Alabama Babies
Options

Can we do something for Tiffany?

I saw on FB she and her husband lost their little boy?

Re: Can we do something for Tiffany?

• Options
    I hope we can do something. I am just devastated. Does anyone know what happened?
  • Options

I am so confused...my heart breaks for them. I can't believe this has happened.

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesoon2Bmrs.AGEE:

I am so confused...my heart breaks for them. I can't believe this has happened.

me too. Of course she needs ALL our prayers and love. But, I was thinking about a necklace with his birthstone on it might be special. I am just heartbroken for them.
  • Options
    I hope we can do something for them.  I am heartbroken for her and her husband.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Options

imageuagirl:
    I hope we can do something for them.  I am heartbroken for her and her husband.

me too and I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through. 

• Options

Has anyone heard what happened yet? It all seems so sudden! She posted a picture of him some time yesterday and then the loss messages started. I assume what ever happened, happened last night or afternoon???

I am just trying to process it all. I can't imagine how they feel right now. Many prayers go out to them.

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This is so sad!  I truly cannot imagine! 
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

• Options

I posted a link on Lindsey's new post from a friend of Tiffany's blog, she says it was most likely SIDS.

I am willing to do whatever we can for them during this time.  I think a necklace (like Katie suggested) or something similar would be perfect.

• Options
    When a girl on PgAL lost her daughter, we sent food, a spa basket, and made a group donation to March of Dimes.  There are also a few organizations that support parents who have lost children.  I'll see if I can find the posts that list those.
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Options

imageuagirl:
    When a girl on PgAL lost her daughter, we sent food, a spa basket, and made a group donation to March of Dimes.  There are also a few organizations that support parents who have lost children.  I'll see if I can find the posts that list those.

That sounds great too Liz.

I have a friend who works at the local jewelers here, I'll ask if she has suggestions (she has a baby too so I'm sure she'd be touched as well)

I can't stop my eyes from watering.  and my stomach and heart ache.

• Options
    Yes, I am willing to do what ever.  I can't imagine what they are going through.  God has a plan for us all but sometimes we struggle with wanting to know why.   
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

::speechless::

I didn't get on FB at all last night so I'm just finding out...I am so very sad about this...we have to do something. 

• Options

I would be willing to take the basket, necklace, whatever to her if you all would like. I know she lives very close to me. I am not exactly sure where but I know its within 5 mins.

OR, A few of us from HSV could deliver it to her together, unless that would be too much. Thoughts? Or maybe mail would just be best to give her time?

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagesoon2Bmrs.AGEE:

I would be willing to take the basket, necklace, whatever to her if you all would like. I know she lives very close to me. I am not exactly sure where but I know its within 5 mins.

OR, A few of us from HSV could deliver it to her together, unless that would be too much. Thoughts? Or maybe mail would just be best to give her time?

I think if it were me, I'd give her a little time.

I've emailed my friend (and I'll see her tomorrow night at my supper club) about a necklace.  I even thought a cross pendant with his birthstones would be nice.  He was born in May so it would be emeralds.  I'll let y'all know.

I like Liz's idea so we could do a combo if y'all want.

My mom is putting them on their church prayer list and I'm praying hard.

• Options
    imageaubie96:
    imagesoon2Bmrs.AGEE:

I've emailed my friend (and I'll see her tomorrow night at my supper club) about a necklace.  I even thought a cross pendant with his birthstones would be nice.  He was born in May so it would be emeralds.  I'll let y'all know.

Oh yea! I didn't mean today or even tomorrow. I know she needs time. I was just throwing it out there that when we were ready to send her something I could deliver it. It was just a thought. But like I said, it might be better just to mail it...

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my God. That is horrible! Poor Tiffany. I cannot imagine what they are going through right now. I am in for whatever we decide to do for her.
  • Options
    imagesoon2Bmrs.AGEE:
    imageaubie96:
    imagesoon2Bmrs.AGEE:

Oh yea! I didn't mean today or even tomorrow. I know she needs time. I was just throwing it out there that when we were ready to send her something I could deliver it. It was just a thought. But like I said, it might be better just to mail it...

oh totally knew what you meant.  yeah, everyone handles these things differently.  After some time she may want y'all to visit.  If I could get up there I would too!!!

maybe we could reach out to her after a couple of days and see what she's up for.

• Options
    I think someone (or a group) personally delivering the gift would mean a lot to her.  It will take some time to get everything together anyway.
  • Options

I was thinking something like one of these...

Butterfly & birthstone

Footprints & birthstone

Forever in my heart & birthstone

His name & birthstone

My personal fav is either the butterfly or footprints.  And then maybe some restaurant g/c's that they can use when they don't feel like cooking or eating at home.  I'm happy to take the collection and place the order.

• Options
    I am totally devastated  by this!!!! I would love to help do something for Tiffany! I would also like to go and deliver it if you do that Lindsey! She works at the same office as my husband and I'm just so sad for her!! I definitely have a heavy heart this morning!
  • Options
    imageMrsB2007:

Butterfly & birthstone

Footprints & birthstone

His name & birthstone

My personal fav is either the butterfly or footprints.  And then maybe some restaurant g/c's that they can use when they don't feel like cooking or eating at home.  I'm happy to take the collection and place the order.

Those are beautiful! I will be glad to contribute.

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm devastated. Absolutely devastated. I LOVED her pictures of him everyday and looked forward to them so much because he was just a precious little guy. I'm not able to get on here much anymore, but I will be more than willing to help in any way.
  • Options
    imageMrsB2007:

Butterfly & birthstone

Footprints & birthstone

His name & birthstone

I like the footprint one, but I also like the one that would have his name.

• Options
    imagesoon2Bmrs.AGEE:
    imageMrsB2007:

Butterfly & birthstone

Footprints & birthstone

His name & birthstone

I like them too.  I'll let you know what my friend says too and will post something as well.

Those are beautiful! I will be glad to contribute.

I like them too.  I'll also let y'all know what my friend comes up with.

• Options
    I bet the girl could add another charm to the footprint one with his name or put his name on the other side of the footprints.  I'll convo her and ask right now.
  • Options

imageKellieRay:
    I am totally devastated  by this!!!! I would love to help do something for Tiffany! I would also like to go and deliver it if you do that Lindsey! She works at the same office as my husband and I'm just so sad for her!! I definitely have a heavy heart this morning!

Most definitely!

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I saw the terrible news on FB this morning. My heart is just broken for them and I cannot imagine the pain they are feeling.  Please let me know the final plans for the gift(s), I'd like to contribute as well.

DD 6/17/08, DD 6/9/10, DD 12/15/11
    BFP 5/24/13 - Natural MC 6/7/13
    BFP 8/13/13 - Natural MC 8/27/13
    Ovarian Mass = removal of left ovary & tube 9/13
    BFP 4/24/14 - Tubal Pregnancy 5/7/14
    Removal of  ruptured right tube 5/8/14
    IVF or adoption??
  • Options

imageRachelJohnson:
    I'm devastated. Absolutely devastated. I LOVED her pictures of him everyday and looked forward to them so much because he was just a precious little guy.

I also looked forward to those pictures, I know she will be so happy she did that.

• Options

I can not imagine what they must be going through!

I think we should do something! I work for Belk and if we like the necklace idea I could get it from our fine jewelry department with my discount.

Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    I just saw posts on FB about this. My heart is broken and I can't even imagine their pain. I have added them to our Sunday School's prayer list. I am happy to do what I can for them.
  • Options
    imagesoon2Bmrs.AGEE:

I would be willing to go with you Lindsey!

Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    imageErin&Gregg07:
    imagesoon2Bmrs.AGEE:

I would be willing to go with you Lindsey!

Sounds great!

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Sarah I will send some money via PayPal.

• Options

I forgot to add in my previous post that I would also like to contribute to anything that we do.

I think it would be easier for one person to be in charge of collecting the money and buying the gifts.  That person could be the one we send paypal donations to and buy the items we agree on.

I also would like to see what Katie's friend may be able to do for us before purchasing a necklace from someone else.

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

• Options
    imageSeasideBride06:

I forgot to add in my previous post that I would also like to contribute to anything that we do.

I think it would be easier for one person to be in charge of collecting the money and buying the gifts.  That person could be the one we send paypal donations to and buy the items we agree on.

I also would like to see what Katie's friend may be able to do for us before purchasing a necklace from someone else.

I'm sure I'll hear from her today, but I will def see her at my house tomorrow.

• Options
    Hey guys!  I know it's been a while...but I just saw the news on fb this morning.  My heart just breaks for Tiffany....and I would be more than happy to help out and donate in whatever you decide!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I will also contribute to whatever is decided.  Food, a necklace, card... Whatever.  A personal delivery sounds really sweet, but I think a group might be a bit overwhelming.  If one person went representing all of us at a later time, that may be a bit easier for her to handle.  They probably already have had tons of people trying to see them and haven't had much time to process it all on their own and really won't for a while.  I'm not sure how you all feel about that, but I know when there is the death of someone close it leaves your head spinning and trying to keep it together for visitors is exhausting... 
  • Options
    On my goodness, how devastating. I'm crying and heartbroken for them. I haven't read all the posts, so please let me know what u guys decide to do. Lord please bring them peace in this heartbreaking time.
  • Options
    If we get a fund set up, I'm happy to contribute. Just let me know. I'll be checking here and on FB. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! This is devastating news.  I'm not on FB so whatever the final concensus is on collecting money for whatever is decided, please post here so that I can contribute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"