2nd Trimester
Options

I will tell you the truth about your name choice

Re: I will tell you the truth about your name choice

• Options
    imagesamfish2bcrab:
    imagetaralp25:
    imageCTGirl30:

Neveah Jayden Cadence. I luv it b/c it's sooooooooooo uneek! Did you know Neaveah is Heaven spelled backwards?????

I am looking fwd to seeing if anyone actually bites on this one...

Too weird...my husband's little cousins are named Jaden and Cadence, brother and sister.  I had never heard the name Cadence before she came along but I think its beautiful.  I'm not in love with the name Jaden because I know a few but I think your name is cute!

oh...oh dear.

hahaha I've been waiting for someone anyone to do it!  

I'll bite

Brian Eliott after my husband

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagesamfish2bcrab:
    imagetaralp25:
    imageCTGirl30:

Neveah Jayden Cadence. I luv it b/c it's sooooooooooo uneek! Did you know Neaveah is Heaven spelled backwards?????

Too weird...my husband's little cousins are named Jaden and Cadence, brother and sister.  I had never heard the name Cadence before she came along but I think its beautiful.  I'm not in love with the name Jaden because I know a few but I think your name is cute!

oh...oh dear.

Haha!  Ah, I was waiting to see if someone caught that after I read it and I am cracking up over here.

I must say though..none of these names are really that bad to me, a few that weren't my style but nothing outrageous.  I think the people with really bad names must know they are horrible (surely someone has told them) and maybe they don't want to post..?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Have at it!

Michael Ian

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

Love Isla...can' have Lila and Isla though.  

Kai can only live in California or Hawaii, but that's okay because why would you move somehwere like Toronto when you could live somewhere good and hot.

I'm missing something....Carson?   make sme think of Carson Daly but I'm confident his fame will fade in the near future so not to worry about that dumbass.

• Options

Cameron Aibhlinn.

I know plenty of people don't like unisex names/boy names for girls, but it doesn't bother me. Her nn will be Cami.

Aibhlinn is Irish, no one will ever pronounce it correctly here in the U.S. (AVE-leen), but I love the meaning ("longed for and desired child") and hope she will appreciate how true that was for her dad and I. It's a middle name, I figure it won't be that much of an issue.

• Options

I'll play...

We already know it's a boy and I have wanted to use this name for a boy since before finding out that my first ten years ago was a girl.  I have had two more girls and now a boy.

Tristan Lance

Of course I got the name from Legends of the Fall....just loved it the minute I heard it.  Lance is my husband's middle name.

My daughter's names are

Averi Elise

Ashli Elain

Aubri Elana

• Options

I think you're right M0othernumbers.

Giselle Amaryllis - I approve, expecially because of the Puerto rican garden reference take me to visit pleasepleaseplease.  It's.so.cold.

• Options

Beckett Tyler is my DS's name. Still working on names for baby #2.

• Options

What the he!!...take a shot.

DD#1 is Lucy Clare

DD#2 will be Molly Kate

• Options
    imageCTGirl30:

Okay Neveah is really weird to me. I am sorry if posting my opinion gets me in trouble again but I can not hold my tongue. I like the name Neva but the spelling Neveah (as in Heaven spelled backwards) looks odd to me. I do like the rest of the name, maybe go with Neva for a spelling. Just a thought.

• Options
    CTgirl-------> WIN!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagesn23g:

Kai Nicholas

Kai means ocean, hubby is a surfer and we are beach bums and my middle name is Nicole in which we chose Nicholas!

Lets hear it!

Kinda off topic but I LOVE your shirt!! Where did you find it?

• Options
    imageCTGirl30:

Too Funny! My Cousin is due in July and if they have a girl, will name her Neveah.. I like the Heaven spelled backwards thing.. I had never heard of it until last month when my cousin mentioned the names they picked out...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

All of the sames seem pretty great to me.

So wait until you hear ours (at least our leading name) I got bashed on the May board for it but we don't care.

Bric  - Yes like a "Brick" yes after the character "Brick" on the Middle. We LOVE IT! And it goes well with our last name!   

• Options
    imageBabalonia:

All of the sames seem pretty great to me.

So wait until you hear ours (at least our leading name) I got bashed on the May board for it but we don't care.

Bric  - Yes like a "Brick" yes after the character "Brick" on the Middle. We LOVE IT! And it goes well with our last name! Bric  

Just FYI this was also the closeted male lead on Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.  

• Options
    Leggadine08: hahaha thanks! a friend of a friend has her own clothing line called the tiny hiney and she just designed these, dont you love it!? you can check them out on thetinyhiney.com!
  • Options
    imageRGWalsh:
    imageCTGirl30:

Okay Neveah is really weird to me. I am sorry if posting my opinion gets me in trouble again but I can not hold my tongue. I like the name Neva but the spelling Neveah (as in Heaven spelled backwards) looks odd to me. I do like the rest of the name, maybe go with Neva for a spelling. Just a thought.

Dude.

• Options
    imageRGWalsh:
    imageCTGirl30:

Dude.  That was a joke.

• Options
    imageRGWalsh:
    imageCTGirl30:

Dude.

• Options
    imageITGurl0626:

OK, here goes my name choice:

Giselle Amaryllis

I've always loved the name Giselle...Amaryllis is my mother's favorite flower & it also reminds me of my grandmother's garden in Puerto Rico, she had various colors of amaryllis in her garden.  I know the name is kind of long, but that's what I like and I am sticking with it!Stick out tongue 

I loved the name Giselle but DH said no way bc her nickname would be "Giz" :(

• Options

I am dying here.  Nevaeh FTW.

My current name thoughts are Aurelia Evelyn for a girl and Gabriel ? for a boy. 

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Biting here too : DD's name is Sophie Jayne For a girl we either like : Maggie Sue or Hannah Sue ( both DH's mom and my mom's name is Susan but we didn't like that for a mm but Sue seemed to go better) For a boy we like Henry James.
  • Options

Emery

Lee for
  • Options

Emery

Lee for a
  • Options

Having

twins:

For

a
  • Options

Having

twins

• Options

Having

twins

(know
  • Options

Having

twins

(know one is a
  • Options

Having

twins

(know one is
  • Options

Having

twins

(know one is a boy):

Emery

Lee
  • Options

Having

twins:

For

• Options

Having

twins

(know one i
  • Options

Having

twins

(know one is a boy):

Emery

• Options

duplicate post sorry...

• Options

duplicate post...

• Options

Having twins (know one is a boy):

If boy/girl:  Emery Lee (both are family names);  Clara Belle (just like it)

If boy/boy: Emery Lee, Finn Henry

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"