March 2021 Moms
Options

What weird thing is my pregnant self craving this week?

It's only weird to me, but I'm craving salt like nobody's business. I am salting my tortilla chips. I am not normally a salt-lover. In the past I've asked hubby to reduce salt on stuff he cooks and this week it's been "did you salt this at all?" He's starting to get offended. 

Anyone else got anything?

Re: What weird thing is my pregnant self craving this week?

• Options
    Taco Bell ... I’m vegan mostly but I’m craving Taco Bell which is so strange because my husband eats meat and whenever I smell it, it makes me sick... but for some reason Taco Bell is all I want 
  • Options
    Dried mango! Ended up buying a large bag from amazon because I was going through the ones from the store too quickly lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I seem to want fresh fruit, lemonade and acai bowls all the time 😂
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Options
    I've had chick-fil-a once a week for like a month and it's really the first time I've ever even had chick-fil-a.  Crispy chicken is my jam right now. 
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    I seem to want fresh fruit, lemonade and acai bowls all the time 😂
    Definitely feeling the fresh fruit and lemonade! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Minute Maid came out with a zero sugar Pink Lemonade that is amazing!  They have the regular lemonade but in my opinion the pink tastes better!
  • Options
    @travandas i agree that for some reason pink lemonade tastes better! 
     Ive been craving iced capps. I was craving sour things for awhile, but then everytime i ate something sour i would immediately  be sick. 
  • Options
    Pasta, pasta, pasta ... and more pasta 
  • Options
    I want all the salads. DH picked me up a Panera salad for dinner the other night and it was the best salad I have eaten in weeks and I do not normally even love Panera. I also have been craving all carbs all the time. 

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

• Options
    Oh I am all over the fresh fruit and veggies too. And popsicles, sugar free. 
  • Options
    @pisciesbaby2021 Same! Carbs are the only thing I know I can always stomach. 
  • Options
    White cheddar popcorn and ice cream....all the ice cream!
  • Options
    By some miracle my husband isnt tired of getting me a chocolate milkshake every evening
  • Options
    The only thing I can tolerate and eat whenever is chocolate rice cakes with or without peanut butter!
  • Options
    The swings in my food cravings and aversions is starting to kill me slowly. I wanted nothing but beef a few weeks ago...this past week I couldn't stand the thought of steak. Today it was tuna. I was craving it so bad yesterday and today...I got sick thinking about it. 
  • Options
    I went through a phase of wanting really salty chips, so I would eat a few baked lays when I would get home from work. The past day or two, I've been thinking a lot about movie theater popcorn. I really want to go to the theater, buy popcorn and leave.
  • Options
    @duhduhduck are theaters open near you? They're still closed where I am
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    @duhduhduck I won’t lie, I’ve done that before for movie theatre popcorn and almost did it yesterday but had to pee and didn’t want to use the public bathroom so went home 🤣
  • Options
    @duhduhduck Can't say I've wanted movie theater popcorn but I did go through a phase of popcorn, but it had to be homemade with real butter. I will eat that stuff stale!
  • Options
    @manillabar I checked today and it looks like the one we usually go to is open. I think I'll buy some microwave stuff this weekend and see if it does the trick.
  • Options
    Taco Bell ... I’m vegan mostly but I’m craving Taco Bell which is so strange because my husband eats meat and whenever I smell it, it makes me sick... but for some reason Taco Bell is all I want 
    knottied5b24da61890f1e6, I don't eat much meat at all, and I hadn't had beef for years, but recently all I want is steak.
  • Options
    Friday is pizza night but I also felt like French fries.so I got both. SO thought it was the most disgusting thing ever. DS and I liked it. 😅 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @redselig are those hotdog pieces?
  • Options
    My latest random craving has been cream of wheat 😂 
  • Options
    kloe818 said:
    @redselig are those hotdog pieces?
    Yes. Surprisingly, it’s called a German pizza. Don’t know what’s German about fries and hotdogs. 😆
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The flip flopping aversions are really getting old.... but a constant steady for me has been croissants, apples, and cesar salad?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• Options
    I need any combination  of cheese and potato
  • Options
    I'm on a big bagel and cream cheese kick! Just can't get enough
  • Options
    @sunny_native14 Me too! Everything bagels and veggie cream cheese are my jam this week. 
  • Options
    I CAN'T STAND CHICKEN! And most other meats. I think I am constantly craving cheese and milk because that's my only form of protein. Tried making myself scrambled eggs and turkey bacon. Couldn't eat it. 
    HOWEVER Steak and burgers? Yesss pleeaaasssee. But we raaaaarely eat beef. Like once a month.
    <3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jessg2223 said:
    @sunny_native14 Me too! Everything bagels and veggie cream cheese are my jam this week. 

I could not agree more about the veggie cream cheese! I could honestly eat it with everything! 

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

• Options
    Baked potatoes are life for me right now!!!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    I think I've narrowed my craving from salty to tater tots. 
  • Options
    @kloe818 TATER TOTS!! Now I need to have some asap
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    My love for spicy food is so amplified during pregnancy. I LOVE it, but the heartburn kills. I think it’s still worth it though 😂
  • Options
    @kloe818 I literally just bought a bag of tater tots! I can't wait to make them! 
  • Options
    Ketchup chips are totally my jam right now. 
  • Options
    Microwaved movie theater popcorn...even better if it’s slightly burnt. 
  • Options
    hmm a lot of theater popcorn fans! I actually have been craving caramel popcorn lately
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    @manillabar Sams club has a caramel / cheddar popcorn mix that is soooo good!