Infertility
Options

Big FAT F*ucking Negative!

Re: Big FAT F*ucking Negative!

• Options
    No, no no no!!!!!! I am so very sorry.
  • Options

Fuuuuuuudge.

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. That is so f*ed up, ugh. ((HUGS))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Noooooooooooo....I reject that pee stick.  It's obviously broken.

I'm soo sorry sweetie...I hope you have a late implanter, so I'm still holding out hope for your beta tomorrow.  (((hugs))) 

• Options
    Oh no, worms....I am praying it isn't right and you get the beta you deserve tomorrow....life can't be this unfair to one person. Sending so so many prayers up for you tonight (((HUGS)))
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Options
    I am very sorry. 
  • Options
    My beef with whatever is upstairs just got a hell of a lot bigger. D@mnit! I am so sorry.
  • Options
    NO! NO! NO! NO! Oh honey, I fcking hate IF. I hate it so much. I'm so sorry honey. I'm here for you. ((hugs))
    ? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

♥ Brielle Skye born August 17th, 2011 ♥ Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    no no no... this is so unfair!  I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say.  ((((hugs))))
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm so sorry. :(
  • Options

NOOOOOO!  This is not what I want to see!!!  Oh Worms...my heart sank and now I am sitting here in tears for you!! 

I am with Smilee and holding out hope....on my FET (that would've worked if not for my moldy eggs) I got a BFN the day before my beta.

Big huge hugs sweetie!!!  I am still praying for you for tomorrow!

• Options

Crap worms - I didn't realize how far into your FET you were this month - I'm so so sorry it didn't work. . . is it possible that it was too early to poas (??)

((HUGS)) and I'm thinking of you!!

• Options

Oh, Wormsie, I dont even know what to say! I'm staying hopeful for a positive beta... I really am! Sending the biggest friggin hugs I possibly can!

Crohn's resulting in colectomy with J-Pouch surgery in 2000/2001.
    TTC since August 2008
    IVF#1: BFFN; IVF#2: BFN; FET with new RE: BFN
    IVF#3: ER 1/15; ET 1/20; Beta#1 1/29: 339!
    Twins girls born via c/s at 37w/3d!!
    "Let it go, this too shall pass."
  • Options
    I am sorry..
    Michelle
    Blythe Elizabeth is here March 27,2012
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Noooooooooooooooo. I am so sorry.  I don't understand. You got pregnant with twins the last time. How could nothing stick this time???? I was so sure this was it for you. 

I hate IF. It is so unfair. And, why does it have to happen to really nice women like you? It should only be allowed to happen to horrible people. Seriously. Not fcuking fair.

I am still holding out hope you will pull a Tab. Her initial beta was so low that it wouldn't have shown up on a pee stick.  I hope that is you and you get a nice surprise tomorrow.

Lots and lots of ((hugs)).

• Options
    I am so sorry sweetie.  -hugs-  This is so unfair.
    image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry chica.  I really was crossing my everything for you that this was it.  Big HUGS, and I fart in the general direction of a 4 year anniversary of TTC.  That just blows.  Big time.
  • Options

No, worms.  This makes me so sad.  I am so so sorry.  It's not fair.  I hope this is the last crappy TTC anniversary you ever have. 

Huge ((HUGS)) coming your way.

*P/SAIFW* TTC since 1/08 Clomid, 2 IUIs, 4 IVFs, FET 7 losses Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry :(
    Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault
  • Options
    Oh, hon....I'm so sorry you had to get bad results like this. I'm with several other ladies....still holding out hope for a surprise beta tomorrow for you! If I can't be optimistic for myself, I gotta do it for my friends at least! *hugs*
    SAIFW
  • Options
    ((hugs))  I am so, so sorry worms!  It is so unfair, sending you tons of thoughts and prayers.
    Daycare is SO exhausting!
    Blog
  • Options
  • Options
    That's not fair :( (((HUGS)))
  • Options

Fvck, fvck, fvck... Wormsie, I'm so sorry.  You one of the biggest, if not THE biggest supporters on this board.  You deserve so much more than this.

You and DH are in my thoughts.  (((HUGS)))

• Options
    I'm so sorry worms!  BFFNs suck donkey-a*s!  BIG (((hugs)))!!
  • Options

I'm so sorry worms.  That is so unfair :(

((hugs))

• Options

I am so, so sorry. Life is incredibly unfair sometimes. I am pissed on your behalf.

*hugs*

• Options
    worms, i am SO SORRY.  you will get the baby you deserve some day...i just KNOW IT.
    Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    well...crap....i am hoping it's too early, too!  i totally understand that hopeful ignorance thing.  i'm so, so sorry :-(
    Stopped BCPs December 2008 TTC since June 2009 6 unsuccessful Clomid cycles Dx Annovulatory due to PCOS January 2010 DH-perfect 4 unsuccessful IUIs Began Lupron July 7 for first IVF IVF cancelled; overstimulation and coasting lead to huge drop in E2 New testing with an Endocrinologist...perhaps a new diagnosis... So, not PCOS but Hashimoto's Thyroiditis November 2010 After a looong break, started seeing a new RE. Gearing up for IVF 1.2. Beta 1=197!! BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I am really sorry, sweetie. ((((((((((big hugs)))))))))))
  • Options
    I am so so very sorry! Hopefully it is still early yet! (((hugs)))
  • Options
    Punching IF in the face for you. So so sorry hun. Let's try to wait it out for tomorrow. Maybe it's a late late implanter.
    After DX- IF 1996-16 years old; IVF 1 5/2009 BFP! ;MC- 8 W6d- 6/2009
    DX w/ Protein S Deficiency and unexplained thin lining
    Multiple D&C's, Hysterscopy for removal of Scar Tissue, Endometrial Biopsy, 3 BFN FETs, including a year of cancelled due to lining issues (ranging 4.5 to 6.4),
    Procedure of arcuate uterus, Shocking lining development...9.2.
    Moved on to adoption 3/2011
    Homestudy approved! 6/27/2011
    Forever matched! 7/17/2012
    Precious baby boy born 7/30/2012
    SAIF & PAIF Always Welcome
  • Options
    Oh worms, I am so sorry sweetie.  I really hope your beta brings a surprise.  This is really not fair at all.  ((Hugs))
  • Options
    I am so very sorry.  ((big hugs))

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry sweetie! :(  ((HUGE hugs))  I hope you get a wonderful surprise tomorrow.
  • Options
    No! Oh Worms, I am so, so sorry. My heart just breaks for you.
  • Options
    I am so sorry :(   I have been praying for you.  You have got to be one of the strongest people I have ever known. 
  • Options
    Worms I'm so sorry. I hate IF, hpt's and beta's...IF is so unfair. :(
    TTC since 12/ 06: H/Azoospermia Ivf#1 BFP m/c 5w3d FET#1 c/p FET# 2 BFN IVF#2 BFFN IVF#3 March/April
  • Options
    Oh, Wormie.  I'm so sorry, sweetie.  This is so unfair.  FU IF!

• Options

I'm so sorry sweetie.  Huge ((HUGS))    

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"