September 2020 Moms
Options

June Randoms

13»

Re: June Randoms

• Options
    @slr1229 that’s my plan for my son too. Probably not the big boy bed since we have an extra crib. But next month we are going to start potty training. My family does the 3 day boot camp style. Move to underwear and ask a million times a day if they need to go potty. And push fluids too. 
  • Options
    @ktholysz  Yup, we did the 3 day boot camp in April but failed miserably.  My first daughter got it in day 3 but this girly has other plans- super stubborn and would just cry when she’d pee on herself and refused to sit on the toilet.  Aiming to try again in August.  It’s probably my least favorite thing about having a child!  It’s definitely harder on yourself than them, patience patience patience!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @slr1229 I hear you with the potty training woes. DD has been interested for a while now, but when we really started trying she would sometimes hold her pee all morning even though she obviously needed to go. Given the fact she had a UTI earlier this year (with a fairly traumatic and failed attempt at catheterization), I did not think that was best. So we backed off a bit but are ready to try again soon I think. I totally agree about the patience! I have to remind myself that even though it seems easier, she can't still be in diapers as an adult! Ugh.