May 2020 Moms
Options

October Symptoms

1235»

Re: October Symptoms

• Options
    @chewie5990 Yes, especially when coughing. Which is super fun, since I have a cough. Ugh.
  • Options
    12 weeks today.

Yes I've had some sharp pains! Most of mine are on the left, I attribute them to either RLP or the corpus luteum cyst they saw on my ultrasound at 9 weeks, the midwife agreed. Occasionally I get one more around my vagina/cervix.

I've also had some soreness in my lower back/pelvis recently. I wouldn't describe it as painful or as cramps. It is more like overall aches that I notice after sitting for a long time or being on my feet for a long time. I'm thinking maybe part of it is from my tipped uterus growing and attempting to straighten out and also RLP.

I never had consistent or really bad nausea, but occasionally I still feel put off by certain foods or gaggy and not wanting to eat.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't get the sharp pains but I get the hip pain in bed.  I'm not normally a side sleeper, I'm a back sleeper, which is supposed to eventually be bad for baby, so I'm trying to break that habit, but now on my side my hips are sooooo sore.  A pillow between my legs helps some but I really just wanna starfish on my back all night.  Even my cat is getting annoyed with this change.  When I sleep on my back he likes to sleep between my feet, on my side, we're still trying to figure out where he fits best.  He's found a spot by my belly, but in a few weeks that one won't exist anymore either!
  • Options
    @chewie5990 I sneezed the other day and I almost doubled over the pain was so fast and sharp holy moly! I thought round ligament pain was later on. 
  • Options
    I've been experiencing the sharp pains too and was nervous that wasn't a good sign. So glad to see that this is totally normal!
    Me: 31 ~ DH: 34 
    FTM
    BFP: 9/5/19 ~ EDD 5/15/20
  • Options
    @pirateduck my cat sleeps on my back usually (I am normally a stomach sleeper) but has discovered that now that it’s uncomfortable for me he can share my pillow instead 😂😂 either he’s super sweet or going to kill in my sleep either is possible 
  • Options
    The thing that works best for me to adjust the way I’m sleeping is a body pillow. I just wedge it underneath me and I can put all my weight toward the position I want to be in, which is satisfying to me instead of resisting, but the pillow keeps me tilted so I’m not actually fully in that position.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Austenista that’s what I do too.