August 2023 Moms
Options

Ultrasound Thread

Re: Ultrasound Thread

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @emeraldcity603 yay! Such good news!!
  • Options
    @emeraldcity603 YES! What an amazing picture. So relieved to hear this great news! 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity603 yay! Great news! The pic is cool! 
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Options
    @emeraldcity603 that's amazing news!! So happy for you!
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Options
    Yes, that’s a normal FHR for 6 weeks. 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    > @knottie0c6b4958abb57100 said:
    > So last week we went for just the confirmation ultrasound to check and see if there was a baby and how far along we were. Per my period I was measuring 7 1/2 weeks and after the ultrasound they were measuring a week behind at 6 1/2 weeks. I was kind of upset that we went back a week but there was a good strong heart beat. I do want to ask if I should be concerned because the tech said everything looks great but for 6 1/2 weeks the heart rate was only around 110…is that normal?
    >
    >
    > Also I’m having a hard time uploading the photo of the ultrasound it’s not letting me for some reason

Hi Knottie! See my post earlier in the thread (for some reason, my username was my other one - forzaebellezza). For my first U/S, I thought I'd be 7.5 wks b/c of my LMP but was only 6w3d. Had heartbeat of 107. Doctor acted like I would lose the baby and then I went back at 9.5 and all looked good and heartbeat was 167!
  • Options
    @mrskoehl that’s a great pic of baby!

I love seeing all the pics. My u/s is Monday afternoon, so I’m anxiously waiting for my only little pic of baby! 
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Options
    @jecrae congratulations! Sweet little profile. Although you may want to edit your post while you still can as you can see your full name and birthdate on your pic. 
  • Options
    Ah darn. @BumpAdmin can you please help me delete my photo / post from Feb 3 in this thread? It has my personal info and I’d rather that not be on the internet. 
  • Options
    ccmrc143 said:
    Ah darn. @BumpAdmin can you please help me delete my photo / post from Feb 3 in this thread? It has my personal info and I’d rather that not be on the internet. 
    Done!!