August 2020 Moms

Random chatter w/o 1/20

January is flying and taking forever at the same time!
Craft Blog

Re: Random chatter w/o 1/20

• Loading the player...
  • @tyrion_ nope not a holiday here. :( 

I know we have a few teachers here, my school has kids dropping like flies and it finally hit my class...just praying it doesn't get to me! Had one show up to school white as a ghost...he went home, another puked last night and is here today....it hits hard and last for about a week!
  • I do have the day off and am super appreciative. My son just went down for a nap and I'm hoping for a decent stretch of sleep! 
  • Remind me, can we have cough drops? I can't think of any reason why not, but there are all sorts of random things I think we should be able to have but we can't. I'm so ready for winter to be over and for us to all be healthy again. 
  • I saw somewhere that buy buy baby has bumgenius on clearance. If any of you mamas are planning to CD, might be worth checking out your local store. I'm gonna try to hit mine up today.
  • So continuing this from the last thread @BusinessWife and @lachnessmomster yeah hes worth it.

One thing that irritates me about social media are people making the post that say if a vagina can stretch to have a baby and bounce back your penis isnt going to stretch it out.
    Those posts annoy me. Thats not helpful. Some women sustain injuries from birth like vaginal prolapse. But no one talks about vaginas don't always "bounce back" and some women really require surgery to fix incontinence issues caused from birth. And one sign of these issues can actually be problems with sex.

Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Oof, yeah #realtalk @psychobutthead have you sought out any pt or whatever they do?  I don't know that much about it, but I've heard there's ways to do pelvic floor therapy... 🤷
  • How sweet! @WishesSheCouldCook I have been putting off stocking up too, and I really need to!  But there's a part of me that gets a kick out of getting creative with what we have on hand. 🤷
  • Back to work today.... The nausea and vomiting has been real this morning. Thankful that my son seems to be sleeping in so I can leisurely get myself ready. The cold and dark mornings make it so hard to get moving and out the door. 
  • @tyrion_ Yay for NT scan!  Good luck!  I feel ya on the low energy... It's like I'll do one or two small things and be so tired from them that I need to sit.  Can you have a little caffeine to give you a boost?
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • @tyrion_ add me to the list as well. I have one load in the dryer and one in the washer machine. They are both done, but I’m in bed trying to nap before I have to pick up my daughter. At least I started something. 🤷‍♀️ I truly just need someone to fold and put them away. That’s what I’m really avoiding. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• @tyrion_ me too except I have one on the dryer done, one in the dryer, and 3 on my living room floor and my DH told me last night we are hosting his youth group leaders meeting tonight...
  • Lmao @samsonator glad you figured that one out!