2nd Trimester
Options

Will you put a leash on your child?

124»

Re: Will you put a leash on your child?

• Options
    YES! most definitely, because its better than having them run off when your in the mall or something like that.  I was watching me friends 12 month old daughter and boy is she ever fast at that point I said to myself "I'm going to get a leash for my kido"  lol.
  • Options
    I used to say " I will never put one of THOSE on my child". 14 years later I have found myself buying one. I have a 14 yr old, 11 yr old and 3 yr old. I am currently 24 weeks pregnant and find myself saying " next time I go to the store I am bringing that leash thing we bought for our 3 yr old" It gives him the freedom to walk with me but keeps him close by so he isn't running all over with me having to say " come here" or " get back here" or watching him cry when I have to put him in the cart. I never used one before but certainly will and do now when needed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes I would absolutely use one if it were necessary...especially if you have more than one child.  Everyone says "You should just watch your kids!" but if you have a toddler and a baby and you're trying to get both out of the vehicle while in a parking lot, watching your child is great but when they dart in front of a car, just watching them isn't going to do much.  Toddlers are quick and if they see something shiny or interesting, they aren't listening to "no"  They don't always want to hold your hand, they like to have a little area to feel free, so having the leashes is perfect.  They get their space, and you still have a hand on them.  Yeah, teach your child to behave, but what 2-3 year old does everything you say just because you said so?  Dream on!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"