August 2022 Moms

I’m just here for the SEX

Some of us are starting to find out the sex of baby early via sneak peek or nipt, etc. so why not have a place to put our exciting news!!! Answer the poll and feel free to also comment (because we can’t see what you voted)!! Some of us are also choosing to let it be a surprise and that is wonderful too!! Congratulations mamas!! 💙🎀💚

I’m just here for the SEX 72 votes

Team Green! 💚
27% 20 votes
Team Blue! 💙
47% 34 votes
Team Pink! 🎀
23% 17 votes
B/G TWINS! 💙🎀
1% 1 vote

Re: I’m just here for the SEX

• My heart is team pink, mostly because I don’t want to buy new stuff. Hoping to get NIPT done at my next appointment so I can find out soooon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • starkettestarkette member
    edited January 2022
    @wigglyicecream and @aukeev SAME!!! I do not have the will power to wait. I'm a planner. I need to know!

Finding out for sure but I have zero predictions. I was convinced both of my girls would be boys so I have no clue. Probability says it's most likely a boy because I have two girls, but I'd loooove another girl. Either way, we'll be happy.
  • Oops I was thinking green for finding out! Meant to pick team girl! Finding out in a few more weeks! 🥰
  • Don't know yet but will definitely be finding out. I ordered the sneak peak test. I'm going go to it at my mom's because she lives alone with her famale dog. I won't get too worked up about it though because I know it isn't 100%
  • Definitely finding out. I would LOVE to be Team Green but I’ve said before that MH wants to know, and I can’t handle a secret. I have been using “he” in my head but a lot of “her” inadvertently out loud? 

• @AIturra143 that makes me so happy for you! What a fun experience. 
  • @bridgiebee82 thank you we’re pretty dang excited 😆 And that’s so cool you’re waiting to find out for your twins too, double the surprise!! Will your husband find out and be able to keep the secret? 

I’m actually surprised so many are team green, in my social circle everyone found out ahead of time (except my parents) so it’s nice to see other parents opting for the delivery reveal too. 
  • @AIturra143 no, MH can't keep a secret. He gave me Christmas presents early because he was too excited over them. Lol 
  • We were team green for our first pregnancy. I didn’t love it- as a FTM I had a hard time connecting without knowing the gender, not using a name, and just saying “it” or “the baby.” We will be finding out ASAP this go around and I’m very excited! 
  • edited January 2022
    We're going to find out when we can, but remain team green …unless I don’t understand it correctly. We have a gender neutral name and while we’ll acknowledge the sex, we’re keeping colors etc. neutral. The middle name on the birth announcement will be the sex reveal to everyone who isn’t dad and I.
  • @betsummerswilliams if you’re finding out the gender, you’re not team green. Team green means you do not find out until birth. 
  • paytonpedropaytonpedro member
    edited January 2022
    Hey @knottie3cfee6e3dbcb220! Congratulations on your twins! I’m super curious to hear if the sneak peek was right! Also, can you please change your username to something more unique so it is easier to get to know you and tag you? There are directions on how to do so in the Read Before Posting thread, and sometimes you have to log out and log back in for it to work. I so look forward to getting to know you!
  • Anyone have experience with the ramzi method? 
  • @mamato4arrows it was wrong both times for me. Said girl and I have 2 boys. This time is says boy so I’m hoping it’s wrong again 😅😅
  • @mdfarmchick & @mamato4arrows either of you getting/ have gotten yh a shirt that says “I only make boys”? If this is boy #3 (and last baby for us) I’m totally getting it for him to proudly wear in the hospital. Although I’m seriously hoping I don’t need to…. 😬😬
  • @paytonpedro not yet. Maybe if this one is also a boy… but I’ve had a friend make me a “boy momma” sweatshirt before. Lol. 
  • @mdfarmchick I definitely put a boy mom decal on my car when I found out #2 was a boy. Lol. 
  • @paytonpedro I feel like I would get MH that shirt after boy #2 lol. Although I know DH is hoping for a girl so he will be bummed if it is a boy. 
  • STM- Did anyone use the Chinese gender predictor? (The accurate one that makes you use your lunar age with lunar month of conception). I have used it with relatives and friends for some time now and its always been accurate, but wondering about others' experience :)
  • @bre2022 I’ve used one (off Pinterest) that was accurate for me twice and I’m hoping it’s right this time as well. I did the lunar one this go around and it said girl but I haven’t found out the gender yet.

this is the one that was right for me. 

• Well according to that chart, we’re having a girl! Will letcha know in August! 
  • @paytonpedro according to that chart, I'm having girls, which is what I've felt all along. We will see! My aunt told me I was going to have girls too, and she is usually right. I have 26 first cousins on my mom's side and almost everyone has at least one child. 
  • @paytonpedro so if go by when I think my conception date was for DD it’s correct. Hoping it is correct again, mostly so I can just use all of her stuff over
  • @paytonpedro based on that chart it is another boy for me. Boy mom here I come! :p