Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Mixed emotions

It has been a few months now since I had the M/C and after dealing with anger, anxiety, & depression, I have finally gained control of myself again and we are considering to begin TTC. I ovulate in the next week and I am going thru a mix of emotions right now! I am super excited and terrified all at the same time! In the beginning of the day i wake up so thrilled thinking of baby names, crib decor etc.. but by the end I am feeling that dread creep up... "Can I do this again" "what if I lose another"....I want to have a baby but part of me if so scared... but I think i will always be WHENEVER I try again... Ugh I guess I am just wondering what your experiences were like when you tried...I need advice and maybe a BIG drink to clam my nerves :-)

Re: Mixed emotions

• Options
    it makes sense that you would have such mixed emotions. it's scary starting over... i know i want to be optimistic, but i also have a lot of fears, and i don't know how i will face them. but i know i really want to have a baby someday, and i'm not going to let any fear stand in the way of that. i hope you find comfort and peace in your decisions, and that although you may have obstacles, you will overcome them. best of luck to you, and make sure to update frequently!
  • Options
    I found out I miscarried last week. I'm a very "What if.." type of person.   When I found out I was pregnant I questioned, "What if I have a miscarriage" and it so happens I did. However, I will not allow the "what if" and fear of the unknown to make my decision for me.  For years I suffered depression and anxiety and I refuse to be dragged back down into it again.  These thoughts are the only things that has allowed me to emotinallly except this miscarriage as quickly as I did and make my decision to quickly try again. I wish you luck in whatever you choose. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I guess this is only natural.  No great advice here because we are not ready to try yet.  I am trying to be optimistic about trying again as well, but DH and I have talked about whether or not we can handle this 1 or 2 more times.  I guess in the end, we still really want this.  I am not exactly sure about your situation, but there are probably very good odds that you can have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.  Good luck to you.  ::sending you calm vibes::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks girls... I appreciate your input! xox
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"