September 2020 Moms
Options

The Ultrasound Thread

Re: The Ultrasound Thread

• Options
    This is my little bean at 8 weeks. Heartbeat was at 163. I took 6 pregnancy tests and was still so shocked there was an actual baby in there! Our 12 week appointment is in a week now and I am so excited to see baby again!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @robyn2201 congrats. Twins are amazing and show you how much you can really do by yourself!

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    @linz36 I’m a little freaking out right now. I have a 10 month old so we will have three under two, and I also have a 9 year old and 7 year old. This pregnancy was a surprise so needless to say I’m having a hard time wrapping my mind around going from 3 to 5 kids!! 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    @robyn2201 wow what a surprise!  Double congrats! 
  • Options
    @robyn2201 wow! What a surprise! How did the doctor tell you?! Congrats! 
  • Options
    @robyn2201 congrats dude!!! Stoked to finally see another twin mom-to-be on here; glad to finally have a mom "twin" 😉👯🏽‍♀️ My due date is 09-18-20 so I'm just a little bit ahead of you 🤗 Holy heck yours look like they might be identical w/the wall b/w them being so small! Any idea yet or you waiting to find out? Mine are mostly likely fraternal (2 sacs + 2 placentas) but we don't know yet 🙊
  • Options
    @shredgnarr My OB said she thinks they are fraternal. We shall see at my next ultrasound.  I think identical would be so much fun but I was reading it’s higher risk for complications. 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    @NYTino24 so sorry for your loss. Big hugs. 
  • Options
    @NYTino24 So sorry to hear.  :( Keep growing little babies.  <3 
  • Options
    @NYTino24 so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby! Prayers for peace and comfort and for hope for your two little fighters to be your miracle babies here 💗
  • Options
    @NYTino24 so sorry for your loss. Praying for you 
  • Options
    @NYTino24 I am so sorry for your loss. Keep growing little fighters!
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @NYTino24 So sorry for your loss. Keeping these little fighters in our prayers.
  • Options
    @NYTino24 I’m so sorry 🤍 keeping you and your babies in my thoughts! 
  • Options
    @NYTino24 huge hugs mama. Keeping you in my thoughts...
  • Options
    @NYTino24 so sorry for your loss
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @NYTino24 I’m so sorry about your loss! Thinking of and your babies!!

• Options
    @wabash15 Thanks for the visual! I was up late last night reading up on the different types. I never knew Di/Di twins could be identical. So interesting and fascinating!! 

• Options
    @NYTino24 so sorry for your loss 😢
  • Options
    @NYTino24 Sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for your little ones!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @robyn2201 @wabash15 yep! di/di identical separate super duper early. If it takes a bit longer than they're mo/di, even longer is mo/mo, and very rarely but if they split very late that could cause conjoined twins.
  • Options
    @NYTino24 so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    @NYTino24 sorry for your loss.  Will be thinking of you.
  • Options
    @NYTino24 so sorry for your loss! 
  • Options
    I’m so very sorry for your loss @NYTino24
    DD born 6/21/2018
    DS born 9/24/2020
  • Options
    @NYTino24 praying those little fighters keep up the good fight. So so sorry about the third babe. It must be so hard.  <3
    Married: May 26, 2012
    Eden: February 8, 2016
    Ivy: April 3, 2018
    Baby 3.0: Due September 26, 2020
  • Options
    Thinking of you @NYTino24 and praying for your little babes!
  • Options
    @NYTino24 sorry for you loss

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    @NYTino24 so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    @NYTino24 Just came by to check on you and your crew and I’m so sad see your update. I’m very sorry for your loss. I’ll be praying for your two warriors to keep it up and keep growing 💗💗