March 2023 Moms
Options

Baby Names

This is a space to jot down those baby names into this app that aren’t available to “favourite”.

Re: Baby Names

• Options
    071777071777 member
    edited July 2022
    Azul (means “blue” in Spanish)
  • Options
    If we get a girl we are naming her ivory Lisa
    . If it’s another boy we don’t know yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    071777071777 member
    Wow that’s beautiful! 
  • Options
    071777071777 member
  • Options
    We have our girl name left from several pregnancies ago, Sibyl Susan, after my husband's Mamaw.

Naming a 7th boy is going to be tough! We don't want to reuse any initial that we already have which makes it harder. So far we have ABCEGHJLMRSW. 

H doesn't like Nathaniel or Franklin which have been the front runners for me. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @071115 I like the name Azul 😉
  • Options
    I’ve always loved the name Evelyn and my husband has been referring to this baby as Evie. We don’t know if it’s a girl or boy yet but I don’t have any idea for a boy at this point. 
  • Options
    We have Isla Maeve for a girl and Declan for a boy undecided on a middle name 🙄 boy names are so hard for us lol
  • Options
    @mama925  I love the name Isla! 

I’m into the name Joelle, nickname Joey/Jo for a girl. We’d long had Jacob Robert for a boy when I was pregnant the first time, but now sure how we’re feeling about it this go around. 

• Options
    @mama925 Isla is my favorite too! 

H’s favorite is Mia, which I like too. Mia Rose has a nice ring to it if we go that route. 

Wes and Lennon are my favorites for boys. 
  • Options
    auriculatusauriculatus member
    edited July 2022
    @nopegoat
    Sibyl is definitely a favourite of mine! Such a pretty name!
  • Options
    @auriculatus thank you!! Most people kind of look at us like we are crazy when we tell them because it's definitely not a super popular name. One of the reasons we love it so! 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @mama925 Declan and Isla are two names on our list! They’re definitely favorites and are book character names - which is how we named our son too lol.

@nopegoat Sybil (spelled differently) is my best friend’s 3rd daughters name!

@lola-bean-11 my golden retriever is Mia so that’s off the table for us 🤣 
  • Options
    nopegoatnopegoat member
    edited July 2022
    @mamahosch aww! Love it!

Name question. Would you use a P name, first or middle, if your last name started with a P? 

We are getting a little desperate and another letter being opened (since we don't want to repeat any initial for boys) would be nice. 😅
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nopegoat first thing to come to mind is Peter Parker Spiderman lol that name had two Ps and worked out great it seems 😃
  • Options
    gravcass said:
    @nopegoat first thing to come to mind is Peter Parker Spiderman lol that name had two Ps and worked out great it seems 😃
    Ooh! Good point! Thanks!! 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nopegoat
    i love when people do that with the same letter for first and last name! 
    My last name begins with an M and we will likely do a M name for a girl 
  • Options
    I'm between Zoë or Charlotte (going by Charlie) 😅😅 Zoë has always been a favorite of mine so I'm leaning that way! PGT done so I already know she's a girl, thank goodness because I had NOTHING for boys names!
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin can we stickie this thread
  • Options
    muggsdmuggsd member
    @nopegoat my 10m boy’s initials are MM and I love it. It has a really nice ring to it <3
  • Options
    I was more worried about PP (peepee) than the double initial 😂😂😅
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    My boys are

-James Mathieu- he goes Mathieu pronounced Matthew
    -Everett William
    -Charles Gregory 
    -Russell Albert 
    -Henry Luke 
    -Samson Boone

We are discussing breaking our no reusing initials rule. It's been a good run 😅

If we do break our rule, Joseph Paul is on the table. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    muggsdmuggsd member
    Our son would have been Jane Kathryn if he was a girl - the only other “backup” we have left from the girls is Henry but I’ve kind of fallen out of love with that one. I think Arthur is the front runner for a boy right now, possibly with Stanley or John (husbands family names) as the middle name. 
  • Options
    I really love Whimsy or Auri for a girl 💖
  • Options
    Not our vibe, but my daughter has a new little friend at camp named Wolf and I think it is such a badass name. 
  • Options
    Everett Joel if it’s a boy.
    Still haven’t picked a girl name. H and I love the name Emma but I have a cousin named Emma. So I don’t think we can use that one. 
  • Options
    We’re thinking Taryn if it’s a girl, Soren if it’s a boy. Backups: Teigan & Torin
  • Options
    So we came to an agreement!
    Sonia Tatyana if it's a girl (Tatyana is a longer form of Tanya which is my Aunts name) 
    Vincent Giovanni if it's a boy. 
    So either very Russian sounding or very Italian lol 
  • Options
    071777071777 member
    Aeir (pronounced “heir” but with an a) 
  • Options
    @nopegoat you could always use a middle initial as a first name if you're concerned about confusion. 
  • Options
    We are thinking Ryker David for a boy and Kynlee Marie for a girl. We currently have a 1 year old name Ronan. :)
  • Options
    @novamama2023 we may have to because we just can't come up with a name we both like otherwise and H now refuses to talk names until we find out what we are having. 😅
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    miss_lynn9miss_lynn9 member
    edited July 2022
    @disneybaby23 yep mine was THE top girls name the year I was born. sooooo many Jessica's haha that's why I don't share names and refuse to pick a name that's in the top 100. 
  • Options
    I had that fear also, and we chose a name for our daughter that could be for girls or boys. Not too uncommon, but never available on a keychain or necklace 🙃
  • Options
    071777071777 member
    Alraia 
  • Options
    071777071777 member
    Adayja 
  • Options
    We plan on naming our little one Aurelia Ivy if it’s a girl & Aeson Kai if it’s a boy🥰
  • Options
    @disneybaby23 you can look up name popularity on the social security website! Just Google "social security name popularity" and it let's you search for top names and to see how a specific name trends over time. My name is SUPER common (there were 4 other little girls in my daycare class with the same name as me) and I'm determined to save my children from that fate. 🤣