June Randoms

Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
F born June 2018
W born September 2020
#3 due November 2022

Re: June Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @beaandthebabes sorry that you’re feeling so crummy!!! I definitely wouldn’t touch the cheesecake either but that must be torture 😭
  • Options
    @robinj716 I was starting to wonder today how people would feel going back to work full time after all this. My BIL was so excited to go back to the office lol. My DH cant wait to get out to customers. But it’ll be masked and lots of sanitizing for him. 
    also I don’t have many books but I decided to re-read Harry Potter just last week lol. My son has tons of books me not so much lol. 
  • Options
    I'm glad I don't have to go back to work. I don't think I could handle the stress with knowing what all is still going on.
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @mflowers929 hope they relax a little bit! Keep us posted on them
  • Options
    @mflowers929 definitely hope she stays in as long as possible! My back was hurting today too. I don’t think I’ve had BH yet but again as a FTM maybe I have been but haven’t realized what they are 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    My tailbone keeps hurting every so often and while I'm glad to know it's a pregnancy symptom, it's definitely not a fun one.
  • Options
    @greyl I've had them both painful and non painful. Non painful is just a tightening around my middle and when I touch my belly I can feel it's tight. The painful ones feel like menstrual cramps that come and go in waves.
    Also, to answer your other question, I don't feel her position as much as I did with F, but I know lately she's been lying perpendicular from my left ribs to my right hip, probably head down, because that's where I'm feeling the movements.
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    Man today I have been feeling so light headed and tired! I haven’t been able to get anything done around the house. ☹️
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    @robyn2201 that’s so cute it’s like they are in a kicking war I bet lol. 
  • Options
    @kdale2613 personally I'm still planning mine. It was always going to be an outdoor party anyways though, with people I know have been following proper protocol, and we live in an area that had very little outbreak and it's been nearly 2 months since our last patient was cleared.
    We do have an active outbreak in the north though, so I'm keeping an eye on that in case we go back a level
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @robyn2201 I was really tired and light headed today too! I was starting to worry I’m anemic or something but after talking to my mom, DH and one of my best friends I think it’s just this heat! I was outside a bit today and we went from like the 60s to almost 90 today and super humid so I think I’m just more sensitive right now. I already feel like I’m drinking buckets of fluid a day just to stay hydrated feeling 😂

@mflowers929 I hope your little girl stays in awhile yet! I have noticed some belly tightening/low back pain in the evenings I just don’t really know if it’s a BH or what it’s nothing too awful thankfully. A warm shower always helps me! 

@kdale2613 I have no idea what I’m doing for a baby shower yet. One of my best friends keeps asking me what I want but I just have no idea until my DH and I decide how we’re going to handle reopening. Other than appointments, food and seeing my immediately family (who have all been quarantined too) and some outdoor visits with DH family we haven’t been seeing anyone for 3 months. We’re in an area that was decently hit but will most likely be in green by August so I just don’t know 😩 I want a baby shower but also don’t want covid obviously 
  • Options
    Lots of BH here, too. I believe he was head down, but today he has me wondering if he moved or if he’s just really flailing his arms, ha! I’ll know more tomorrow (u/s).
  • Options
    @mflowers929 I hope the pains calm down. I’ve been having bh but usually it’s because I’m either dehydrated or have a full bladder.

@robinj716 Where the Crawdads Sing was one of my first quarantine books and it was so good. 

@greyl I’m so bad at trying to figure out where baby is, but I think this one is feet down because I’m getting a lot of movement in the lower part of my belly by my pelvis. 
    I do have an anterior/posterior placenta so I really feel baby on my left side because the placenta is wrapped front to back on my right. I had no idea they did that.
  • Options
    So much Braxton Hicks it seems crazy. I have days where it is all day long and into the night. That coupled with lightning crotch and some days it seems like my body really wants her out. It wasn’t this strong for my other two pregnancies. 
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    *knock wood* no BH today. I got them pretty badly towards the end of my pregnancy with F but I assumed it was a work related thing. Maybe it's just the way my uterus is =/
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    Not going to bother tagging because there are so many of you. But I've been in the BH club too. Especially if I try to walk, or clean or be on my feet. And the lightning crotch! Geez!!! My first was 7 years ago, but I don't remember it being like this at all! 
    ARE WE DONE YET?!?!? 
    (Yes I want us all to have happy healthy full term babies) 
  • Options
    @mflowers929 I’ve heard BH can get worse/more frequent with subsequent pregnancies which I feel is very true for myself. I had so many with DS my third pregnancy and I’ve been having a lot this time around as well. 😞
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    @kdale2613 I definitely want to be done too. Counting down the days each morning until this part is over. Likely about 82 days.
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
  • Options
    My SO and I settled on an apartment (more like I settled for us based on location and preferences) and I'm aiming for us to sign the lease on the 17th. Moving will be super not fun but hopefully having the rest of the month to get it done will ease the process a bit. I'm so ready to have a freaking dishwasher again; we did dishes tonight and got criticised for having too many dishes 😒 Like yes I get the inherent flaws of buying more dishes to avoid having to wash them too often but it's common knowledge between us that neither of us are exactly functional adults. 
  • Options
    I feel him still kicking my cervix and it feels like he’s still horizontal in there; but not entirely sure. 
  • Options
    @kdale2613 I have been going to a chiropractor since last year, this is my first pregnancy going and it has been wonderful. I go every other week currently. I’m not sure about what’s going on with a baby shower. A friend mentioned something back in February about hosting a sprinkle party (just a sprinkle to celebrate since we don’t need anything). I figure it will be nice to get together with the ladies and celebrate but if it doesn’t happen I’m not to worried about it. My oldest wants us to have a baby shower so I figure my husband and two kids might have a celebration on our own.
  • Options
    The nurse I spoke to for my phone intake appt said that while they have birthing tubs at the hospital, currently they aren’t doing water births because of covid. Kinda bummed about that and hope they open them back up by September, idk if I will want to have him in the tub but I think I would like to labor in there at least for some of it! 
  • Options
    @greyl I think they would still let you labor in a tub like in your room. Or you should at least have a shower. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @greyl I labored in the tub! It was delightful until the contractions became unbearable, then even a nice bath can't distract you 😆

@beaandthebabes your adorable son!! He's the sweetest. I wouldn't worry too much a boy weight gain as long as your little guy is measuring well in there. If you've been sick a lot, it's not easy to get calories! AFM I'm up at least at 20 lbs but trying not to dwell on it. I think I gained 40 last time and I'm kinda on that track again.

ETA: oops @beaandthebabes I tagged you in the wrong thread, my bad. This is what I get for lurking all week instead of actually participating
  • Options
    @ktholysz I hope so! I will have to ask about that at my next appointment. I have to get a hep c test (can’t remember if I had one recently) and sign forms if I want to use the tub. 
    @jennifer_louise thanks for sharing! I’ve definitely heard how nice the water is especially in the beginning but once transition happens some moms want to move. I just want to have all my options there! But I understand if it’s a safety issue. Fx covid chills out! 
  • Options
    @greyl There isn’t water birth for me either (I wasn’t interested so no biggie), but I can labor in the bathtub and I tried it with my first but didn’t like it.  Although I was in massive pain and basically hated everything and everyone.  :D 
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
  • Options
    I'm finally getting my nice fluffy pregnancy hair. I wish I had this hair and these nails all the time lol
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @mflowers929 My hair is growing like a weed and is so lush! I love it. Not looking forward to when in all falls out after. 
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
  • Options
    @mflowers929 I definitely have noticed less hair falling out! Yay for thicker locks! Except it’s summer haha and I’ll probably pull it up every day! 
  • Options
    My hair is thick to begin with so I need a haircut and thin out bad! Hoping to get in around July.