November 2023 Moms

Introductions

Introduce yourself:

Due date?

How did you find out?

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?):

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)?

Re: Introductions

• chrissdeechrissdee member
    edited February 2023
    @BumpAdmin Please sticky!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • @BumpAdmin please sticky this thread! 
  • Oh and no symptoms yet, unlike last time which I was feeling nauseous before I even missed my period. Fingers crossed 🤞 I somehow get to skip that altogether 😂 we’ll see
  • Oh and no symptoms yet, unlike last time which I was feeling nauseous before I even missed my period. Fingers crossed 🤞 I somehow get to skip that altogether 😂 we’ll see
  • Introduce yourself:

Hi I’m Makenzie. I am 25. And super excited and nervous.

Due Date:

I am due November 4th based on my LMP.

How did you find out?

I have been having more headaches than normal this week. And wasn’t going to test until Wednesday when I was due for my period. But yesterday Sunday morning I just felt like I had to test. So I did and it came back positive.

Tell us about yourself?

I am 25 years old live 45 minutes South from Pittsburgh,PA. I got married on Christmas 2022. We have a 3 year old dog. And my step son is 2.5 with CP.

How are you feeling?

So far I am feeling great. Just feel so blessed to have a little miracle joining our family. Haven’t really had any symptoms yet.
  • KiekKiek member
    Introduce yourself:
    Hey mamas! I'm Mckenzie (shout out to the other Makenzie in here!) and I'm 36. 

Due date?
    According to my LMP our due date is 11/07. Another Scorpio in my house after my husband, better buckle up lol.

How did you find out?
    We had an oops moment earlier this month. My DH asked if I was ovulating, I said very definitively "no", and I guess I actually was. Confirmed by me literally having ovulation cramping later that day after the deed, what are the odds. My CM was not looking fertile at all and I wasn't temping or tracking in any other way, so I've been feeling really guilty because this was unplanned. I found out yesterday after I was a day late.

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?):
    This will be our 3rd LO - I have an almost 7 yo and a 4 yo (5 in May). I've been working from home before it was cool, so trying to wrap my head around doing that with a newborn again sends me into panic mode haha. My DH and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary with an all inclusive, all day drinking trip to Punta Cana and I cannot believe on the day we get home I find this out lol. Goodbye wine!!!

I'm going through the typical emotional upheaval and feelings of frustration, guilt, depression, anxiety, pretty much every feeling other than being excited right now. But I love this community and I'm hopeful talking with you ladies will bring me to that grateful place eventually. I'm just not there yet.
    We too had an oops moment in February. I ovulated so weird it felt like it happened twice. I know that’s highly unlikely but it doesn’t matter now because here I am lol. We are well out of the baby stage. I’m almost 35 now. I’m mostly just in shock. I found out Friday and I haven’t told anyone (including my husband 😬🫣). I’m trying to find a fun way to tell him but it’s going to be a shock to his system as it is to mine lol 
  • @Kiek I feel you - I told myself so many times that if we happened to get pregnant again, I'd find a cute creative way to surprise DH because I have failed every time (thank you anxiety). This time was no different :#. It's so hard to break the news when it's unplanned and when you had already previously decided you were done. I did feel better after I told him just so I wasn't suffering alone, but his reaction didn't exactly ease my concerns lol. 

unpopular opinion meme from Madama
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • rmc2022rmc2022 member
    edited March 2023
    Sorry I thought my user name changed! Working on that now! - Disregard, looks like it updated :)
  • Introduce yourself: Hi! I’m Becca and I’m 34

Due date? According to LMP November 3

How did you find out? I was getting very mild cramping that I assumed meant AF was on the way. Then I got some very light spotting on 11 and 12 DPO and started to get suspicious. Finally took a test on 13DPO and it was very positive! 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): Two crazy dogs and a cat keep us very busy. No other children - had a MC last year so fingers crossed this one sticks. 

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? Very slight nausea when I haven’t eaten in a while, some mild cramping that comes and goes, and fatigue. Otherwise feeling pretty good physically. Emotionally the anxiety is pretty high, but just trying to take this day by day. 
  • madiiroseemadiirosee member
    edited March 2023
    Introduce yourself: Madii! I’m 27. 

Due date? 11/13

How did you find out? I got my first faint line yesterday, and today it’s a bit darker! 

Tell us about yourself: I have one, 1 year old daughter (17 months technically) named Lyla, and a mini dachshund. Hubby and I have been married since 2017. 

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? Not terrible. Breasts are slightly sore. I’m exhausted. But mostly really nervous. In December I was pregnant but the baby’s heart stopped beating at 9 weeks. That had been my third miscarriage. Just hoping this one is smooth sailing for the most part. 
  • @rpozzi it is SO hard. I’m right there with you! So glad your beta has been looking good! 
  • caitecushcaitecush member
    edited March 2023
    Hi! I am Caitlin!

Due date? November 9

How did you find out? Took a test today! I had been feeling very tired as well as some other symptoms.

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): I am a high school history teacher. I currently am in North Carolina but my husband’s job is moving us to Portland in June. I love to bake and cook. I also love reading and learning about history through books and podcasts. My husband and I also have a naught Shih-Tzu/Poodle mix named Penda.

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? Great! I have suspected that the fatigue I was feeling meant I was pregnant but my first test came back negative. Today’s test came back positive. I am optimistic and very pleased.
  • @UnwritteN12 two sets of twins!! thats amazing. do twins run in your family? 

congrats and welcome!
  • @mrsmtothek My mom is an identical twin so that doesn't hurt. But we had to have intervention for both pregnancies including IUI so that helped. LoL
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• @pattip84 welcome!! thinking of you, fx those lines are darker for you today. <3 
  • @emdis2 Congratulations and welcome the the wonderful world of twins!

• Hi! My name is Elisa. For the first time in years I didn't write down when my period started so from memory my due date is Nov 15.

How did you find out? - This morning I took a test, I was confident it was going to be positive based on breast discomfort yesterday night.

Tell us about yourself - this is my second pregnancy, I have a wonderful 2 years old boy. This is the first cycle since we started TTC so pretty fast. I am 29 years old, I've been living in the UK for 1 year and spent the previous 8 years in Canada. I'm originally from Spain. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 11 years. 
    We just bought our first house a couple of months ago so all free time is spent shopping furniture and deciding on decor.

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? - I was a bit tired yesterday, went for my weekly run and could not keep up. My stomach is a bit upset right now but I hope I don't get sick.
  • cami529cami529 member
    edited March 2023
    Hi, I'm Camille.

Due date?
    I'm due November 12th!

How did you find out?
    I found out at 3 weeks and 5 days/27dpo. I felt slight twinges in my lower pelvis area so I decided to take a test even though I was planning to wait a few more days. I brought it out to the couch and had my husband pull it out. He wasn't sure how to read it but it said PREGNANT!

I am 31 and just married in July 2022. This is our first pregnancy. I am a former elementary teacher of 8 years turned homemaker. My husband and I live in North East Ohio but I am originally from Western PA.

Before I found out I was pretty lethargic and tired. My main symptom has been light cramping. Lately I've randomly been a ball of energy and have been experiencing trouble falling asleep easily and quickly. I also seem to have a decreased appetite the past few days that doesn't seem due to any morning sickness/food aversions. Not sure how long that will last!