1st Trimester

What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?

mary103014mary103014 member
edited September 2019 in 1st Trimester
Hello - I am 9 or 10 DPO. Is this a positive sign? The lines seems very light. I had a blood test two days ago that showed HCG low at 7. This is very confusing! Thank you for your input! 

**Image Removed by Admin**

Re: What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?

• A line is a line. Admins will take your pics down, as it should be posted in the sticky at the top of the page. 
  • Hello - I am 9 or 10 DPO. Is this a positive sign? The lines seems very light. I had a blood test two days ago that showed HCG low at 7. This is very confusing! Thank you for your input! 
    QFP minus pic

I mean... the graphic to the right of the test shows what indicates a positive. It doesn't get much more clear that that. 
    1 line = negative
    2 lines = positive

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Loading the player...
  • I can tell you're trying to post in the right place... there's an already existing thread with this title that is pinned to the top of the board, and that is the only place where you're allowed to post pictures. 
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"