Stay at Home Moms
Options

When people post asking you to vote for their kid, what do you do?

Re: When people post asking you to vote for their kid, what do you do?

• Options
    Uh.  No.  Especially when they ask for my personal information....
  • Options

I don't. Especially when they post it on multiple boards.

:::goes back to lurking:::

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageIronyandNachos:

I don't. Especially when they post it on multiple boards.

:::goes back to lurking:::

Ha!  Next time you come out of lurkdom you should ask us to vote for your kid : ) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I don't even do it for my annoying FB friends who constantly fill my newsfeed with pleas for votes.  So I am certainly not going to do it for some fly-by poster here

There are no fair contests anymore

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • Options
    I judge them.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageStacyc625:
    I judge them.

Yes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageStacyc625:
    I judge them.

Ha ha!  That's the truth! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    You ladies aren't very welcoming. I don't know why you all are acting very "high school" right now. I haven't responded rudely and would hope that you all would understand that I am trying to bring awareness to a disorder that doesn't get a lot of attention. I didn't mean to offend anyone. 
  • Options

imagedeja:
    You ladies aren't very welcoming. I don't know why you all are acting very "high school" right now. I haven't responded rudely and would hope that you all would understand that I am trying to bring awareness to a disorder that doesn't get a lot of attention. I didn't mean to offend anyone. 

I understand what you are trying to do, but please understand that this board gets "drive" bys asking for work at home jobs, people to vote for them, etc. all the time.  All from people who don't even participate on the board itself.  If you actually hung around this board you would know that the bold part above is very inaccurate.  

DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you, Erin for understanding and taking the time to explain why one on the board would be so upset regarding my post. I hope to become more active and as I mentioned before I didn't mean any disrespect as I just thought I could seek some support to help with cause so close to my heart.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"