January 2022 Moms
Options

Monthly symptoms thread (May)

Re: Monthly symptoms thread (May)

• Options
    @MrsJessS I feel the fatigue big time. Nothing really sounds good to eat and whatever I do eat, I get pretty queasy after.
  • Options
    @MrsJessS Same!  I've been miserable.  The nausea has been the worst.  I seem to be mostly fine during the day at work (thankfully), but as soon as it hits 4pm, I'm dead to the world.  It's such a vicious cycle because I know I need to eat to help keep the nausea at bay, but the last thing I want to do is eat. 
    DS: 3-6-15 💙
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrsJessS Yup. For me it was right as 7 weeks hit - I went from nausea in the evening to nausea all day long. Yesterday I was barely able to do anything and was napping by 11am. And yeah, everything sounds awful (except for Cheez-Its?) and then after I eat I want to die. 
  • Options
    Anyone still not having major symptoms- im at 5 weeks and feeling pretty ok..
  • Options
    @relizabethp I feel like I didn't have major symptoms at 5 weeks, or if I did, they were pretty mellow. Things really kicked in for me at 6 weeks. I barely had symptoms during the 1st tri of my second pregnancy. It totally varies. 
  • Options
    @relizabethp I felt super sick the entire first tri (starting at 6 weeks) with DD. 7 weeks today and barely feel anything 🤷‍♀️ 
  • Options
    @relizabethp i’m almost 7 and feel nothing! not even as tired as i was in the beginning. i feel like i should be happy and consider myself lucky but i hate the feeling of not feeling even a little bit pregnant! 
  • Options
    relizabethprelizabethp member
    edited May 2021
    I agree with you @laurabridget -with my DD i was horrifically sick and while it was terrible at least i had reassurance that everything was going well in there..
  • Options
    OMG what did I eat today!!?? Tmi.. so much gas!! Is this a symptom? So awful! 🤣
  • Options
    sheenacosheenaco member
    edited May 2021
    Wow did my nausea hit... 7 weeks 2 day today. Our 7 week ultrasound went great. HB is 140. Baby measured 7 weeks 1 day sac is 7 weeks 2 days! Yahoo!! 9 week ultrasound is June 2nd. 

I did get the emterm it has changed my life :) 
    3 Adopted kids: <3 20 year old girl, <3 12 year old boy, <3 11 year old boy.....4th GIRL DUE Jan 5th, 2022!!!!!!

Fertility Journey starts in 2019 at one clinic to have our own. Using donor sperm, his isnt well after multiple testing- genetics. 
    We tried 3 IUI in 2019, then switched in April 2020. 

April 19th, 2021 1st FET cycle 1st HCG April 30-176.9  2nd HCG May 3- 591 7 week ultrasound May 20th went well HB 140 baby measured 7 weeks 1 day sac measured 7 weeks 2 days June 1st 9 week ultrasound June 11th 1st apt with new OBGYN- no ultrasound just a physical, labs, protein urine collection. June 14th blood work with fertility- no changes to medications continue to decrease, June 21st last blood work with fertility graduated now on to OBGYN only. June 25th 12 week NT saw the nose, arms, and legs everything normal!!! July 23rd check in with OBGYN-  heartbeat is 150! August 18th 20 week ultrasound went GREAT! Aug 19th check in with the OBGYN. Sept 15th 24 week echocardiogram normal! Sept 17th OBGYN apt heard the heartbeat! Oct 15th baby is 3.5 pounds Oct 19th OBGYN apt 28 weeks Oct 28th paperwork apt with new provider 

.....Next: Nov 2nd first apt new clinic Nov 4th OBGYN apt Nov 8th OBGYN apt Nov 10th OBGYN apt, Nov 12th Maternal Fetal 32 week ultrasound, Nov 15 OBGYN apt Nov 17th OBGYN apt 
  • Options
    7 weeks today... nausea is here and migraines are back. 😭😭
  • Options
    Ok ladies this one is a weird one. I briefly remember this with DS. Anyone else having frequent nose bleeds. Or a super dry nose!?
  • Options
    @fifilala516 I felt nothing until week 6 or 7 in my first pregnancy. Freaked me out. Then a bit of nausea hit, lasted a week or 2, and was gone. 
    Don't worry!!
  • Options
    @firewife2021 Slightly stuffy nose -yes. But no nose bleeds for me. That's one I havent heard of yet!
  • Options
    @firewife2021 Yes, I have the stuffy nose - I always have one at night but it's definitely more severe lately.
  • Options
    Oh how the nausea has hit. I do not remember this with my first two. I'm also thinking it may be sinus drainage, but my goodness. 
  • Options
    @dani_0921 uff, I have also been hit hard with nausea today. Is this a week 6 thing? Getting through this work day is gonna be ROUGH 😩
  • Options
    Hi! This is my first pregnancy ever! I am 5 weeks today and don’t feel much. My boobs are a little sore and maybe just a tiny bit more tired than usual. Had a small about of cramping that went away. I have my first ultrasound next week at 6 weeks! I hope I’ll be able to see something! I’m so nervous!
  • Options
    @chelswcu12 hi! Exciting!! I'm at 6 weeks and feel about the same as you. I get my first ultrasound at 8 weeks.. can't wait!
  • Options
    @chelswcu12 - I have the exact same symptoms too!! 
  • Options
    How about this one: I can’t stand the smell of anything. ANYTHING. My own deodorant. My kids after they’ve had a bath (the soap smell is too strong). The kids’ sunscreen. My dogs. Everything is god awful. 😩
  • Options
    The nausea is real. My purse now contains disposable throw up bags, wipes, ginger candy and electrolyte power to add to a bottle of water. 

• Options
    Sweetie Pie Organics Nausea Relief drops (peach ginger) are a life saver for .y queasiness! I highly suggest them.
  • Options
    @Lisa3379 Same, especially the hand sanitizer DH uses. Killer.
  • Options
    Nausea seems to have calmed down this evening... but now I am craving beans?? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    @Lisa3379 - definitely a ton of smell sensitivity. I felt so horrible telling my husband his stinky feet were bothering me and could he please go change his socks 🤣. 
  • Options
    @fifilala516 Oh, hand sanitizer is brutal. But guess what? I randomly found a little can of ginger ale in the fridge! Must've been from my last pregnancy. It was like I found the holy grail, you guys  :D
  • Options
    Has anyone had foot swelling yet ? This is the first hot day here and my feet swelled as soon as i took my shoes off - it’s gonna be a long summer 
  • Options
    Omg I think I got food poisoning.. but have no idea what from. 😳 started 4 hours ago.. sure hope i feel better soon. 🤦
  • Options
    Anyone know if spotting two days after a pap is normal? Like hadn't spotted until now, and had it Wednesday...
  • Options
    @dani_0921 I had one on Tuesday with my ultrasound. And I asked my doc if spotting was normal afterwords and he told me yes. I have a "sensitive cervix" that gets irritated, and in pregnancy I have spotted after a pap, spotted after sex. My first pregnancy I spotted the entire first trimester. I know spotting can be scary at anytime. But it's not always bad. If you are super worried or it gets worse call your doctor. 
  • Options
    @firewife2021 I don't think I'd be concerned if it had started the day of my pap. She told me I'd bleed, but I didn't think it'd be delayed two days. I'll keep an eye on it.
  • Options
    Has anyone had the feeling of being “off” - im tired , shaky, my muscles hurt- overall just feel not great??
  • Options
    elksammelksamm member
    @relizabethp i feel like this all the time :(
  • Options
    I feel so much better today. It was totally food poisoning. I do not recommend it. 😂
  • Options
    @Limes030 glad to hear you’re feeling better! 
  • Options
    I’m not sure if I’m more nauseous this pregnancy or I notice more now that I have two kids running around but sheeesh. I feel gross all day long. I told my husband it’s like spinning in circles but not getting dizzy - just the yucky belly. 
  • Options
    I am 8 weeks 6 days.. I was really nausea.. but then it went away this week and got more energy. Nervous since my symptoms have gone down even though reading it was normal. 
    3 Adopted kids: <3 20 year old girl, <3 12 year old boy, <3 11 year old boy.....4th GIRL DUE Jan 5th, 2022!!!!!!

Fertility Journey starts in 2019 at one clinic to have our own. Using donor sperm, his isnt well after multiple testing- genetics. 

April 19th, 2021 1st FET cycle 1st HCG April 30-176.9  2nd HCG May 3- 591 7 week ultrasound May 20th went well HB 140 baby measured 7 weeks 1 day sac measured 7 weeks 2 days June 1st 9 week ultrasound June 11th 1st apt with new OBGYN- no ultrasound just a physical, labs, protein urine collection. June 14th blood work with fertility- no changes to medications continue to decrease, June 21st last blood work with fertility graduated now on to OBGYN only. June 25th 12 week NT saw the nose, arms, and legs everything normal!!! July 23rd check in with OBGYN-  heartbeat is 150! August 18th 20 week ultrasound went GREAT! Aug 19th check in with the OBGYN. Sept 15th 24 week echocardiogram normal! Sept 17th OBGYN apt heard the heartbeat! Oct 15th baby is 3.5 pounds Oct 19th OBGYN apt 28 weeks Oct 28th paperwork apt with new provider 

.....Next: Nov 2nd first apt new clinic Nov 4th OBGYN apt Nov 8th OBGYN apt Nov 10th OBGYN apt, Nov 12th Maternal Fetal 32 week ultrasound, Nov 15 OBGYN apt Nov 17th OBGYN apt 
  • Options
    Last week I did have to call out work due to a migraine that lasted for 3 days but didnt know if it was a  pregnancy symptom??

• Options
    I’m 9 weeks today and have the first migraine of pregnancy.. going on 3 days. I would get them occasionally before. Trying to push fluids and I’ve taken Tylenol a couple times but trying to be careful.. I heard headaches can pick up around 8-9 weeks when hormones are peaking.