March 2021 Moms
Options

What weird thing is my pregnant self craving this week?

2»

Re: What weird thing is my pregnant self craving this week?

• Options
    travandas said:
    @manillabar Sams club has a caramel / cheddar popcorn mix that is soooo good!
    THIS! It is one of my favorites! Also skinny pop comes in a bunch of different flavors now and the butter one is super good!

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

• Options
    In-N-Out fries. Nowhere else sounds good, but fries from there, yessss. It’s funny because they were always my least favorite, but apparently not this week 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    travandas said:
    @manillabar Sams club has a caramel / cheddar popcorn mix that is soooo good!
    How badly do I want Chicago Style popcorn?! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jessg2223 how have i mever heard of veggie cream cheese? That sounds delish. 
    @kloe818 i was desperately  craving tater tots the other day, but i wanted them smothered in cheese

Ive been really into poutine the past few days. I think I've had one everyday this week! 🙈
  • Options
    @bcashaw I would really love a poutine. Feeling nostalgic about home. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I would love to stop craving meat since I CANT HAVE MEAT 🤬 it’s so cruel...
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @bcashaw @redselig POUTINE!!! ERMIGERD... My hubby and I call it Poutots when we make it with tater tots. 
  • Options
    My life just changed when I remember I have a bag of tots in the freezer! So exciting 😂
  • Options
    I would like any type of crispy fried chicken sandwich right about now. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @redselig Crispy chicken sandwiches have been my favorite thing ever this pregnancy.
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    This weekend is ice cold lemonade and Doritos with spicy nacho cheese and salsa. Why is it never something like broccoli and spinach? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I’ve consistently been craving lemons for weeks now. I’m trying to have them in moderation because I know it’s not good for your teeth, so I’ll have the juice out of a slice or two whenever I cut them up for cooking. It’s also been my go-to when I’m feeling nauseous, for some reason. It’s the one thing that sounds good.
  • Options
    I would love to stop craving meat since I CANT HAVE MEAT 🤬 it’s so cruel...
    Why no meat? Do you have to restrict certain foods? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @redselig it all smells/tastes really bad for some reason!  I was hoping it would get better when the nausea improved, but it's still happening. The annoying part is I can still imagine what it should taste like, enough to make me think I can try to eat it, but once I get the food, it stinks  :s
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Bugles 🤷🏻‍♀️ So random and couldn’t tell you how many years it’s been but I really want them. Might have to go to the store tomorrow to get some.
  • Options
    Chicken wings!!! Hot spicy chicken wings. Tossed in franks hot sauce. And also copious amounts of cream cheese. I’ll eat it from the package but I try to be decent and put it on bagels lol 
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• Options
    im really into baking, which if you know me is not normal. Haha.  I made some zucchini bread, and banana bread, i really want to make a pumpkin pie today, but also londnof want to make apple crumble. I need to go grocery shopping to doneither if thise and i know grocery shopping will use all my energy, so maybebill be able to do some baking tomorrow. 
  • Options
  • Options
    I had tator tots last night and they were fantastic.
  • Options
    @kloe818 i think maybe just very specific food cravings lol 
  • Options
    @duhduhduck Cannot go wrong with tots. Having hubby pick up some veggie tots next time he's at the store to see if those will be just as tasty to my pregnant butt. 
  • Options
    This is me checking in once again to say that I dream about chicken wings every moment of the day and this is the third time I've ubereats-ed myself some wings to my house this week for lunch. No regrets. Also.... do you guys know about those little breads that are sweet? The Hawaiian bread rolls in the red packaging? They don't sell those in the UK but BOY do they sound good....... 
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• Options
    redseligredselig member
    edited September 2020
    I want a crispy fried chicken sandwich at least once a week but my options in Luxembourg (tiny European country) are slim. I’m tempted to drive to a border city in France so I could explore the KFC options. Still debating whether 45 minutes one way is worth it for my fix. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @nolemama24 I love those Hawaiian bread rolls. 
    Pregnancy Ticker