Alabama Babies
Options

Can we do something for Tiffany?

2»

Re: Can we do something for Tiffany?

• Options
    I'm so heartbroken for her. I've been meaning to visit her for months ... and always love her FB pics and updates. I would love to contribute or do whatever I can.

• Options
    I am also happy to contribute to whatever is decided...can someone get a siggy badge together or would that be too much?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemrssamuels2b:
    I am also happy to contribute to whatever is decided...can someone get a siggy badge together or would that be too much?
    I can work on a badge when I get back to my desk in a bit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Options
    The etsy dealer said she can add a larger charm with his name if we decide to go that route vs. something from a regular jeweler.
  • Options
    I just wanted to add my condolences for Tiffany, her husband, and their family.  How awful, I can't even imagine what she's going through.  Will keep them in my thoughts & prayers. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My heart just breaks for them! He was such a precious little baby! I will help in anyway that I can and will continue to keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    I haven't been on here in a long time, but I saw this on Facebook this morning.  I would like to contribute something also.  I can't imagine what Tiffany and her family must be going through. 
  • Options
    My heart is completely breaking for them.  I will contribute to whatever is decided to do.  They are in my prayers. 
  • Options

OMG!  When I saw everyones FB posts this morning, I knew it had to be someone local. (apparently I'm not her FB friend)  How absolutely devastating.  I'm heartbroken for her. 

I'm in for whatever we decide to do.   

• Options
    I am not friends with Tiffany on FB but saw everyones posts and figured it was someone from here. If anyone sees any updates on FB please post here also. I cannot believe this has happened and I hope they can find some sort of comfort right now. Also I am happy to contribute whatever we decide just let me know what and when.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WHAT?  OMG...I am so late on hearing this news.  Going to FB now to see what is going on.  How incredibly sad.  Oh my goodness...I can not even begin to imagine.  Wow...
  • Options
    I'm so, so incredibly sorry to hear this news. Tiffany and her family are in my prayers, and I want to help with whatever the group decides to do for her. I'm not friends with anyone on Facebook (except Lydia), so if you can post here how to contribute, I'd appreciate it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Hi Ladies, I have never been on this board (i have no bump just pups!) but know many of you from the Knot or Nest.  I saw on facebook about the Tiffany's loss and wanted to reach out as well.  Please count me in on anything you all do for the family. I'm just devestated to hear of this news and can't even imagine what she is going through.

lots of love, jenny

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hey Jenny!  It's good to see you around again! 
  • Options

Oh my gosh...I just saw about Tiffany...I CANNOT even imagine.  I did not know her, but my thoughts and prayers are with her.  

Girls: let me know if we decide to do anything for her...I'm in. 

• Options
    I am very late but this family is in my prayers.  I would also love to contribute.
  • Options

imagePinkLadyRN1:
    Hey Jenny!  It's good to see you around again! 

Hi Sweet Lady! I hate these circumstances is what brought me to the bump...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"