August 2022 Moms
Options

Ultrasound Thread

Let’s see those babies! Please remember to edit out any personal info on your ultrasound photos.
Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19

Re: Ultrasound Thread

• Options
    Aww, congrats, @starkette!!! The best feeling in these early stages is to get that reassurance. So happy for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @starkette I'm so happy for you!!! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    starkettestarkette member
    edited December 2021
    @returning_bump_member little bean! Yay! So glad everything looks good for you too.
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin can we get a sticky?
  • Options
    @paytonpedro congrats!! So reassuring and a pretty little blob haha 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So happy for everyone! Such exciting news!
  • Options
    @paytonpedro yay! I'm so glad you saw the heartbeat and YH joined you!! 
  • Options
    Well, went in for my first ultrasound today. I thought I was close to 8w according to lmc, but apparently I measured at 6w1d. Couldn't quite get a heartbeat detected, but doc said that was normal this early and everything else looked good. I feel a little disappointed because we were hoping to tell family soon, but now we're going to wait until I go in again in another 2 weeks. Hopefully everything turns out ok!
  • Options
    @wunderkai oh that would make me anxious too. Crossing fingers and toes for you that all will be fine at the next one. Two weeks will feel like an eternity! Good vibes on their way.
  • Options
    @starkette thank you! I'm not trying to get my hopes up too much. I guess just cautious optimism is what I'm going for at this point. 
  • Options
    I measured about 2 weeks behind too. They got 6w4d when I should have been 8w2d. Doesn’t make much sense based on when I had a positive hcg, that would make it like the day I ovulated... But they did see a HR of 122. They’re having me repeat an US in 2weeks as well so on 1/4. Fingers crossed for both of us!
  • Options
    @knottie16905ad14c5e899f that makes me feel a little better haha. A friend told me her other friend is also measuring 6w1d today and found out she was pregnant even before I did...again with no confirmed HR, but a potential flicker. Here's to positive vibes! 
  • Options
    @wunderkai this happened to me with my now five year old. The doctor was like, “you must have ovulated reaaaaaaaaaally late” and I was like I guess? My cycles had been regular too. All my fingers are crossed for you. 
  • Options
    I appreciate this! My cycles were pretty regular too...guess I will just have to wait and see and keep hoping for the best. 
  • Options
    This is our fourth but it’ll be the first time having a baby at a birth center. We have our first appt tomorrow and I know its mostly to interview. But has anyone had or having a baby in a birth center? How soon do they or refer an u/s?
  • Options
    @mama_bear30 this thread is more to show off ultrasounds you’ve already had, so I would maybe redirect your question to The Great Big Giant Question Thread. Unfortunately I can’t answer it for you, I’ve had all hospital births, but I think they generally are more hands off and you only have the anatomy scan. 
  • Options
    jessieby3jessieby3 member
    edited December 2021
    I had my first ultrasound the other day. It was the most amazing experience for me. We saw and heard the heartbeat. Not sure if the picture attachment is working
  • Options
    We share the same due date!
  • Options
    koalajulkoalajul member
    edited January 2022
    @wunderkai This exact thing happened to me today. I went in for my 8 week appointment and the ultrasound measured 2 weeks behind (6w+0day), with a heart beat of 69. I am going back for another ultrasound appointment in two weeks. Wish us good luck! 😫😫😬😬🙏🙏