March 2021 Moms
Options

Ultrasound Thread

Hooe you all don't mind me jumping in and creating the ultrasound thread! @BumpAdmin sticky please

Re: Ultrasound Thread

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is 5 weeks 2 days. Seen the gestational sac with the yolk 
  • Options
    This was as of Monday at the fertility clinic. Hoping I can sneak another in tomorrow when I meet with the OB for the first time. 

• Options
    @travandas Wow! What a surprise! Double the congrats! <3
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @juliebeannn Yes, it was! Thanks so much!

@Yiggle09 What a great ultrasound picture! Perfect little gummy bear!
  • Options
    @travandas congratulations on your double trouble! Glad they are both measuring appropriately. And yes my babe looks like gummy bear lol makes me hungry
  • Options
    Yiggle09 said:
    @travandas congratulations on your double trouble! Glad they are both measuring appropriately. And yes my babe looks like gummy bear lol makes me hungry
       Thank you! I bought some gummy bears today...lol
  • Options

5 4/7- this was yesterday- Saw the fetal pole and yolk sac- No HR yet- but the important thing is that he is in the uterus!
    I go back on 8/11 and we should see some great growth as I will be 7 3/7!
  • Options
    @travandas @Yiggle09 Gummy bears were my favorite thing my last pregnancy so I bought a 3lb bag of Haribo gummy bears that lasted the whole first tri.  A few days ago, I bought a 5lb bag hehehehe
  • Options
    @travandas @Yiggle09 Gummy bears were my favorite thing my last pregnancy so I bought a 3lb bag of Haribo gummy bears that lasted the whole first tri.  A few days ago, I bought a 5lb bag hehehehe
    They are the only brand I buy!  So good!  Also, Sour Patch kids are helping with the all day nausea...Not the best for you but a few won't hurt right?
  • Options
    @travandas oh wow huge congratulations to you, daddy and big sister. That would be my dream come true. Wishing you all the best throughout your pregnancy. Looking forward to seeing future ultrasounds
  • Options
    @travandas oh wow huge congratulations to you, daddy and big sister. That would be my dream come true. Wishing you all the best throughout your pregnancy. Looking forward to seeing future ultrasounds
    Thank you so much! It’s going to be interesting for sure! 3 under the age of 20 months and my older kids are 9 & 6. 😬😊
  • Options
    @travandas Oh my gosh! What a BIG surprise. Have you been having stronger symptoms with this pregnancy compared to your previous ones? 
  • Options
    travandastravandas member
    edited July 2020
    jenotontx said:
    @travandas Oh my gosh! What a BIG surprise. Have you been having stronger symptoms with this pregnancy compared to your previous ones? 
    I definitely found out earlier 3w4d (With my other pregnancies I found out around 4w6d), very nauseous 24/7, my migraines are ramped up, tired all the time despite napping twice a day...I had a slight feeling it was twins but brushed it off thinking it would never happen to me. My maternal grandfather‘s siblings were fraternal twins. I am also still nursing my 13 month old which I’ve heard can increase your chances of twins. According to my obgyn I’m in the 4% category or conceiving twins. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Still can’t process it yet. It was truly a surprise! Oh, and I have been mowing our lawn all summer and I attempted and physically couldn’t...that was so weird!
  • Options
    @manillabar Happy graduation!! Congrats!!
  • Options
    Thought I was exactly 6w. Doctor said that the baby is 6w4d. Heard a heartbeat! 💓
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Jealous of all the gummy bear pics  <3
    I'm seeing a midwife this time, with possible home birth, so no ultrasound until 20 weeks  :o  My 8 week visit is telehealth, so at 12 weeks, she will doppler check for heartbeat. Seems like forever to wait!
  • Options
    Omg @mvt2003!!! I’m so excited for you!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @mvt2003 WHAT??? Omg that's so amazing!! I seriously can't believe we're up to 3 sets of twins! 
  • Options

7w4d. So happy to have seen so much growth today. Even got a recording of the heartbeat ❤️
  • Options
    @mvt2003 Oh My Goodness! Congrats! Excited to be on the journey together! 

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

• Options
    edited August 2020
    I had my first scan on Thursday when I was 7+6 weeks. I was sooooo relieved to see a heartbeat and also learn that it was measuring right on track to the exact day that I thought it was, based on my LMP. I go back for another scan in 2 weeks to make sure all is still ok right before my NIPT. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I can sail through that scan and test and get through to end of first trimester to where the MC risk is lower. Also met my new OB and she’s so lovely, I felt reassured when she gave me answers to a few questions that I had.