Spotting/Bleeding Support Thread (TW) - Page 3 — The Bump
June 2020 Moms

Spotting/Bleeding Support Thread (TW)

Re: Spotting/Bleeding Support Thread (TW)

• @maryanne2019 lots of things can irritate the cervix and cause a little bleeding - transvaginal ultrasound, sex, etc. I wouldn’t worry if it’s just a little bit. 
  • A lot of times it's due to pelvic straining like trying to have a bowel movement or lifting heavy objects.  Lots of blood flow to your cervix now which can cause tiny capillaries to rupture and bleed.
    kiki75
  • Loading the player...
  • kerco925kerco925
    Seventh Anniversary 250 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper
    edited November 2
    For anyone who has a negative blood type, I would give the OB a call if you have any spotting.  I had minimal spotting and the OB wanted me to get a rhogham shot.  I am sure he was just being super cautious, but I would call. 
    kiki75ladyscientist823virginiaham
  • @chaos-and-coffee and @MaximumEffort thanks both... haven’t had a pelvic exam since last Wednesday, and nothing else memorable, but thank you.. This definitely makes me feel better!
  • I dont want to be here.  Not feeling great today and went to go to the bathroom and there was bright red blood with small clots and my abdomen hurts so now I'm down in the ED at work waiting ti be seen, freaked out a bit. 
  • Thinking of you, @MaximumEffort.  Hoping everything is ok.  
  • @MaximumEffort I’m so sorry. Hopefully they can give you some good news and you won’t be stuck waiting for too long
  • @MaximumEffort hoping everything is ok. 
  • MaximumEffortMaximumEffort
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited November 3
    Thanks ladies. I now have my very own IV.  My colleagues are taking care of my patients for me and my DH just arrived to the hospital. He has our 2 year old but I'll take it.  
    Good news is the bleeding slowed. I was so afraid to go to the bathroom because I had just gone but I swear I voided another liter. 
  • @MaximumEffort FX that things improve for you! How scary. I hope it's all good news from here. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MaximumEffort thinking of you and crossing all my fingers for good news! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @MaximumEffort thinking of you, hope you get good news soon!
  • @MaximumEffort Keeping fingers crossed
    Me: 31
    DH: 30
    Married 7/18/15
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    BFP 1/1/18, due 9/7/18 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MaximumEffort
    Fingers crossed and sending prayers that everything is okay!

Pregnancy Ticker

• TW
    It doesn't look good. I had an intern and resident come who saw multiple anomalies and then they called their attending to come down who basically said it's a miscarriage even though they dont have enough info and to follow up with my ultrasound on Tuesday. So lots of tears and I think I'm out. 
  • I am so sorry youre going through this @MaximumEffort.  
  • @MaximumEffort oh no!! I’m so sorry that this happened. 

• @MaximumEffort I'm so sorry to hear. 
    Married 7/18/15
    Team green turned BLUE!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MaximumEffort I am so sorry you're going through this. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MaximumEffort I am so sorry to read this. Hoping Tuesday gives better news. 
  • @MaximumEffort so sorry to hear this...  Sending good thoughts for Tuesday.
  • @MaximumEffort so sorry to see your posts. Take care of yourself and know that we’re here for you. Sending healing vibes ❤️ 
  • @MaximumEffort I’m so very sorry you’re going through this.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• @MaximumEffort I am so so so sorry. Sending you all the hugs. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @MaximumEffort I am so sorry to see this. I’m hoping for the best for Tuesday. In the meantime, don’t Google a bunch about the cyst on your ovary. That’s one where Dr. Google definitely makes it sound really bad with tales of torsion but mostly those are just regular corpus luteum and do go away on their own. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
    runwmusicpetethecat
  • So sorry to hear this. Praying for you and your family 
  • @MaximumEffort I am so incredibly sorry
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• @MaximumEffort how confusing and stressful. Hugs. Everything crossed for next Tuesday
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• @MaximumEffort At least it wasn't all bad news. That's really early to be able to see a heart beat. Continued finger crossing!
    Married 7/18/15
    Team green turned BLUE!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • kiki75kiki75
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer
    edited November 5
    May you be busy this week so it goes by quickly! FX!

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  •  @MaximumEffort I'm so sorry you're going through all this! Sending you good vibes for good news at the next scan. Hang in there!

• @MaximumEffort 6+1 is super early. I hope next week shows a heartbeat. So sorry for the stress and wait ❤️
  • @MaximumEffort I’m sorry you’re having to go through this stress. Hopefully it’s nothing but good news at your next US!
  • edited November 6
    First time mom here! I’m about 7 weeks and I’ve been having some light brown discharge. I definitely don’t have a yeast infection and have no other symptoms. Had pink discharge a few times a few days ago but it hasn’t happened since. All the discharge has been really minimal (just when I wipe. No need for a pad or pantry liner or anything.) Could this just be a result of sex or is it something worse? I’m freaking out and my first appointment isn’t until two weeks from now 😭
  • @MaximumEffort FX and hugs, sitting with you in the limbo.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• @youaresoenough That can absolutely be from sex. Last pregnancy I had that every time we had sex, until third trimester where we had to stop. 
    Married 7/18/15
    Team green turned BLUE!

Pregnancy Ticker
    youaresoenough
  • Oh my gosh, that is so good to hear!!! Really hoping that’s the case for us. I got my appointment moved up from 11/20 to this upcoming Monday because I couldn’t deal with the anxiety 😂 It means we’ll be seeing the NP instead of the OBGYN but it’s the same appointment and I really needed the peace of mind. I’ll be 7+4 so I’m really hoping we’ll be able to hear a heartbeat. We’ll see I guess!!!