Houston Babies
Options

Random Baby Posting

Alright, I looked back to page 13 and couldn't find the "SA" post. Perhaps we reached our limit but I liked the randomness so thought why not give it another go.
Crazy Christmas Kids!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Random Baby Posting

• Options
    I love baby talk and baby smiles. Abby may be little but she is feisty!
    Crazy Christmas Kids!
  • Options
    just this morning i was thinking of a bunch of random crapola and wondering where that post went. of course now i can't remember, but i think a version of say anything is always appropriate!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bought Avery some Fancy Nancy sparkly red play shoes. ?She wears those things all.the.time (at home). ?She likes to streak through the house in nothing but those shoes on the way to the tub.
    imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Options
    If I had sparkly red shoes I would probably wear them with nothing but my birthday suit too. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would also probably end up expecting a third about 9 months later.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm stalking Kelley's KDLoftis Photography blog.  The recently posted sneak peeks are amazing!  I think ours may be the next group of sneak peeks due to post.  Can't wait to see them! 

• Options

imagecharlotteL:

LOL!

• Options
    I am amazed at how excited DS gets about getting his hand stamped. ?It's the little things. :)
  • Options
    My little boy takes pleasure in telling me that he farted in my face.  Definitely DH's son.
  • Options

HAHA I love that image of a little girl streaking with red sparkly shoes on, for some reason I'd love to see a picture of that, but know that you can't post that online LOL!

Me: I'm starting to get really nervous and scared about being a mom. I know I'll be fine since I've been around kids/babies my entire life. But it's different since it mine this time, I won't be able to send her home and get "breaks" and I could screw her up if I'm not a good mom. I'm also really excited at the same time. It's just crazy how many emotions go through you at this time of life.

• Options

we had a helluva time getting babyfun to sleep tonight!  man oh man! 

he tired me out tonight!  

• Options

imagecharlotteL:

snicker

• Options

imagecharlotteL:

I just spit my cereal out. ?LOL.?

imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • Options
    You can set a clock by Gabriel.  Every morning at 6 on the dot he stands up and screams.  Why couldn't do that at 7:30?
  • Options

imagecharlotteL:
    You can set a clock by Gabriel.  Every morning at 6 on the dot he stands up and screams.  Why couldn't do that at 7:30?

that just flat out sucks.  

does he go back to sleep?  

• Options
    I miss the old Tot Spot! Although I like that the new one is bigger and has more stuff, it seems as though they're more lax with the two-and-under rule and I'm tired of my kid getting knocked down by overly-rambunctious older kids.
  • Options
    i've found lately i have the weirdest habit of eating in the shower. i'll start the water and then grab a snack and finish eating in the shower. so weird. yesterday i had 3 pieces of salami in the shower with me.... bizarre.
  • Options

I forgot how fussy babies are around the 5/6 week mark. ? Blech.

On a positive note, I also forgot how sweet big, gummy smiles are.?

• Options

imagedanabelle:
    I miss the old Tot Spot! Although I like that the new one is bigger and has more stuff, it seems as though they're more lax with the two-and-under rule and I'm tired of my kid getting knocked down by overly-rambunctious older kids.

Totally agree!!! I complained 304 times last time we went about some 7 or 8 yr olds running amuck.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagedanabelle:

But the nice thing is, you can just turn around and wash your salami hands right there.

• Options
    janelynjanelyn member
    imageMrsMGR:

imagedanabelle:

Totally agree!!! I complained 304 times last time we went about some 7 or 8 yr olds running amuck.

Ditto! We were there on Sunday and I couldn't believe how many older kids they let in with the little ones! It was a madhouse to say the least.

• Options
    imageNanner:

imagedanabelle:

But the nice thing is, you can just turn around and wash your salami hands right there.

i think you meant this for me ;)

• Options
    imagerayskit10:
    imageNanner:

imagedanabelle:

Ah-ha! I was really thinking hard about what this had to do with my post! Hahaha.

• Options
    imagerayskit10:
    imageNanner:

imagedanabelle:

LMAO!  Yes indeed, that was for you.  Methinks somebody needs more sleep at night.

• Options
    Geesh....it takes so much effort (and yelling and threats) to get my child to help clean up, that I'd rather it just stay messy. I don't like being mean.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageIMFun:

imagecharlotteL:

that just flat out sucks.  

does he go back to sleep?  

Not usually.  Yesterday he went back to sleep at 7:30 am and slept until 9am.  Might have slept longer but I woke him up so we could leave.  

• Options
    imagedanabelle:
    imagerayskit10:
    imageNanner:

imagedanabelle:

Ah-ha! I was really thinking hard about what this had to do with my post! Hahaha.

dont you know you have salami hands?

• Options
    We finally have sleep.  That only took an hour.
  • Options
    imagerayskit10:
    imagedanabelle:
    imagerayskit10:
    imageNanner:

imagedanabelle:

dont you know you have salami hands?

Hahahaha...yeah, that or something freaky going down at the Tot Spot that I wasn't aware of!

• Options
    imagejanelyn:
    imageMrsMGR:

imagedanabelle:

Ditto! We were there on Sunday and I couldn't believe how many older kids they let in with the little ones! It was a madhouse to say the least.

so the website says up to 36 months...is it now 2 and under? 

-Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imageaprilprincess:
    imagejanelyn:
    imageMrsMGR:

imagedanabelle:

I didn't know they changed it.  It was two and under during the olden days.

• Options
    imagedanabelle:
    imageaprilprincess:
    imagejanelyn:
    imageMrsMGR:

imagedanabelle:

it was always 36 and under on the site. but sometimes at the tot spot itself they would tell you it was 2 and under and people would argue it. addie was always under 2 so i didn't worry, but i would hear people arguing with the volunteers. now that she's older i wondered if it would be appropriate.   

-Clare
  • Options
    imageaprilprincess:
    imagedanabelle:
    imageaprilprincess:
    imagejanelyn:
    imageMrsMGR:

imagedanabelle:

it was always 36 and under on the site. but sometimes at the tot spot itself they would tell you it was 2 and under and people would argue it. addie was always under 2 so i didn't worry, but i would hear people arguing with the volunteers. now that she's older i wondered if it would be appropriate.   

Huh.  I'd never looked on the site; I'd just overheard the personnel telling other patrons that it was two and under, like you said.  Strange.  I just really wish parents would watch their kids a little more closely.

• Options

imagedanabelle:

Ditto this! We went on Monday and an older kid (at least 6 or 7) was swinging around the gas pump thing by the cars and hit Rena smack in the face! We had to leave since she was in so much pain and had a big knot on her forehead. :(

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I think under 36 months is 2 and under (since 36 months is the exact age you are on your 3rd birthday).

How frustrating that they aren't enforcing the age limit better! ?I would write a letter or call someone in museum management, if they obviously weren't listening to complaints there.?

• Options
    We have never been to the Tot Spot. I feel like my child is missing out.
    Crazy Christmas Kids!
  • Options

imageCindyandScott:
    We have never been to the Tot Spot. I feel like my child is missing out.

It's a fun place - but I wouldn't feel bad about not having gone. ?We've only been a couple of times... there are plenty of other cool things to do with kids around town!?

• Options
    imagejeneric04:

I think under 36 months is 2 and under (since 36 months is the exact age you are on your 3rd birthday).

duh! i don't know why I never though of it like that, I was just thinking under 2. 

-Clare
  • Options
    Joshua starts swim lessons tomorrow (monday).  I am nervous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"