July 2020 Moms

*Symptoms Thread*

Re: *Symptoms Thread*

• @sunnyknightsarah ugh... good luck! Also, symptom twins (yay  :|:D )  
  • @sunnyknightsarah same with the freezing cold! Just last night I started feeling warmish   again, but still wearing 2 layers of clothes to bed and 3 blankets. Good luck today!
  • Loading the player...
  • @blaf322 yay twins to commiserate. and also, sad face for us haha 

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10.13.18
    baby #2 due: 7.14.20

• @coffeeandcookies84 thanks! I was originally trying to reply to you bc I saw your symptoms too but TB mobile is not being helpful today haha. Stay warm! 

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10.13.18
    baby #2 due: 7.14.20

• @sunnyknightsarah good luck! That sounds miserable. :neutral:
  • Today H toasted a baguette for me which I put avocado on. He then used that pan to make something else, got a fresh pan to toast new bread for me (I wanted more) and it tasted like fish. Or soap? Unclear/no idea what was last cooked in it but that plus a few foods from yesterday has plunged me into the food aversion world. For some reason the only thing that sounds good is Chipotle and even that doesn't sound great...
  • im starting to notice my stomach is very sensitive to things over the past few days (normally i have a stomach of steel).  Getting to the point where everything sends me running to the bathroom so nothing sounds appealing.

Starting to feel the slightest bit of nausea when my stomach is empty now too, so its a catch 22 :neutral:
  • Is turning into a raging biotch a symptom? If so, I have that one. 🙋🏼‍♀️

I don’t remember feeling this ragey until much much later in my first pregnancy. This could be a long ride for everyone in my life if I’m already getting this annoyed with everything at 5 weeks...
  • @stlbuckeye132 hahahaha.... I lost the filter that made it so I could politely word things soon after I started on the estrogen at the start of this IVF round so I'm right there with you  :D
  • @stlbuckeye132 I’m right there with you!
    Need to find some way to calm the heck down!
  • @stlbuckeye132 I was super ragey right before my BFP. After I tested, I had an 'aha moment' of why I was soo angry.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @blaf322 @pretzellover @macheno I remember being somewhat turned off by a lot of negativity on my first BMB and thinking threads like "TW Tuesday" and "WTF Wednesday" were just so grumpy. Now I fully appreciate them. (And I did come to appreciate them as my pregnancy progressed last time haha) I'll try not to bring everyone down with my rage! :joy:
  • @stlbuckeye132 SAME! At first I was like, why are all these people so mean?! And now I recognize that it brought me so much entertainment and I'm totally missing it here :# 
  • @blaf322 yepppp. Not going to lie, when I saw the board organization thread my initial thought was, "but what about TW Tuesday?!" Lurking other BMBs it doesn't look like that's a thing anymore? Can we have a vote to revive it? ha
  • @blaf322 clearly I can't read! I see it now - whew.

Re: memes and GIFs... please use them all. I love them! 
  • I have had a ton of cramping which is giving me so much anxiety but no blood! I just wish it could stop so I would t worry so much every time there is a slight pinch. 
  • @stlbuckeye132 @blaf322 @pretzellover @macheno omg this hit me like a truck yesterday! When we were driving last night I snapped at poor DH for the totally unreasonable request to know the next direction before Google Maps read it out...sorry hubs. 

I'm also looking around at work and on the subway at all the people sneezing and coughing like "if you come near me and my little bean I will drop kick you." Rational stuff, right? 😬
  • @blaf322 @stlbuckeye132 for sure we need some sort of bitch-fest thread. We did WTF wednesday and Stabby Saturday in my last BMB. I also think we had one to vent about spouses/partners. +1for Gif parties.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Maybe a TMI but I’m concerned if my boobs grow proportionally to what they’ve done in the past week for the next 36 weeks I may tip over. 😂 😳 
    I'm already up a cup size, I hear ya.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• I’ve been feeling nausea in the mornings for the past week (starting at 6 weeks). Keep tweaking my routine but the saltines before I get out of bed, ginger tea, and vitamin B6 don’t seem to do much. 

Tried Unisom last night and at first I thought it was much better, but then I suddenly broke out into a sweat, felt like I was going to puke, but then got dizzy and had to lie down on my bathroom floor for 10 minutes. Maybe it was a fluke but now I’m not sure I should try the Unisom again.... is this my life now for the next 6 + weeks!? 
  • I had major bloating at 2.5 weeks. That is what tipped me off that I was pregnant.
    Currently a little cramping and a bit more tired than usual.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @randomname_generator I had that feeling often in my last pregnancy, and even passed out a couple times. It was scary! For me, it was a quick rise and drop in blood sugar levels. I had to really work to increase the protein I was eating, as that helps to regulate blood sugar. I hope you don't have that feeling again!
  • @luckyduck42 thanks for the reply. I’ve passed out a lot in my life before being pregnant, so at least I knew the whole lying down putting legs up thing. Good to know about the blood sugar! 
  • Just putting in a plug that sea-bands are saving my life right now. I was a little skeptical but I have been wearing one while I have been awake for the past 2 days and it is making my nausea much much more tolerable! 
  • @stlbuckeye132 Same...I've been thinking about mozzarella sticks a lot. Hash browns sound really good, too.

@modoodles Same here, and it doesn't help at all that my nipples are already quite prominent to begin with. Now they're just erect all the time, brushing up against things and causing me pain. :s
  • @randomname_generator have you tried pregnancy "tea" (infusion of spearmint leaves, rose hips, stinging nettles, oat straw, and red raspberry leaf)?  It helps me.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Emotions are currently out of whack but no crying yet, which is great.
    I've been crampy since the beginning and was this way with the 3 previous miscarriages. That makes me even more paranoid and I obsessively check the toilet paper for any signs of bleeding or spotting. Nothing yet and fingers crossed it stays that way.
    As we still haven't had a successful pregnancy, I really don't know what to expect. So far: no real nausea or food aversions yet, boobs hurt and they're starting to change shape, I'm sleepy all the time but can't sleep through the night, and my bowels are a mess (that could also be the nervousness). All the symptoms point in the right direction but I just can't stop checking that damn toilet paper. 
  • @milkt I could live off of hash browns and mozzarella sticks at this point 😂 

I’ve officially reached the point where I can’t brush my teeth in the morning without gagging. This was a symptom in my first pregnancy but I don’t remember it happening this early. I’m more prepared to handle any queasiness at work now. My bag is packed with all kinds of carb/protein snacks!
  • @stlbuckeye132 I was coming here to say I have not a single symptom yet (4w+4) which I also didn't have any at all my first pregnancy....but then saw this comment, this I do have lol. I am definitely moody and bitchy, for sure. :D
  • @randomname_generator solidarity.... On my bad nausea days I feel like I'm going to pass out or puke in the mornings. It suuuucks. DH has been having to give my PIO injection while I lay on the bed b/c I'm afraid I'll pass out mid-injection and it'll be a cluster.

FWIW mine feels blood pressure related. It happens to me when my BP drops quickly (usually associated with adrenaline) and if I lay horizontal for a few, it gets better. Let me know if you figure out anything else that works better! I'm totally happy to try lol
  • First time pregnant and feeling major all day sickness. It's pretty much just like when I had mono in addition to the flu! Nausea, and i'm so tired I get tired walking from one room to the next!
  • Sore breasts, lethargy/feeling yucky mainly in evening, although feeling somewhat yucky throughout the day. Food aversions. Craving fruit and yogurt. Super tired at night. Vivid dreams. Due July 4.  
  • eljames83eljames83 member
    edited November 2019
    My biggest symptom so far is the boobies. They have been sore and sensitive since the day after I ovulated...and I never have breast soreness as a PMS symptom. Plus they are slightly bigger already. Not complaining about that part haha.

My appetite has gone off a cliff...food just doesn't seem appealing right now. Except for those little mini oranges, "cuties". I want to eat those by the gallon. Whatever I do eat has to be in small portions...because, hello to bloating and gas lol.

Otherwise, I'm fatigued earlier in the day and that 2/3pm tiredness is now brutal. But no nausea to speak of, which I am very thankful for.

Oh, and I have to pee it feels like every 30 seconds!! :)
  • Haha. This thread is fun. I'm only 4 weeks. Before my positive test the only symptoms I really had were heartburn where it felt like someone lit a fire in my chest, little cramps, drooling, and I've had a lot of cm.

Sunday morning my husband made me a lovely huge breakfast before work and I started eating it when a wave of extreme nausea came after me. I had to stop eating. I hope I'm not gonna have an aversion to eggs. We eat a lot.

I currently have sore gums, boobs, and a little dizziness now. I pee...probably every 30 min, hungry and thirsty often. 
  • @dancingtreepose don’t freak out over the lack of nausea/aversions. It sounds like you’re having tons of symptoms. Count your blessings that none of them is nausea at this point. Plenty of women have bodies that just seem to love being pregnant and they just don’t have as many bad symptoms 
  • @blaf322
    Thanks!  This is why I'm glad to be here :smile: