of mixed feedback on this name, I can take the criticism-Saylor Olivia.
  • Options

I will play.

Girl Names:

Charlotte Elisabeth

Audrey Catherine

Boys:

Nolan Gregory

William John

DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011
  • Options
    imagejg_girl1:
    imageBrandiebabe:

Here are our names, let me know....

Audrey Lynn

Brooklyn Grace

Audrey Lynn is a great name because that is the name DH and I chose for our little girl. Hopefully you don't have the same last name as us! 

This is our name also.  I don't like that it was on here three times... but I will just say great minds think alike I guess : )

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I was skipped too.

DD is Devon Kathleen (MN after my mom)

Possible girl name is Brianna Maureen (MN after deceased MIL)

Jacob Michael for a boy...super popular in general but not around here I guess.  I'm open to other suggestions but MN stays the same as it is Dh's MN.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ok, I'll play!

If we have a girl it will be Sofia Andreyvna

If we have a boy it will be Evan Andreyovich.

I know the middle names are a little intense but my husband is Russian and its more of a traditional thing.  It translates to son of/daughter of Andrey (husbands name.)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment?

Adira ____.  My husband is supposed to come up with the middle name and hasn't yet.

• Options
    For a boy we are doing Kellan Shane.  Shane is DH's name.  For a girl we like Kinsley Shae (Shane without the N) or Kinsley Brynne (Brynne is my middle name)
  • Options

Adira sounds made up.

I like the Russian names, both first and the tradition of the middle,

Moon is the only acceptable middle name for Saylor.

Again, if I skipped or misse dyou they were unoffensive.   Not crazy about Brianna.  

• Options
    imagesamfish2bcrab:

Anyhow, Jovie is cute BUT sometimes a girl needs more than cute.   like if she's running for Senate.  I do like Noelle a lot, though

The fact that first names matter when running for office is one of the many, many things wrong with our country's legal system.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    what do you think of the name Molly Joy
  • Options

I'll play!

Liana Elizabeth for this baby girl.

Our son's name is Evan Richard - MN after my father.

• Options
    Since you skipped me, I'm taking it to mean OMG those are the Best Names Evar.

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Ok I'm going to give you a real one.

Elizabeth Josephine. Her nickname will be Eliza. I hate the nickname Lizzy and I have told people that I hate it. And GO!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    imageJNBrickey:
    imagesamfish2bcrab:

The fact that first names matter when running for office is one of the many, many things wrong with our country's legal system.

People have first impressions. it has nothing to do with the legal system.  It has to do with psychology and association.

• Options
    Ok, Jonathan Robert
  • Options

Ok I've read all 4 pages and I want to play. I think you mentioned a couple of these names yourself...

Charlotte or Quinn MN Rose (my late GM)

Jackson/Aaron/Lucas "Luke" MN Anthony (my late GF)

• Options
    imagemeimsx:

Elizabeth Josephine. Her nickname will be Eliza. I hate the nickname Lizzy and I have told people that I hate it. And GO!

I'm still thinking about Aurelia.

• Options
    imagesamfish2bcrab:
    imageJNBrickey:
    imagesamfish2bcrab:

People have first impressions. it has nothing to do with the legal system.  It has to do with psychology and association.

Then maybe someone would vote for a Jovie simply because they like the movie Elf?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemeimsx:

• Options
    imagemeimsx:

• Options

Okay, I'll bite! :)

Virginia Marie 

• Options
    imageJNBrickey:
    imagesamfish2bcrab:
    imageJNBrickey:
    imagesamfish2bcrab:

Then maybe someone would vote for a Jovie simply because they like the movie Elf?

Maybe they would, JNBrickney.  maybe they would.

There's also the idea that people treat others according to first impression, which could be based on name, throughout our lives.   Therefor, Jovie may not WANT to be Senator, she just might want to be a rockstar.

• Options

Wow, quite the amount of  responses! Ill take a wack at it nothing will change my mind. :)  Emmalyn Christine 

• Options
    Oh yes! I am so glad this thread is still going. Simon Christopher and Ruby Jane. Get fresh. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"